Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stab4all  (Read 1627 times)

Jenato

• The shit from the past is the manure of the future
Stab4all
« on: March 10, 2017, 01:39:28 PM »

Hello,

a question: should Stab4all work for all planes in WAW? If so, I have a problem. In my install it works in JTW and DOF on all planes, but not in WAW.
Could it be possible it has something to do with the problem in mentioned in topic below. Or something else?
If it is normal Stab4all does not work on all planes in WAW, don't bother...

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,54269.60.html

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
Re: Stab4all
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 12:17:42 AM »

It works as soon as you do what the manual and the installation instructions in the release post tell you.
Hint: You've been missing the conf.ini changes.

It's not that I'm not telling you the full solution because I'd like to muck around with you.
It's rather because you will have to read and follow the installation instructions precisely anyway, and since Stab4all doesn't work for, you apparently didn't manage to do so.
By telling you a single piece of the installation instructions right now, I'd just contribute to not reading them, which apparently and unfortunately is a widespread issues these days.

Could it be possible it has something to do with the problem in mentioned in topic below.
https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,54269.60.html
"The problem"?
Which one?
In which of the 70 posts?

Best regards - Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

Jenato

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 02:38:57 AM »

Hello Mike

believe me, the conf.ini [Mod] changes are ok. The installation was done exactly how the manual instructs it to do. Except, since I’ve put in the Expansion Pack 7there is a problem in WAW with the engine start up sound. It keeps going, even after engine has started running or when the engine is shut down. I put a #WAW folder in my game with only the Expansion Packs 1 till 6 in it to "solve" the problem temporarily. Apparently I am not the only one with the engine sound problem. May be the improper working of Stab4all is related to this problem too?

Jenato

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 03:19:38 AM »

Hello Mike

me again... :D I believe I have solved a part of the mystery.
As I put in a #WAW2 folder, just including the first six Exp Packs, but I had to remove the BATMODS folders in Step 4 of the Exp Pack 7, the Stab4all folder for #WAW2 wasn't there any more after my "repair" with my #WAW2 "alternative six pack"  ;) folder. Of course the Stab4all works now, but the" continuous engine start up sound issue" still remains once the Exp Pack 7 is added.... (which I left out)

Best regards

Jenato 

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2017, 11:25:06 AM »

Okay so the original problem is solved.
Thanks for your feedback!

Best regards - Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 25 queries.