Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 48   Go Down

Author Topic: Share a screen BOS  (Read 109268 times)

CzechTexan

• Modder
  • TEXAS, USA
Re: Share a screen BOS
« Reply #96 on: March 04, 2014, 06:14:25 PM »

oh!  headlights on trucks!  very cool.

LuseKofte

« Reply #97 on: March 04, 2014, 07:51:50 PM »

Realistic light. But not realistic use of it, those drivers obviously have a deathwish

Typhoon Ib

• SAS Enfant terrible
  • unlock.inc
« Reply #98 on: March 04, 2014, 10:30:45 PM »

true dat true dat.
only need a stick of Bombs on that column... a handsfull of small SC50 bombs... and they are all gonna be gonners.  :P
Collecting dislikes since December '82.

Typhoon Ib

• SAS Enfant terrible
  • unlock.inc
« Reply #99 on: March 07, 2014, 12:11:40 PM »

Game's ON again!

new paintjobs (reminds me of the original LaGG paintjobs from 15 years back, 512/8bit :D
all retro

and a few proper kickass loadout options.

anyone know how to switch between rockets and bombs on the "flying Tank"?
got no clue... and dere ain no readme in dat preview either :P

CWMV

• Kalashnikov connoisseur
  • Modder
  • A free people ought to be armed and disciplined.
« Reply #100 on: March 07, 2014, 01:17:26 PM »

I'm setting up my founder account to sell, anyone interested in buying it?

Typhoon Ib

• SAS Enfant terrible
  • unlock.inc
« Reply #101 on: March 07, 2014, 01:49:03 PM »

well if you think its rubbish... what do you want for your Rubbish?

CWMV

• Kalashnikov connoisseur
  • Modder
  • A free people ought to be armed and disciplined.
« Reply #102 on: March 07, 2014, 02:15:39 PM »

Id let it go for $75 US.

Herra Tohtori

• Modder
« Reply #103 on: March 07, 2014, 02:26:47 PM »

I'm setting up my founder account to sell, anyone interested in buying it?

I'm reasonably sure that selling your account is against the terms of service agreement, particularly parts 5.4 of the main user agreement and 1.1 of Schedule #1

Then again, courts (in the US at least) have traditionally held that if someone buys a game they have the right to re-sell it, so in fact the user agreement may not hold in any court of law; just be aware that if you do sell your account to someone and 777/1C decides to see it as a terms violation they have this piece in there:

4.2. The Operator reserves the unilateral right to terminate rendering Services to the User in case of infringement by the User of this Agreement and/or the law of the USA. In the latter case, the User shall be responsible for any damage inflicted to the third parties.

...which basically means they can shut down your account and you'll end up with a pissed off person who bought the account from you.

You will of course do what you feel is the best course of action, but with matters like this it would be at least courteous to ask what SAS1946 administration thinks of this.

After some googling I found some references of someone selling their Rise of Flight account and apparently 777 Studios hasn't been terribly bothered by it. Here is a reference: http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=6470

Right at the bottom of the page they outline what problems are associated with selling a ROF account, but don't expressly forbid it. Obviously I can make no guarantees that 1C will have the same attitude, but considering the business model seems fairly similar it's highly likely they won't pitch a fit about it... but it would be best to ask them first if you haven't already.

And, as Gandalf Stormcrow says:

"Do not meddle in the affairs of lawyers, for they are greedy and quick to sue."

Typhoon Ib

• SAS Enfant terrible
  • unlock.inc
« Reply #104 on: March 07, 2014, 02:35:57 PM »

tell us again, what are the differences between a founder and the early access account? you get dat fockewulf, and the La-5 right?! that would be , like, 55 bucks my money, or two weeks worth of food or a proper pair of shoes/jeans.
25 bucks per plane...
but still better than the early access version which is 90+.

if you wanna sell, promote your product, yell!

:D

edit: dis page needs more screenshots.
screenshots mandatory!

LuseKofte

« Reply #105 on: March 07, 2014, 02:43:41 PM »

Well we have discussed having a buy and sell section here. But we abandoned it for the very same reason as Herra says.
But we do allow people to give a hint as CWMV here did.
But those who respond to such also know that this was a private deal between involved parties and SAS does not have any part of it.

