Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Li-2 cannon and side gun\s  (Read 302 times)

dsawan

Li-2 cannon and side gun\s
« on: August 12, 2023, 06:55:26 PM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisunov_Li-2

Does anyone know if the li-2 in BAT can fire its front cannon? Or is their a mod that can fix it or make the side guns fire. I tried two installs and the front gun doesnt fire but the top turret and bombs work. Or is it just eye candy?

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
Re: Li-2 cannon and side gun\s
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2023, 10:04:11 PM »

Yeah, about 10 years ago or so I was working on a mod for the Li-2 to allow the pilot to fire the front gun.  It got overcome by other life events and after my great PC crash of ... well some years ago, I lost the java work... sorry.  I don't remember working on the side guns but I am sure I would have figured it.

Now that I think about it, kinda makes me sad, as I was working on a version of the He-111Z that was going to be a Z-2, with a bombsight and with the capability of carrying drop tanks for very long range reconnaissance (with a bombsight as the camera), as well as carrying up to four large bombs in the outer pylons...  man...

Anyway, yes, so you need a mod for those things.
Best Regards, UberDemon/danzigzag, Get UQMG at SAS BAT Mission area.  www.uberdemon.net no longer exists.

dsawan

Re: Li-2 cannon and side gun\s
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2023, 10:45:36 PM »

Thx fr reply. Sorry t hear you lost your work. Maybe someday you'll come back to it. Would luv to see that he-111Z modified
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 27 queries.