Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: WIP - Fighters RTB sooner  (Read 2870 times)

PO_MAK_249RIP

• CMON U SPURS!
Re: WIP - Fighters RTB sooner
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2023, 01:23:06 AM »

Off topic I know but any news on your new upcoming Effects pack WxTech?
Corsair Carbide case, Intel core i5 4690 3.5ghz with Arctic Cooler, Asus Rock H97 performance, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB DDR6, 32GB Patriot Viper 1600Mhz, 256GB/500GB Crucial SSDs, Windows 10 64bit.

BIGREDONE

• BIG RED ONE
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2023, 02:35:13 AM »

Now, if after a bomb drop the damage state triggers an RTB state, I should think the little buggers wouldn't be hanging about unnecessarily.

BIGREDONE

• BIG RED ONE
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2023, 02:49:16 AM »

Now, if after a bomb drop the damage state triggers an RTB state, I should think the little buggers wouldn't be hanging about unnecessarily.

oops mistake .....

sorry for the mistake ...., I made a mistake to press the n key........ anyway I just wanted to add that maybe a "trigger" as a damage aircraft condition would be enough == (60% to ....) And as for my idea about "hit and run" bombing, a
 other trigger with damage object == 70% or ....Up there

ciao  ;)

marcost

• Modder
  • Keep calm and run away
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2023, 10:09:04 AM »

One thing I'd like to see in the AI behavior is this: Upon a damage-inspired RTB state, make more of a straight beeline to home base or some nearer friendly field. Watching a single-engined plane robotically follow the set waypoints back to base, wasting precious time while the oil and/or coolant drains away, is frustrating. Of course, in many instances there would be no chance to make it anyway. But still...

IIRC, there are good examples in CY6's C&C mod of forcing changes to an aircraft's set waypoints.

Regards,

M

Whiskey_Sierra_972

• Modder
  • In memory of my beloved hero: Saburo SAKAI!
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2024, 01:57:13 PM »

NOT FOR USERS OF MY EFFECTS PACK! That will come upon release of my effects v2.0.

Sorry mate!

I have your effect pack v1.6 (that if I have all updated should be the last one) in my BAT422HF4....

Can I add this one and disable after v2.0 'll be released or I have to wait for 2.0 at all?

Thanks in advance for your reply!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 27 queries.