If I where a 109 fan as CWMV here are , I might consider BOS in the same way, I do not like the 109 neither, the reasons for my optimism is the upcoming PE-2 witch suppose to have a very good FM witch the developers are very satisfied with. Considering my love for the way LAGG and IL2 flies in this game I pretty much sure PE-2 is going to be the plane for me.
I can only refere to Typhoon and his story about the LAGG, because he put my words in it in the most excellent way. It is not the performance , it is the feel you got flying it. For a man like me who love Russian plane BOS is Mecca or heaven , but if I was a fan of German planes (not tried the Stuka yet) I would have been disappointed.
We need to accept that people do not like the game, respect it. And please do make a trade, but whoever does are alone , no help from us. We intact did not see any offers

Typhoon Ib

• SAS Enfant terrible
  • unlock.inc
« Reply #106 on: March 07, 2014, 03:24:00 PM »

I find it an utterly utterly idiotic idea to sell a BoS account/Licence.
Or at least to let it go to waste in any way.

I know, Vet, you are a 109er kind of guy, and to be honest - coming from ANYwhere...
cfs2. 3. IL-2(any the follow ups) that at the first sight the behavior of the planes seems, no - MUST seem like a piece of crappy coding.

If you take a look at some 109er youtube Vids, you might - just might get an idea how authentic the behavior is. 70+ years of technology between the inch-precision flying of todays dreamliner and those hotrods.

If you spend some time with any of the planes, you will discover things and details that show you 777 studios are not in for the fast money, and that they do care for their systems.

For example i just found out i can brake the wheels midair - and if i dont, they keep spinning for a goddamn eternity.

Digging some more, i gather the 75 Bucks you get are not a lifesaver to you.
and given that "licences" are available at infinitum, unlike a ook that goes out of print -  and what makes yours so special is the "founder" element...

I gather that the 75 dollar tag is just your way of saying : this "41%-down-the-road product" doesnt please me.
Or, brutally put: "this suxxxx nag nag nag clockwork-wife-nagging"

My answer to that would be a bucket of ice cold water over your head:
because you stuck with IL-2 for all this time
-patience
-keeping up to date
-having a bit of faith that your personal niggles will either be solved or you accept them in time
-willingness to get your head into it

Throwing BoS away at this time -41%, kind of like version number 0.41 would , to me, indicate
-lack of patience
-no faith, pessimism even
-wanting perfection right away.

as personal as it sounds...
THAT is not the CWMV i know.

selling the founder account at 0.41 for 75bucks is just taking a cheap shot at the game in its current state.

...because you didnt specify "i have no time/my comp cannot handle it/i rather play the sims"
if that were the case, you would have said so after my "how much for your rubbish" comment.

Keep that licence.
Just like you kept your copy of Forgotten battles.
And FFS was FB a shoddy piece of software compared to 4.12.2

...?

sorriiiieeee... here is the screenshot.
LaGGs under cover.
:)

Typhoon Ib

• SAS Enfant terrible
  • unlock.inc
« Reply #107 on: March 07, 2014, 05:10:17 PM »

Take a look at this raggedy old LaGG - up there around 5.5, doing 180 indicated, full pull.

-levels of reflection (exhaust area!)
-scenery textures and forrests are not tile/squarelike
-reflex line on wing leading edge
-engine starter  attachment in spinner - PAgeronimo could not have done it better.

up here, i can kick him around... no problem!
but once on the loose it takes some good piloting (automatic recations) and some nerve to get him straight again.
I bet they called the laGG a Mule, a Bull or the like. because once you get that Thing mad, you are in for a hefty ride.

maybe more like an Ox... because a Bull still has his Balls - an essential thing that the LaGG laGGs - potence.
Klimov Burning away fuel at 2k7Rpm...
But the fat Fuselage prevents any movement.
Again... an Ox - not a Cheetah. :P

Its a Piece of Shaisse. Nix gut, nein! VVS nix gut!
Go fly Luftie Planes, haz better Technologi!

But i love my little LaGG.
I hope for more variants, especialy the early 4 and 5gun stuff.
With a retractable tail wheel... oh pretty pleeeease!
Cant wait to paint some skins and weathering layers.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 48   Go Up

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 25 queries.