Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ultrapack 3.3 Patch 8: Can't zoom in the full mission builder, can't right-click the in-flight map.  (Read 1017 times)

wave04

I can't believe I'm making another topic here  :(
After installing Ultrapack 3 I noticed that if you right-click the inflight map in the top right corner of the screen you could change it (to radial and frontal radar for example, as well as a transparent plane-centred map mode). There was also an option to enable "Il-2 scrolling", and after checking that I can't right click the map anymore - it just zooms in and out, and I'm locked out of the map menu.

Another issue is with the Full Mission Builder - I can't zoom in it at all. Not with right-clicking, not with scrolling, and I don't know what's causing it.
I'm sure one of you figured out what to do, please share your knowledge, and thank you for your time.
Please be patient, I'm not very smart.

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU

After installing Ultrapack 3 I noticed that if you right-click the inflight map in the top right corner of the screen you could change it (to radial and frontal radar for example, as well as a transparent plane-centred map mode). There was also an option to enable "Il-2 scrolling", and after checking that I can't right click the map anymore - it just zooms in and out, and I'm locked out of the map menu.
conf.ini -> "[game]" section -> set "mapPadMode=1"

Another issue is with the Full Mission Builder - I can't zoom in it at all. Not with right-clicking, not with scrolling, and I don't know what's causing it.
There's a slider on the left hand side of the map window for zooming.

]cheers[
Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

wave04

Thanks Storebror! It reset my map and I finally understand how to zoom in the FMB but I still can't change the map modes - the "IL-2 zoom" mode thing is still active.

FL2070

• Modder
  • FAC #87

There's a slider on the left hand side of the map window for zooming.

You can also click-and-drag a box with your mouse while holding the shift key, which will zoom in to the area you selected. It's my preferred method for zooming in the FMB while using UltraPack—a lot less tedious than moving my mouse to the left of the screen and looking for that tiny scroll bar every 10 seconds.
On average, the average average averages, averagely, the average average of all averages.

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU

I still can't change the map modes - the "IL-2 zoom" mode thing is still active.
You have to end the game (exit IL-2), then open up conf.ini in the game folder (it's a text file, you can edit it using windows notepad), look for the "[game]" section in that file, find the "mapPadMode" entry in that section and set it to "1" as mentioned in my previous reply.
Save the file, exit notepad, run IL-2 and your map will be back working.

]cheers[
Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

wave04

I fixed it, thanks Storebror!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 27 queries.