Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 48   Go Down

Author Topic: Share a screen BOS  (Read 109141 times)

CWMV

• Kalashnikov connoisseur
  • Modder
  • A free people ought to be armed and disciplined.
Re: Share a screen BOS
« Reply #108 on: March 09, 2014, 12:29:25 AM »

Well we have discussed having a buy and sell section here. But we abandoned it for the very same reason as Herra says.
But we do allow people to give a hint as CWMV here did.
But those who respond to such also know that this was a private deal between involved parties and SAS does not have any part of it.

If I where a 109 fan as CWMV here are , I might consider BOS in the same way, I do not like the 109 neither, the reasons for my optimism is the upcoming PE-2 witch suppose to have a very good FM witch the developers are very satisfied with. Considering my love for the way LAGG and IL2 flies in this game I pretty much sure PE-2 is going to be the plane for me.
I can only refere to Typhoon and his story about the LAGG, because he put my words in it in the most excellent way. It is not the performance , it is the feel you got flying it. For a man like me who love Russian plane BOS is Mecca or heaven , but if I was a fan of German planes (not tried the Stuka yet) I would have been disappointed.
We need to accept that people do not like the game, respect it. And please do make a trade, but whoever does are alone , no help from us. We intact did not see any offers
I hate to respond in a screenshot thread, so if yo like cut this out into a new one perhaps?
Ive spoken to 1CGS. There response was that it is possible to sell the account. Ive come up with a way that will make it easy to do, but I will not go into it here, not the right place.

As to the game, Im glad you like it 110G, really I am, but I hate the russian front, and this game feels as dead as rise of flight to me. I have no feeling of connection to the virtual airframe that CoD gives.
Just not for me, and I dont think 777 ever will be.

Typhoon Ib

• SAS Enfant terrible
  • unlock.inc
« Reply #109 on: March 09, 2014, 05:37:14 AM »

Then why the (obviously censored) did you get your copy?
That, dear Dude, makes no sense to me at all.
I had a few "keep the licence because..." arguments lined up - but if this is not your cup of tea, then there is nothing for me to say.
(Besides the prospect of Flying some Lend lease American Material in there or wait for the western front to kick in?? maybe?)

I could see the "support the industry" element. But then you are in my mind a kind of practical man, who does not start what he has no intention to finish, buy what he never intends to use... That confuses me!

Tell us a bit about What the advantages of your (founder) vs my (early access) or the later (standard) accounts are, and you might get some response.

I know *I* am not uninterested, and if you can describe the extras, i might shoot you a PM or two.

Here is a shot from up there.

Took my Ox up to see what i could do in thinner air. I got to 8.900, maybe 8.930 indicated but speed was some 200km/h and he would go no higher, no matter what i tried. Except stabilizing at 8.500, get "some" oomph and do a zoom climb or something silly like that, the service ceiling was just a tad below 9.000.

Obviously the handling was... delicate. And maybe i messed up something. Still new to all this.

There is at least 800 metres missing from what i know, and this is once again an indication for me that the "early access" material is not the latest and greatest that 777 has in action. Too much vital material (trim, gauges, mixture at alt...) is still missing and makes flight difficult. Not to talk about combat.
That's not a  negative point, just impatience to get to the good stuff.

Talk is, multiplayer is somewhere between "on the horizon" and "around the corner", so that's a cool milestone i look forward to.
That and a plane skin folder/way to skin.
Collecting dislikes since December '82.

Herra Tohtori

• Modder
« Reply #110 on: March 10, 2014, 06:05:20 AM »

I hate to respond in a screenshot thread, so if yo like cut this out into a new one perhaps?
Ive spoken to 1CGS. There response was that it is possible to sell the account. Ive come up with a way that will make it easy to do, but I will not go into it here, not the right place.

Thanks for the info! In this case it's good to be proven wrong.

And yeah I agree it would be a good idea to split these few messages off into another thread. :)

I would post screenshots but I am spending an extended weekend at my parents' and have no access to the game here...

