Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: please help me, DCG doesn't work or at least I don't know how to make it work *keep your stuff up to date and check the background processes*  (Read 656 times)

JimothyBuff

Hi, I hope I am in the right place for this.
So here is my problem, I couldn't find the same issue anywhere and all trying everything that helped people with problems close to mine didn't help.

So I followed all the steps from the DCG guide by Scharnhorst1943 and some other (mostly identical) instructions form forums. have the IL2DCG folder in my main folder, copied the dgen folders and so on,  told dcg where to look for the exe files, have the modes checked to auto gen and replace dgen, loaded a third party campaign (I tried multiple) folder and selected it in the DCG program, hit generate campaign, closed DCG (and tried it without closing it) started IL2 (BAT WAW) went to the campaign selection, found the "player generated campaign (campaignname)" and then I don't know what to do.

If I click the campaign select button I come to the squad/plane selection window, if I click start nothing happens. The game doesn't crash or freeze, but I get kicked out of it in a way. my cursor changes to my default windows cursor, while the in game cursor stays still on the start button. But it doesn't generate anything and stays in the selection screen. I can go back to the main menu, nothing else.
When I try to generate a mission  via DCG it says, that I have to select or create a campaign. But how and where? I thought I created a campaign, when I hit "run - generate campaign"... and it does show in game, but why wont it load? 

I tried these steps in all ways I could think of, but I always end up with it doing nothing.

I don't even think its a problem with DCG, just that I do something wrong. But since I followed every single tutorial I could find by the letter I just don't know what it is.
Some tutorials mention, that I have to load a campaign so that DCG has something to work with, but it doesn't load any of the DCG campaigns, and if I load a non DCG and non DGEN campaign nothing changes, it will load and play, but it seemingly has no influence on DCG. If I try loading a DGEN campaign its exactly the same as with the DCG campaigns, but this makes sense, since I deactivated DGEN in DCG. 

If anybody knows what Im doing wrong, please help me it would be very much appreciated. I try this for a long while now, give up and try it again some month later... 

Shakaali

• Missioneer

hit generate campaign

That is where you went wrong. Do NOT hit the generate campaign button. Instead, close DCG panel, launch IL2 and start the campaign from there, just the same you would start a static campaign or a DGEN campaign.
"A truth ceases to be true when more than one person believes in it." -Oscar Wilde

JimothyBuff

Hi, thanks for the response. Very much appreciated.

But I still don’t get it to work. I even reinstalled DCG(349), to be sure.
So I open up DCG, select 3rd Party folder, operation husky, for example.
If I then want to select the off-line career full auto generation, it says “warning, no active career, please create or select a career” in the black box. when i click on the “world icon” and choose something like “RAF, Husky” and click “start” it takes a while, then pops up a window confirming the creation of a player defined campaign and the black box changes from the warning to “close dcg and select player defined campaign…” I close DCG.
now I am in the game, go to pilot career -> new -> RAF -> player defined dcg campaign (husky) and hit start. now i’m in the squadron selection screen. the squadron is by default on <none> and the plane is the dh82 tiger moth, wich seems a bit odd. so I change both to something I know is part of the campaign. and click the green button.
then the the screen freezes and my cursor changes to the windows default cursor. If I click the mouse I’m back in the menu, so the game didn’t crash.

Just for verification I tried it without clicking the start button after the warning, same results and I also tried it with the “husky raf dcg” option instead of the “player defined(husky)” option in the campaign screen. And I also tried it with no squad and the tiger moth. every time it kicks me out, when starting the campaign in the squad screen.
And I tried other campaign than husky in the same methodology.

Sorry for the trouble. I don’t know what’s wrong I’m usually not that stupid and bad with this kinda stuff.
And it really doesn’t seem that complicated. Maybe I’ve got something wrong in the folder structure? The DCG folder is called IL2DCG and located in my main il2 folder. I copied the Dgen folder in the real dgen folder. then I put the 3rdP. campaign folders in the dcg folder and copied their contents in the skins and dgen folders. In DCG all I did was to tell it where the Exe of il2 is, where the exe of DCG is, where the file for the 3rdP campaign is and changed the mode to autoGen offline and replace dgen.

thanks for your time.

