Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: B.A.T. 3.8.4 UPDATE  (Read 900 times)

sgt_fresh

B.A.T. 3.8.4 UPDATE
« on: June 21, 2020, 09:55:12 PM »

BlackAce7727

• BAT, UP, DBW
  • Skinner
  • Clown #77
Re: B.A.T. 3.8.4 UPDATE
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 11:58:06 PM »

Strange, I know we've had the latest patch but not to the extent where it looks like this in the video... maybe in the near future graphic wise with what they can stretch it to but still a good vid to watch!  8)
Let the victor be justice...

FL2070

• Modder
  • FAC #87
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 11:39:43 AM »

He uses ReShade and Graphics Extender.
On average, the average average averages, averagely, the average average of all averages.

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 01:07:45 PM »

everything depends on how well you can configure your machine to find the right balance between looks and performance... there are some very good guides here about how to max out the conf.ini and graphics card settings while still keeping performance in crowded scenarios up ...
and of course Reshade (well configured) helps a lot - I have dropped the graphics extender though because the gains were not enough to justify a solid loss in performance (up to 20fps and more in certain scenarios)....

and then you can also post process videos which also makes them look even better - thats why I dont give much on such videos if one wants to compare the looks of the whole thing... you usually do not know how those looks were achieved....
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 25 queries.