Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does BAT include the old IL-2 DBW 1916 stuff?  (Read 180 times)

rotagen

Does BAT include the old IL-2 DBW 1916 stuff?
« on: April 14, 2024, 09:26:30 AM »

Sorry, I'm sure this is posted somewhere but right now I am at the old IL2-1946 with DBW installed, I have downloaded all the BAT stuff (I think), and actually got it going but then my computer crapped out,  :(  luckily I had a back up drive but I'm starting from square one again.

Just wondering if BAT has the WW1 stuff from the IL2-1916 pack? , since I can't find a working download for that anywhere..if so I won't bother and will simply re-install the BAT stuff after I clear room for all that content. I am mostly interested in the WW1 stuff and golden age stuff since I have WW2 stuff all over my computer already...

I have downloaded that great-looking Monty WWI campaigns for BAT stuff...

Thanks for any help, Rote

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
Re: Does BAT include the old IL-2 DBW 1916 stuff?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2024, 09:40:54 AM »

If you install the entire BAT series on top of 4.12 (do not upgrade beyond that), then you should have what you are looking for.  Install up to BAT 4.2.2 with Hotfix 4, which is the latest.

In the BAT Selector you will have the choice of starting:
* Stock 4.12m
* SAS MODACT (if you want the SAS AI Flyables you can get that Mod enabled and you can use JSGME to enable it
* DOF (Dawn of Flight - early to right after WW1)
* TGA (The Golden Age - mid War years including Spanish Civil War)
* WAW (World at War - WW2, probably the most used one... at least by me)
* JTW (Jet War - post WW2 to now and beyond)

You can tweak BAT selector for other things, and you can add mods on top of the installation.
Best Regards, UberDemon/danzigzag, Get UQMG at SAS BAT Mission area.  www.uberdemon.net no longer exists.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 26 queries.