JimothyBuff

oh and my Il2 version is (according to the loading screen) il21946 v5.00m / BAT v4.2.1 flashpoint.
maybe that has something to do with it?

Shakaali

• Missioneer

If I then want to select the off-line career full auto generation, it says “warning, no active career, please create or select a career” in the black box. when i click on the “world icon” and choose something like “RAF, Husky” and click “start” it takes a while, then pops up a window confirming the creation of a player defined campaign and the black box changes from the warning to “close dcg and select player defined campaign…”

When it says “warning, no active career, please create or select a career” just click OK to close the window and proceed selecting "Replace Career Generator (DGen)" and Off Line Career (Full Auto-Generation Mode). It really does not matter if there are no campaigns active. 

After you've done this close DCG, start the game, go to career menu and start a new campaign.

Do not, under any circumstances, click the world icon. 

Edit: Husky should work OK in 4.2.1, but I strongly advice to update to latest version of BAT
"A truth ceases to be true when more than one person believes in it." -Oscar Wilde

JimothyBuff

once more, thanks for your time and effort.
and thanks for the info about bat, I didn’t know, there was a newer version. nice! now i’m on 4.2.2 hotfix 4

Back to the topic,
I did it like this now: open dcg, select 3rd party husky (also tried goodwood), mode auto generation and replace, closed dcg. nothing else.
but the result is the same. at first it seemd something happened, because it froze and crashed instead of just kicking me out, but when I tried it again it was back to ye olde white curser…

I also unchecked 3rd party once and tried to start something like raf fighter dcg, same results.

some further questions: i copied the contents of the aces and dgen folder in the corresponding folders, but in the data folder are a bunch of other files, i left them untouched , do I need to copy them anywhere? the install guide just mentioned the folders, not the loose files.
Also exactly which campaign is to choose? the guides talk about the player defined campaigns, but they just appear when i push buttons you just told me not to push. If I understand it correctly I don’t bother with the player defined stuff and just choose (for example) “luftwaffe recon pilot goodwood dcg”

and I made the observation, that when I chose husky the picture in dcg changed to an op husky picture but when i switched to goodwood or turned 3rdP off, it still displayed the husky picture. don’t know if that’s relevant at all.

don’t know I’ve got a feeling I have something wrong in the folder structure it appears as if it’s trying to load but can’t find the files. although, usually that would result in an error message…

EDIT: I just discovered that there is a newer version of DCG, so now i’m on 350b15 instead of 349. but that didn’t help either:/

Shakaali

• Missioneer

some further questions: i copied the contents of the aces and dgen folder in the corresponding folders, but in the data folder are a bunch of other files, i left them untouched , do I need to copy them anywhere? the install guide just mentioned the folders, not the loose files.

Exactly what did you copy from where to where  o_O

You should install DCG in separate folder and you shouldn't touch the files inside the DCG folder or copy or move them nor should you paste anything to DCG folder.

For instance, Husky campaign should install like this:

Decompress the Operation Husky.rar into your DCG home directory.
Make a backup of the DGEN directory in you IL-2 game directory
Copy Dgen & Paintschemes folders from your Operation Husky folder and paste them in your IL-2 game directory. Overwrite if prompted.
Start DCG, select Optional Third Party Data Folder.
Navigate to the Operation Husky folder and select allcampaigns.dcg
Select "Replace Career Generator (DGen)" in the DCG main screen.
Select Off Line Career (Full Auto-Generation Mode) in the DCG main screen.
Launch Il-2 and select one of the above-mentioned careers.

Only copy two folders (Dgen & Paintschemes) to il2 game folder (copying missions folder is not necessary, I can't remember why I put it in the instructions). Do not copy  or paste anything except these two files.

The data folder in DCG is default data folder for DCG. When you select Optional Third Party Data Folder in DCG you tell DCG the primary source where to look for data files. If the needed file is not found in the selected folder, DCG uses the dcg/data folder as a secondary source. If Optional Third Party Data Folder is unselected, DCG looks for files only from dcg/data.

Once you have selected Optional Third Party Data Folder close DCG and launch IL2.

Once loaded click Pilot Career -> New -> select the air force -> select rank -> select career -> click start.

JimothyBuff

oh I copied exactly what you said there, nothing else.

