Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Suggestions for BAT  (Read 30220 times)

FL2070

• Modder
  • FAC #87
Re: Suggestions for BAT
« Reply #84 on: May 21, 2020, 12:25:32 PM »

On average, the average average averages, averagely, the average average of all averages.

DESPEREAUX

• Modder
« Reply #85 on: May 22, 2020, 06:47:06 AM »

Maybe this is impossible, but just in case I’ll voice it.
If the weather is set to the first two points, the horizon is wide and pleasant.
But if the weather is set lower, then the horizon becomes narrow.
Earth turns into a fotball)
If possible, it would be nice to fix it so that the horizon remains wide in all weathers.

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
« Reply #86 on: May 22, 2020, 08:51:12 AM »

cannot confirm Clive´s observation...got the Poeti and the Caio running flawlessly in BAT...
so could be really an idea to spice up the MTO fleets a little with those beauties ...

cbradbury

« Reply #87 on: May 22, 2020, 10:36:55 AM »

cannot confirm Clive´s observation...got the Poeti and the Caio running flawlessly in BAT...
so could be really an idea to spice up the MTO fleets a little with those beauties ...

You are right, griffon, the latest Caio Duilio runs fine. I've kept the Novorossiysk, which I was using as a stand-in (with the Caio skin), but renamed it as Andrea Doria so I have both BBs.

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
« Reply #88 on: May 22, 2020, 12:17:29 PM »

That's a great idea to use unused slots to get more ships if the same class, if there are skins for them :)
And as said, the Poeti runs in BAT too...about the only ship I could not get to show up is the 1944 Zuikaku...I get the game to run with it but it triggers a host of no spawner errors for ships that work fine without the Zuikaku 1944 mod in and also don't register that error in the log...strange...

FL2070

• Modder
  • FAC #87
« Reply #89 on: May 22, 2020, 02:32:37 PM »

Integration with BAT soundmatrix unlocker
On average, the average average averages, averagely, the average average of all averages.

cbradbury

« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2020, 05:37:50 AM »

That's a great idea to use unused slots to get more ships if the same class, if there are skins for them

Luckily in the  Novorossiysk folder is a bmp of the ship with grey scheme and italian flag. I converted it to .tga and am using that to contrast with the Caio Duilio.

Gaston

• Modder
« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2020, 10:26:15 AM »

The Fairey Firefly, now not as a Franken, but a real plane : https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,63982.0.html would be very welcome now !!! especially because needs a few other things around it to make it work properly.

duffys tavern

« Reply #92 on: May 24, 2020, 11:48:53 AM »

Many, many years ago, someone created a mod, don't know who it was, that allowed you to have mixed types of a/c in a flight. For example, you could have a P-51D and P-51B & C in the same flight. You could have say, 2 bf-109s & 2 fw-190s in the same flight. Flight of 4 B-17s could be mixed, B-17G & F. Can't for the life of me remember who made this niffty little app but it sure it would be nice to have again.

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
    • Check out my modded campaigns
« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2020, 12:09:54 PM »

Long ago Squashman did a map called Ceylon_42. In the readme he is a bit apologetic because it was an early effort. Well, in my opinion there is nothing to apologize about; it is a wonderful map. It is in VP Modpack and I think it deserves a place in BAT. i have the files, but no link to a forum entry or download. Since it is Squashman's work I would like to ask him to post it, if possible. The as-built map installs seamlessly into BAT 3.8.3.

This map would allow us to create a campaign covering Admiral Nagumo's April 1942 raid on Ceylon (modern day Sri Lanka).

+ 1
You want to give financial support to a front line Ukraine unit fighting the Russian invaders? Paypal kyivragnarock@gmail.com

FL2070

• Modder
  • FAC #87
« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2020, 06:51:52 PM »

For the flight model tinkerers:

Combine all DiffFM FlightModels used by BAT into a unified BAT buttons that contains the FMD/EMD files for all planes in BAT, and release a filelist.

raf1659

« Reply #95 on: June 18, 2020, 12:25:38 AM »

Add UNDO in FMB  ;)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 15   Go Up

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 25 queries.