Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: NG-CAM v2.0  (Read 40440 times)

erafitti

Re: Next Generation CAM (NG-CAM) Mod v1.0
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2018, 03:09:52 AM »

Great :).

Un saludo.

henkypenky

• BAT 4.2 Flashpoint & WAW
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2018, 06:45:33 AM »

This is a great looking mod Whistler, well done and thank you

DaVa

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2018, 09:58:23 AM »

Thanks, Whistler! As always on top.  ;)
Translated QTranslate, sorry.

SkyHigh

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2018, 01:11:17 PM »

Great stuff, Whistler, what are you going to think of next?

Knochenlutscher

• Flying Ass Clown #10
  • Modder
  • aka Segfej
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2018, 04:47:51 PM »

Ahhh coool. I like your Mods and use them with pride.
Great job Whistler, Thanks for your workx.

Kind Regards
Tobias
Wiseman : "Did you speak the exact words?" Ash : "Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah."

SAS~Malone

• flying as #46 with the FAC
  • Editor
  • proud member of that 'other' site
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2018, 09:33:18 PM »

very nice mod, thanks! will be testing over the weekend as i get my build back up to date.. :D
.....taking fun seriously since 1968.....  8)

oldschoolie

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2018, 03:20:35 AM »

Great little addition. Thank you.

spad42

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2018, 09:47:01 AM »

It's Xmas before time with all NG mods. A great work, thank you for the NG modders
But i don't forgett the fantastic modders who create first these mods by wich IL2 is allways so exciting.

whistler

• Modder
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2018, 12:14:32 PM »

Thank you all for the appreciation.

Great little addition.

I agree! The goal was to combine some features of conflicting mods, not to permanently replace any of them. Use NG-CAM as your base mod and activate the others on top when you need the extras.

But i don't forgett the fantastic modders who create first these mods by wich IL2 is allways so exciting.

That's right, neither do I: benitomuso, Mike, western... and all those that came before and left an imprint in our beloved IL-2, WE SALUTE YOU!
NG-HUD v3.6.1 | NG-MAP v3.2 | NG-CAM v2.0 | NG-PAL v1.2: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/board,93.0.html

blackshark

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2018, 10:23:34 AM »

Thank you very much for your "trio" of NG, two of them are my favourites and the third, this one, i like it very much for the ordinance view.

I do have a question: on BAT I have activated the Pal Visualmod just because I like very much the "control" option, I mean the possiblity to change during a mission the plane I control.

With Visualmod I can still use your great NG-HUD + NG-MAP, but not NG-CAM because I see NG-CAM disable Visualmod, but so I miss the "ordinance view" of your NG-CAM  :-X.

Maybe there is the possibility to add the "control" feature (as in Visualmod) in your NG-CAM so we could have "ordinance view"+"control plane" together ?

Anyway Happy New Year to you and all people.

whistler

• Modder
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2019, 07:48:07 AM »

Hi blackshark,

Happy new year! Download the last version of VisualMod 9 and you are good to go. I am not sure what version comes with BAT but the last version of VisualMod already includes the ordnance view.

Maybe there is the possibility to add the "control" feature (as in Visualmod) in your NG-CAM so we could have "ordinance view"+"control plane" together ?

There is no need to 'copy' more features of VisualMod at this stage. If I cannot 'improve' it, I won't touch it. VisualMod works well with NG-HUD and NG-MAP as you already found out. I like having the control aircraft, walking pilot and rearm and refuel features but I rarely use them. I sometimes take my 3D glasses and load IL-2 for a Stereoscopic spin. Wonderful additions, nicely packed in VisualMod.

benitomuso is free to implement my mods in his VisualMod if he ever feels like releasing a new version. Virtual Reality perhaps? 8) (I cannot think of any other modder that would give VR a shot in IL-2!)

Regards,
NG-HUD v3.6.1 | NG-MAP v3.2 | NG-CAM v2.0 | NG-PAL v1.2: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/board,93.0.html

blackshark

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2019, 07:47:17 AM »

thank you for your answer; I did not know that visualmod had "ordinance view" in it; the version i had (from BAT) was without it, so I dowloaded and installed the new one and now I have it  :)

One question: i will use NG-HUD and NG-MAP plus Visualmod, only thing I do not like in Visualmod is the "inertia" of F2 (external plane) that I disabled (PAL3DFollowInertiaEnabled=0); but i would like to have the on/off possibility during the flight as you managed to do in your NG-CAM (I mean associate a key to enable/disable it as in NG-CAM); may you tell me how I can do it ?

I tried the enable/disable in visualmod menu but if inable it with the menu (in flight) i cannot disable for the rest of that mission
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.204 seconds with 25 queries.