And I have an update: It works… sort of…
I think the problem was, that after closing it, dcg was still running in the background.
i shut it down via the task manager and then it loaded the campaign!
At least the Goodwood campaign…

I tried 3 campaigns, goodwood, husky and pedestal.

goodwood loads just fine. (haven’t tried flying yet, but it loads on the carrier, tried multiple air forces)

however… husky loads the planes (mine and ai) 1ft above the ground, nose down in a dive. every pilot dies instantly and the radio is bursting with hundreds of death screams uhm jep… and it takes an insanely long time to load, the other ones take a little longer than a dgen campaign but husky takes ages.

pedestal is an interesting one. it says i have a spit or a ju88 etc, but it loads a pink biplane, that makes a loop and hits the ground… and I don’t even think it’s supposed to be my plane, since I don’t load inside the cockpit…

all three have one thing in common tho, the mission briefing is somewhat buggy. most letters are rectangles, some words are there, but mainly squares.

and one last weird thing, but this has probably nothing to do with dcg, but maybe with the bat update, I can’t zoom the map out anymore. mousewheel, while hovering over the map used to zoom in and out, but for whatever reason it doesn’t do that anymore… no idea what that’s all about

well however, I’m grateful for your help. Thanks a lot, if any of the above rings a bell, i’ll take the advice, but if not, I think I might get it running from here on out. given a little time. I wasted enough of your time.

Ah one last question: can I install multiple campaigns at once or do I have to reset the dgen folder every time? I wasn’t sure if they overwrite each other so after trying goodwood I reset dgen via a backup and copied husky in said clean dgen folder. same thing with pedestal. but if I can just dump them all in the same folder, even better.

JimothyBuff

ah and I misspoke, I didn’t copy the aces folder, I just looked at the wrong folder for reference when I was typing. I meant the dgen and paintschemes folder

Shakaali

• Missioneer

I think the problem was, that after closing it, dcg was still running in the background.
i shut it down via the task manager and then it loaded the campaign!

That may happen if the DCG crashes. Forgot to mention that, sorry.

however… husky loads the planes (mine and ai) 1ft above the ground, nose down in a dive. every pilot dies instantly and the radio is bursting with hundreds of death screams uhm jep… and it takes an insanely long time to load, the other ones take a little longer than a dgen campaign but husky takes ages.

pedestal is an interesting one. it says i have a spit or a ju88 etc, but it loads a pink biplane, that makes a loop and hits the ground… and I don’t even think it’s supposed to be my plane, since I don’t load inside the cockpit…

Both sound like payload errors. Log would help me to see the problem. 

all three have one thing in common tho, the mission briefing is somewhat buggy. most letters are rectangles, some words are there, but mainly squares.

Well, that is weird. May be a language thing. Which language do you use in IL2?

and one last weird thing, but this has probably nothing to do with dcg, but maybe with the bat update, I can’t zoom the map out anymore. mousewheel, while hovering over the map used to zoom in and out, but for whatever reason it doesn’t do that anymore… no idea what that’s all about

Not a DCG problem, but I believe I saw a post about this somewhere in the forum

Ah one last question: can I install multiple campaigns at once or do I have to reset the dgen folder every time? I wasn’t sure if they overwrite each other so after trying goodwood I reset dgen via a backup and copied husky in said clean dgen folder. same thing with pedestal. but if I can just dump them all in the same folder, even better.

You can play several DCG campaigns at the same time and switch campaigns within IL2.

ah and I misspoke, I didn’t copy the aces folder, I just looked at the wrong folder for reference when I was typing. I meant the dgen and paintschemes folder

Ok, that was where I got puzzled  :D

JimothyBuff

Hey so I thanks to your help I could make a little trouble shooting and was mostly successful.

