Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: what gun do u reccomend for a coastal defence in beach assualt mission?  (Read 2608 times)

londo16

• A toast to you my good friend

what gun do u suggest for a coastal gun bunker that can hit enemy destroyers and rocket armed LSTs and at least stand a chance? for right now i use the largest germany arty piece in the game.
any suggestion is welcome
Ambassador Londo Mollari: Do you really want to know what I want? Do you really want to know the truth? I want my people to reclaim their rightful place in the galaxy. I want to see the Centauri stretch forth their hand again and command the stars. I want a rebirth of glory, a renaissance of power! I want to stop running through my life like a man late for an appointment, afraid to look back or look forward. I want us to be what we used to be! I want... I want it all back the way it was. Does that answer your question?

Satan

Re: what gun do u reccomend for a coastal defence in beach assualt mission?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 02:19:25 AM »

Dont know if it is in stock game but in UP they are if i remeber right two colstal guns 60, 140inch

Fusek

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 02:30:43 AM »

Yes, in UP 2.01 are costal guns, with a BIg range and a lot of firepower!

cgagan

• SAS Team
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 02:33:03 AM »

Is it possible to have them as a standalone install?

londo16

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 07:18:54 AM »

that would be awesome cause the coastal bunkers I build in game from arty pieces and objects just dont have the range or firepower to deal with the destroyers
Ambassador Londo Mollari: Do you really want to know what I want? Do you really want to know the truth? I want my people to reclaim their rightful place in the galaxy. I want to see the Centauri stretch forth their hand again and command the stars. I want a rebirth of glory, a renaissance of power! I want to stop running through my life like a man late for an appointment, afraid to look back or look forward. I want us to be what we used to be! I want... I want it all back the way it was. Does that answer your question?

Fusek

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 04:04:28 PM »

The coastal guns in UP 2.01 can take on CA's without much trouble :D I dont know if they are available as stand alone, sorry

londo16

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 06:24:45 PM »

Maybe somebody could cut them out like they did with the UP P-51s and Hellcats(but to be honest i have no idea how difficult that can be just hoping i guess)

tater718

• Banned From Google
  • She's real fine my 409!
    • http://imageshack.us/
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 10:02:58 PM »

The 15 inch gun seems not to be selectable. Won't work in any of my UP2.01 installs.

Sharkzz

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2010, 03:50:16 PM »

Road tract mortars give a punch and are staionary too as well if needed, maybe you can dodgy up some objects around them to camo them a bit . They are quite good at hitting carriers and anything big, not sure of max distance, will have to check.
New Right Arm Amputee, One armed flyer and Longboard surfer, I now swim and paddle in circles .

Sharkzz

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2010, 07:15:38 PM »

See my most recent post
~S~
Sharkzz
New Right Arm Amputee, One armed flyer and Longboard surfer, I now swim and paddle in circles .

Verhängnis

• Unofficial Heinkel Fan
  • Modder
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2010, 08:00:03 PM »

If you are German how about using the Karl-Gerät Mortar, Plenty of range and firepower on that(600mm), except an 10 minute reload lol. But you could give it some reinforcement aswell lol.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 26 queries.