LuseKofte

« Reply #111 on: March 11, 2014, 04:23:04 AM »

I am at work and only iPhone so I hope another admin can do it. Or just start a new topic and mention I ok the sale here

dietz

• Supporter
  • " Keep watching the skies...."
    • Art of James Dietz
« Reply #112 on: March 13, 2014, 12:51:38 PM »

Getting back on track before Friday update:

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
« Reply #113 on: March 13, 2014, 01:08:41 PM »

Very nice James!
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

SAS~HolyGrail

• Modder f*ck*r =)
  • SAS Team
  • A little mod in the making !
« Reply #114 on: March 13, 2014, 04:16:49 PM »

+1  8)
Dignified silence is worth more than a thousand insults...

Uufflakke

• Modder
« Reply #115 on: March 15, 2014, 03:35:27 AM »

Nice screenies Dietz.  :)

I hope they do something about the overall colour.
Like default IL2 does have a yellowish tendency, BoS has a greenish tendency.
I think that in a snow covered world everything should have a more cooler lighting and reflections.
Except during sunrise or sunset of course.

A quick edit. Before and after.
The edits look better. But hey, that's personal.  ;)

free photo hosting

picture share
"The Best Things In Live Aren't Things"

Typhoon Ib

• SAS Enfant terrible
  • unlock.inc
« Reply #116 on: March 15, 2014, 01:14:04 PM »

he is everything the LaGG isnt.

challenging ground handling- LaGG isnt.
happy-to-be-airborn-plane - LaGG isnt
precise-LaGG isnt
limited firepower - LaGG got dat 37mm upper hand instant sniper kill.
peashooters - .50cal

Multiplayer? screw multiplayer. dis is much better.
again this nagging feeling: MOARRRRRR!
More of the same! More Variants! 1b, 7 7uti 7M 3 9 and the whole family!

Having a bunch of annoying complete game freezes, even after a complete reinstall. Not so happy bout that.
and the snow starts to get on my nerves.
only snow, white pixel overload.

Fbomb. many of them.
unlimited ammo and external views. all else full switch, or in BoS terms - "no switch"
Number 4 got me.

bad. no edit.

canopy shattered external. fuselage structure. somersaults (?) breaking up on ground.

this one had me by the hip. nothing i could do.
the 3 before, i ... managed. not easy, but... i managed.
this one i lost. he didn't lose me... and won.
lose the contact lose the fight.

Tschort!

LuseKofte

« Reply #117 on: March 15, 2014, 01:49:35 PM »

I think we will have a summer map before you know it, if this get popular we also will have aCrimea scenario and Kursk. I bet we will have HS 129 within the next year if there are enough interest. The buissniss model are based on constant upgrades.
In this game I want FMB and QMB before MP

Typhoon Ib

• SAS Enfant terrible
  • unlock.inc
« Reply #118 on: March 15, 2014, 02:05:05 PM »

I have to disagree...
the fun part is the physics, right?

then bring on anything between 40 and 42, before going Kursk and berlin.
because planes of the early war were IMO much more affected by physics, and changes were more radical.
imagine a Henschel one-two-three or a fiesler storch. The slow and agile stuff. It would be a Hoot to fly

once you get to Emil and Friedrich level, Yak-1 and 3, LaGG3 and La5... all only gets faster better stronger.

Only in very late war (Sea fury... Spit XIV++, :D) it gets interesting again, when engine torque will kill you faster than any other CFS ever did before.
Or West front Mustang high speed stalls.

But moving to Krim and Kursk will bring nothing, plane physics wise i think.

I have to agree on the scenario and objects, maps weather and FMB stuff...
Have you see the russki Refueling truck? Its as beautiful in stock, as the modded ones in 1946.
The "caponiers"/ airplane shelters and nets... and the dismantled Planes...

and the fact that appearently missions can start under the camo net...
Drooooool. Things that IL-2 has been waiting on for a decade.

LuseKofte

« Reply #119 on: March 15, 2014, 03:05:56 PM »

I think they look at this as a time aspect after BOB, and will not go earlier. But I hope I am wrong. I wist for the HS 129, that heavy machine will be a victim for physics. And you are right it is the physics in this game that overwhelmed me, more than the graphics and FM.
I think we both are pretty close in what we like
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 48   Go Up

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 30 queries.