I deleted all DCG related stuff and installed everything again, with fresh downloads. Here is what I found out:

- The main problem was DCG 349, after upgrading to 350b15 it loads campaigns just fine.  didn't see it at first because it was still
   running in the background, due to 349 crashing before I updatet to 350b15. But task manager solved it and with 350 its working.
- The briefings do work now, too. Don't know what I did there but a fresh DCG install did the job. maybe I accidentally changed the
   language...
- Pedestal works as well, the problem there was, it had a different folder structure than the others and the sheep I am just copied it
   blindly. But it has not the paintschemes but the skins folder, that must go inside the paintschemes folder, not the main folder. I guess
   it couldn't find the textures, so it gave me the pink plane... now it works, tho. 
-the Map zoom problem was that for some reason my mouse wheel was set as the hotas control for the radiator. Undid that and now it
  works.
-but husky is the same old deal. Downloaded the zip fresh, installed it but it still takes about 5min or longer to create a campaign and 
   maybe 2 min to load into the plane. (The mins are guesswork, but it takes really long, about as long as starting up msfs20 and then
   load into a plane, usually 1946 takes mere seconds to load, except for the first start up) but never mind the loading time, since
   every body still dies in a matter of seconds. All you see is the ground and then an explosion. And uncountable pilots screaming in
   pain at the same time.

So yay, mostly everything works now, I have a better version of BAT and can finally start exploring the wonderful world of even more 1946!!! Thank you so much!!! Your're amazing!

Edit: I downloaded and tried like 5 or 6 other campaings and they all seem to work. although I just loaded them up and checked if something weird happens. They seem all ok, but some times the mission route went of the map, don't know if that's normal, but I think I've seen this in the CV-6 campaign before... I'll find it out, when I fly it, I guess.
The only weird thing left is the mass killings in Husky. There things just explode and scream.

PS.:

Here is the dcgerror log from booting up husky:

