Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Monty's Massive DGEN Expansion  (Read 48518 times)

markino

Re: Monty's Massive DGEN Expansion
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2013, 08:58:31 AM »

Hello Marco!

I tried the fix today and it works for me - so maybe install again in sequence - #1 then #2 then #3;
and pay attention to which DGen you use - the French ones only work with the standard DGen, not the modded one!

@Simon: I still had a problem when I tried the "Blitzkrieg" of the complete AlA campaign;
the first mission did fire up, but then I got this weird screen when someone the mission requires is not installed, you know what I mean I guess;
it does not matter if I tried the Hawks or the MS406, this situation persisted;
it seems like maybe a loadout for one of the German planes was wrong or something like this;
I regenerated the campaign again and then it worked, so it seems it is mission dependant if this happens or not-as said, maybe in one mission file there is a problem;
might be too unimportant to really track down, just to let users know :)

other than that, great work! thanks a lot!!!

Hello guys, I use #DBW_DGen-STAN (but not downloaded from https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,36018.0.html, but from New-TFM if I remember well...) and I loaded #DBW_DGen-TFM-MOD-01,02 & 03  in sequence.
Trying to generate campaign it ask me about an aircraft called "null" and he loaded the Zlin X.... (the modern aerobatic one, to be clear...) as substitute.... A mistery for me...

What you suggest...?
Ciao.

Marco

markino

« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2013, 03:27:54 AM »

Hi guys, below the screenshot when I try to generate Complete tour French campaign. I don't think russian planes are correct for this campaign...
Any suggestion, please?

Ciao.

Marco

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2013, 03:55:44 AM »

markino

« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2013, 08:45:47 AM »

Hi Monty27, thanks for you reply!
Done! The campaign is generated from Ardennes only, not from Phoney. As you suggest I select other planes from dropdown menu, Hawk-75 an MS.406, but campaign starting generate  from Ardennes with P-47..
I also checked for the requairest planes and they are on, I also played and flied with they in QMB, but the France Complete tour doesn't start...
Maybe I lost somethings..?

Ciao!

Marco

flugkapitan

« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2013, 10:42:26 AM »

Greetings!

I'm using TNFM, DBW 1.71, the new DGEN expansion packs by Monty and the STAND mod. I have been playing Boelcke's Western Front campaign in JG2. Everything had been going smoothly until last night when I think the campaign was supposed to move me to another map. The computer made a "Beep" noise and the map area of the briefing screen was blank. Looking through the DGEN error log I noticed these lines:

MissionDistance set, testing DGen\Normandy41Red0.mis
Can't open!
MissionDistance set, testing DGen\Normandy41Blue0.mis
Can't open!
Dangerous areas
Red:2 Blue:6

Just wondering if  map is not loading properly or something. I deleted the career (which by the way was brand new - not a carryover from before installing Monty's DGEN expansion) and started a new one in JG26. Just posting this in case there's a fix out there so it won't happen again.

Cheers,
Scott

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2013, 01:28:10 PM »

hello Scott!

a blank briefing screen can be a missing map, I had that problem several times too;
check if you find this section in your all.ini in the maps subfolder of the mapmods folder
"Normandy3 Normandy/load1.ini"
if you have that in, the map should load without a problem;
other than that, I have no idea what could be wrong, but Boelcke is around here often, so better to ask him about his baby :)

cheers
phil

flugkapitan

« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2013, 01:47:14 PM »

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the reply and the advice. I looked at my all.ini file and yes, that line is in there.

Not sure what the matter might be, then. Hope I can get through this new career without the problem! I like playing long careers/campaigns  :)  Of course WF was created before all this wonderful TNFM and other mods. Might be a conflict or something somewhere. Hopefully Boelcke or someone will find a solution. If not, there's plenty of other things to do with this sim to keep me occupied  ;D

Cheers,
Scott

markino

« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2013, 06:16:18 AM »

Hi Monty27, thanks for you reply!
Done! The campaign is generated from Ardennes only, not from Phoney. As you suggest I select other planes from dropdown menu, Hawk-75 an MS.406, but campaign starting generate  from Ardennes with P-47..
I also checked for the requairest planes and they are on, I also played and flied with they in QMB, but the France Complete tour doesn't start...
Maybe I lost somethings..?

Ciao!

Marco

Hi guys, any ideas to solve my troubles with career "Complete Tour French Campaign"?
Many thanks for your helps!

Ciao.

Marco

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2013, 07:18:44 AM »

hello Marco!

I am afraid you have a big problem in your install-since the update from Simon, my French part works, at least as it should, because of course it still contains many placeholder aircrfat from times long gone now that would have nice mod substitutes now.
but short of a complete rework of this section, I thinkyou would have to live with russian birds in the dgen campaign;

other than that, i am afraid I cannot offer anything of help here, because as said, on my install the campaign generates and I can fly it...

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2013, 07:24:38 AM »

Greetings!

I'm using TNFM, DBW 1.71, the new DGEN expansion packs by Monty and the STAND mod. I have been playing Boelcke's Western Front campaign in JG2. Everything had been going smoothly until last night when I think the campaign was supposed to move me to another map. The computer made a "Beep" noise and the map area of the briefing screen was blank. Looking through the DGEN error log I noticed these lines:

MissionDistance set, testing DGen\Normandy41Red0.mis
Can't open!
MissionDistance set, testing DGen\Normandy41Blue0.mis
Can't open!
Dangerous areas
Red:2 Blue:6

Just wondering if  map is not loading properly or something. I deleted the career (which by the way was brand new - not a carryover from before installing Monty's DGEN expansion) and started a new one in JG26. Just posting this in case there's a fix out there so it won't happen again.

Cheers,
Scott

@ Scott
It is possible you did not first disable your present DGEN before adding the New-TFM one?  Because "Boelcke's Westfront campaign", file identity -campaignsDeµ.dat- is not included in #DBW_DGen-TFM-MOD-01/02/03 JSGME set.

@ Marco
Did you apply this patch?

#DBW_DGen-TFM-MOD-03
https://www.mediafire.com/?nv21dn65c8enjra

Because all the French campaigns work just fine now, right from the earliest stages, with any aircraft (providing you are tooled up with Pal's Mission Pro).

Thanks for confirming this Phil...

markino

« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2013, 08:14:50 AM »

Hi Griffon and Monty27, many thanks for your suggestions!  :)

@ Marco
Did you apply this patch?

#DBW_DGen-TFM-MOD-03
https://www.mediafire.com/?nv21dn65c8enjra

Because all the French campaigns work just fine now, right from the earliest stages, with any aircraft (providing you are tooled up with Pal's Mission Pro).

Yes I have already as above, but I download #DBW_DGen-TFM-MOD-03 and #DBW_MissionPro Combo by PAL.rar again and this afternoon I will try to re-install them.
I hope it will works... I will tell you the results... ;)

Ciao!

Marco

flugkapitan

« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2013, 10:25:02 AM »

Hi Simon,

No, I did disable the original DGEN folder before I installed the new one.

Scott
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 29 queries.