Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33   Go Down

Author Topic: Donating to SAS  (Read 108942 times)

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
Re: Donating to SAS
« Reply #336 on: August 09, 2021, 04:06:31 AM »

We get the July update in in time this month!!! Well, almost. We are a day late, but not a dollar short :)

Since it is a shortened month since the last update, only a few names here.

Actually, only 3. But they are big guns and rock solid regular donators, so it is not inappropriate that they have this update all to themselves.

mdripley
IKolincak
Airbourne

These are the dudes! Thank you guys not only for your donations this month, but for all the continued support since forever. The members of this forum owe you a lot of gratitude, and so do I

A glass is raised, a cheers is given!
 ]cheers[

Salute!

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #337 on: September 13, 2021, 11:37:20 AM »

Welcome to September. For those in the south, spring is springing, for those up north, the leaves are starting to turn. But happily the world is still turning.

We got some good donations this last month, and we are very very thankful for them. Thank you to the guys who made them, may the wind be ever at your backs.

The dudes are:

OLD_DAD
TTC Redfield  (with a bnice message added, thank you!)
mdripley
Airbourne   
IKolincak 
Shakaali   

EDIT: A donation from EHood slipped through the cracks here. Big apologies and a thank you to him!

All the best, gents! Thank you very much!
 ]cheers[

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #338 on: October 10, 2021, 04:09:31 AM »

Another month gone, it feels like this year is just sprinting to the finish line. I expect Xmas marketing to kick off at any moment lol.

A big thank you to the guys who have donated some bucks toward the keeping of this forum over the last month. They are

mdripley 
IKolincak 
Airbourne 
Alfie Noakes 
Phantom 

Cheers gents! Fair winds and following seas!
 ]cheers[

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #339 on: November 14, 2021, 12:51:04 AM »

This month I have to send a special thank you to three monthly donators, IKolincak, mdripley and Airbourne, and an equal thank you to two other donators who are also pretty regular and well known, Phantom and livernyc.

Thank you gents, your contributions mean a lot to us, and please know that it is genuinely appreciated.

Salute!
 ]cheers[

CirX

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #340 on: December 12, 2021, 03:37:30 AM »

We are well on the way to Xmas, and a number of our members have opened their hearts and supported this forum. Which is very cool, because we do not rely on any other, often more disingenuous, forms of support, as is the trend on the web in general.

So, a big huge thank you to these guys, and a merry Christmas, and just generally all our best wishes.

Note: One donation we could not find an actual member for from their paypal email addy, so in that case we use the actual name. If this is you, just contact me by PM to change it if you wish.

Our December roll of honor is:

RasterOp98 
OLD_DAD   
mdripley   
SCORPION 28   
IKolincak     
Airbourne   
resistor   
Phantom   
Anthony Owen   

Thank you aviators! May the wind across your flight decks always come from the front  ;)

Salute!
CirX

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #341 on: January 09, 2022, 03:25:34 AM »

Here we go! It is a new year, and this is the first update this year of the donations list. We want to send a very special thank you to those who contributed funds during this past festive season, especially considering the state of the world. We all at SAS hope that 2022 is going to be, while perhaps not the end of it, or even the beginning of the end, at least the end of the beginning (to paraphrase a great man).

The guys who have donated over the past month are thus:

Bigmug
jola
mdripley
UberDemon
IKolincak
Airbourne

We have to specially mention Uberdemon who made a rather big donation, which I had to spread out over two target months in the updated first post of this thread. But large single donations aside, every penny counts, and we are truly thankful for everything. Thank you guys for making the effort!

Salutes!
SAS~CirX

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #342 on: February 13, 2022, 11:04:28 PM »

It is February already! So, now that it is almost Christmas, we are very thankful to get some gifts in the form of donations  ]cheers[
A lot of guys have stepped up and put some money in the Kitty, and we have also gotten some additions to the roster of recurring donators, which we are very thankful for!

The list of awesome pilots for the past month are:

Matz
Dandolo513
Phantom
mdripley
RasterOp98
henkypenky
IKolincak
Airbourne
Type83Fighter

You guys absolutely rock. May all your deflection shots land, and may there always be space between your wingtip and your carrier's island.

S!
SAS~CirX

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #343 on: March 13, 2022, 10:59:27 PM »

March is upon us. In fact we are almost halfway through it already. So lets take a moment to say a big thank you to the pilots who have donated to keep this little bit of escape from the world going:

wern moldy
mdripley
IKolincak
Matz
kingle92

Please donate if you can. Because plan B is putting Storebror on OnlyFans.  :(

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #344 on: April 10, 2022, 10:58:59 AM »

We are almost at Easter but the world gets crazier by the day. Weather wise and otherwise. Or are we just getting better at seeing the crazy? How ever it is, we are lucky that some dudes have spared some money for donations to keep this forum going. We are as always very thankful for this, and hope we can keep doing this for a long time yet.

Our aces of the month are:

larschance   
jola   
IKolincak   
Matz   

Massive thanx to these guys! And we wish you all a safe Easter.
 ]cheers[

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #345 on: May 16, 2022, 11:09:35 PM »

Every once in a while something slips by me. And it sits there in the Calendar, and you think "I did that", but you didn't.... Age and drugs lol. So this update is more than a week overdue, with no excuse but senility. My sincere apologies for that.

The guys who have put some money into the kitty over the last month (and more) are

larschance 
yak55mdvr   
RasterOp98 
IKolincak 
Matz 
David Prosser   

A big thank you and cheers to them, as always. Salutes dudes!
S!
CirX

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #346 on: June 05, 2022, 11:34:31 PM »

Since I was soooo late with last months' update, this month is a short one, spanning just about 2 weeks. Therefore, the list is short. A big thank you to these two guys for their donations. IKolincak you will know as he has helped fund this forum for many years, and larschance in also a name you will see pop up with much regularity. Thank you gents!

]cheers[
CirX

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #347 on: July 17, 2022, 11:42:50 PM »

My Sincere apologies for missing this month's roundup of donations. The last 2 months of my life have been, well, very interesting. And a lot of stuff have slipped through the cracks. I will do a full recon and update of donations on the last Sunday of this month. So if you have donated, please accept my apologies. Your donation is not lost or forgotten, it is there, and will be mentioned and updated on the 31st. A big thank you for the support to all who have made donations to the upkeep of the forum.

All the best
CirX
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33   Go Up

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 28 queries.