Code: [Select]
[2023.03.09 18:06:00.743] Parameter String0 = F:\Games\il-2 sturmovik 1946 BAT\DGen.exe
[2023.03.09 18:06:00.743] Parameter String1 = debrief
[2023.03.09 18:06:00.743] Parameter String2 = missions/campaign/rn/DGen_H_Huskybuff0/
[2023.03.09 18:06:00.756] DCG.ini processed.
[2023.03.09 18:06:00.757] Message File Found for English.
[2023.03.09 18:06:00.763] Message File Found for English.
[2023.03.09 18:06:00.769] Loaded messages processed.
[2023.03.09 18:06:00.779] DCG is active.
[2023.03.09 18:06:00.780] Game version checked [1946].
[2023.03.09 18:06:00.784] Game version includes IL2AEP [True].
[2023.03.09 18:06:00.784] Game version successfully set up.
[2023.03.09 18:06:00.788] Begin Parameter Check
[2023.03.09 18:06:00.794] Debrief Routine.
[2023.03.09 18:06:00.794] The scenario is "Husky".
[2023.03.09 18:06:01.177] Campaign Data Files = F:\Games\il-2 sturmovik 1946 BAT\IL2DCG\Operation Husky\
[2023.03.09 18:06:01.178] Campaign Backup Files = F:\Games\il-2 sturmovik 1946 BAT\IL2DCG\Backup\Husky_RN\
[2023.03.09 18:06:01.519] Campaign Info processed.
[2023.03.09 18:06:01.522] The map is Husky.
[2023.03.09 18:06:01.542] Target Locations processed.
[2023.03.09 18:06:01.545] Completed reading Territory information.
[2023.03.09 18:06:01.548] Set Target Nation Began.
[2023.03.09 18:06:01.571] Set Target Nation Ended.
[2023.03.09 18:06:01.572] Checking Stationary List
[2023.03.09 18:06:02.654] 6_Chief resets at Future.
[2023.03.09 18:06:02.713] Set up patrol routes for CV groups.
[2023.03.09 18:06:02.718] Column List routine complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:06.796] Stationary Objects Check.
[2023.03.09 18:06:06.816] Master Log routine begins.
[2023.03.09 18:06:06.818] Game Path = F:\Games\il-2 sturmovik 1946 BAT\
[2023.03.09 18:06:06.821] Finding configuration file to determine log file name.
[2023.03.09 18:06:06.822] Logfile = eventlog.lst
[2023.03.09 18:06:06.827] Copying Eventlog to log.dcg.
[2023.03.09 18:06:06.853] Mission Path = campaign\rn\dgen_h_huskybuff0\
[2023.03.09 18:06:06.854] Player seat = 815sq003
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.224] Check for Game Mode.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.225] Log reader mode selected is Standard.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.229] The Log date is [Mar 9, 2023 5:05:41 PM].
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.229] Transfer Human Pilots to Gunner File
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.416] Log reader mode selected is Standard.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.416] The Log date is [Mar 9, 2023 5:05:41 PM].
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.441] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.442] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.446] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.447] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.455] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.456] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.464] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.465] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.474] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.474] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.483] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.484] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.492] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.493] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.502] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.502] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.507] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.508] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.517] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.518] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.527] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.528] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.533] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.534] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.540] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.540] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.551] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.551] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.561] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.562] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.572] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.573] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.579] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.580] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.591] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.591] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.602] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.603] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.614] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.614] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.626] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.626] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.637] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.638] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.650] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.650] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.662] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.663] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.675] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.676] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.688] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.688] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.701] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.702] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.715] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.715] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.728] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.729] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.741] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.742] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.755] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.756] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.769] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.770] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.784] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.784] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.798] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.799] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.814] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.814] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.829] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.829] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.844] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.845] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.865] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.866] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.878] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.878] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.894] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.895] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.911] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.912] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.928] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.928] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.945] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.946] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.962] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.963] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.976] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.977] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.993] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:07.994] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.10] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.11] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.27] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.28] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.46] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.46] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.63] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.64] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.81] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.82] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.99] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.100] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.119] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.120] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.135] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.135] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.150] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.151] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.166] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.166] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.182] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.182] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.198] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.199] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.215] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.215] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.230] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.231] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.246] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.247] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.261] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.262] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.277] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.277] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.292] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.293] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.309] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.310] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.330] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.331] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.346] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.347] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.363] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.364] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.380] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.381] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.397] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.398] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.414] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.415] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.431] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.432] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.449] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.450] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.466] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.467] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.484] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.485] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.502] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.503] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.520] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.521] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.542] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.543] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.560] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.561] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.578] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.579] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.597] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.597] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.615] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.616] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.634] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.635] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.653] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.654] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.672] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.673] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.692] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.693] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.715] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.716] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.734] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.735] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.755] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.756] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.775] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.776] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.795] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.796] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.815] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.816] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.836] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.837] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.857] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.858] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.882] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.883] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.904] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.905] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.927] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.928] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.948] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.949] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.970] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.971] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.992] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:08.993] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:09.15] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:09.16] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:09.37] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:09.38] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:09.60] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:09.61] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:09.83] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:09.84] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:09.155] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:09.157] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:09.179] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:09.180] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:09.202] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:09.203] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:09.226] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:09.226] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:09.249] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:09.250] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:09.273] Recon Check Begun.
[2023.03.09 18:06:09.274] Recon Check Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:09.723] Write Crew Text File.
[2023.03.09 18:06:09.725] Write Log Book.
[2023.03.09 18:06:09.731] Write Aces Text File.
[2023.03.09 18:06:11.435] Write Squad Text File.
[2023.03.09 18:06:11.437] Write Base Text File.
[2023.03.09 18:06:11.446] Log Book Section Complete.
[2023.03.09 18:06:11.529] Campaign Preferences Saved.
[2023.03.09 18:06:11.542] 815sq0 #5 pilot's name changed due to duplication.
[2023.03.09 18:06:11.546] 815sq0 #6 pilot's name changed due to duplication.
[2023.03.09 18:06:12.604] Sort pilots.
[2023.03.09 18:06:16.432] Debriefing Compiled and Saved.
[2023.03.09 18:06:17.198] RAF_No081SQN0 #4 pilot's name changed due to duplication.
[2023.03.09 18:06:17.199] RAF_No081SQN0 #4 pilot's name changed due to duplication.
[2023.03.09 18:06:17.215] 12AF_57FG_65FS0 #4 pilot's name changed due to duplication.
[2023.03.09 18:06:17.294] RAF_No014SQN0 #10 pilot's name changed due to duplication.
[2023.03.09 18:06:17.671] Events Log Written.
[2023.03.09 18:06:18.794] Log Parsed.
[2023.03.09 18:06:18.796] Master Log routine ended.
[2023.03.09 18:06:18.817] Parameters processed.
[2023.03.09 18:06:18.817] Form Create Complete

Edited by Epervier (code option)

Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
  • I'm French and Rebel_409! Nobody is perfect!
    • Some tinkering here

- When you want to post only the relevant parts from the log
read here how to do this. (code option!)

If your results do not live up to your expectations, tell yourself that the great oak was once an acorn too. - Lao Zi -
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 26 queries.