Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: Royal Navy Pack - HMS Nelson - HMS Rodney - HMS Devonshire - HMS Leander - HMS Ajax - HMS Vampire - HMS Hermes - N48 Medway Queen - HMS Valiant - HMS Repulse - HMS Black Swan - HMS Dido - HMS Hood  (Read 42971 times)

Kelso

It is not a problem  ;). An effect that cannot be seen in the game.
Such dots sometimes appear when converting from 24 to 8 bits. The colors should blend smoothly.
The attached screen is an enlarged fragment of the file: bsb032_repulse_1941_hull_a.tga

Griffon_301

• SAS Team

can it be that you did not add the latest set of classfiles to your install?
an error log like this points into that direction.....

Griffon_301

• SAS Team

forgot to mention - everything works fine, in both a stock and a heavily modded BAT WaW 4.1.3 environment

and of course - a BIIIG thank you for the new ship and your continued ship building activity :)

Mick

• Modder

It is not a problem  ;). An effect that cannot be seen in the game.
Such dots sometimes appear when converting from 24 to 8 bits. The colors should blend smoothly.
The attached screen is an enlarged fragment of the file: bsb032_repulse_1941_hull_a.tga

... probably a bug during 24 bits ==> 8 bits conversion, as I don't get it after conversion ...  ;)

Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
  • I'm French and Rebel_409! Nobody is perfect!
    • Some tinkering here
If your results do not live up to your expectations, tell yourself that the great oak was once an acorn too. - Lao Zi -

Mission_bug

• Modder

Excellent work as always, new stuff added without any drama, thank you very much, really appreciated. 8)

Take care and be safe.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete. ;D

urmel

mechanic

Thank you to Asheshouse and Cbradbury. The problem was in getting the correct class files to replace the old ones.  In my Windows 10 a cut and paste of the files did not overwrite and replace the old class files.  I had to delete the old class files then place the new files in the folder. I’m usually working in Windows 7 where I am reminded to select a replace action.  Anyway all good, all working and that HMS Repulse is a mighty fine ship. Thanks for the ship and thanks for the help.
Mechanic

stanislao

• Modder

:D  Thanks Ashes, for this new pearl, unfortunately Il2 has given me problems lately, and I'm reinstalling everything but very carefully, I had exceeded 170 gigabite .. as soon as I can get a stable version I plan to make a war livery for this battle cruiser !
  ;)

asheshouse

• SAS Team

Improved textures https://www.mediafire.com/file/unx877iqo4v993c/RepulseTextures.rar/file
These follow comments by Kelso
Extract into the model folder, overwriting existing files.

These have up to 256 colours, replacing the older set which was limited to 16 colours. No increase in file size.

Kelso

Thank you very much! Now the perfect 3D model has the textures it deserves.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 26   Go Up

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 28 queries.