Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16]   Go Down

Author Topic: Krasnyi Vostock - Orient is Red  (Read 42148 times)

RealDarko

• Modder
Re: Krasnyi Vostock - Orient is Red
« Reply #180 on: December 19, 2021, 02:33:17 PM »

What happened to all this planes? still pending to be added?

Spider16

• Non nobis Domine non nobis sed nomini tuo da glori
« Reply #181 on: December 21, 2021, 06:31:27 AM »

Due to the unfortunate condition in the eyes of Stiv_069 this magnificent work has already had many involuntary delays in the completion of the project. If I can make a suggestion, it would be sharing the data referring to the planes and their paintings with other very capable modders present in SAS. Best wishes for your eye health dear Stiv_069.

Cheers

Carlos

stiv_069

• Skinner
« Reply #182 on: December 21, 2021, 05:42:30 PM »

Due to the unfortunate condition in the eyes of Stiv_069 this magnificent work has already had many involuntary delays in the completion of the project. If I can make a suggestion, it would be sharing the data referring to the planes and their paintings with other very capable modders present in SAS. Best wishes for your eye health dear Stiv_069.

Cheers

Carlos

Hello everyone! The eye problem was partially resolved. In the summer he suffered a microstroke (still a problem with his right hand). I hardly do anything now. But the question to Dreamk is whether he will work further on the project. He needed help, but no one helped.

Всем привет! Проблема с глазами частично разрешилась. Летом перенес микроинсульт(по прежнему проблема с правой рукой). Почти ничего теперь не делаю. Но вопрос к Dreamk, будет ли он работать далее на проектом. Ему нужна была помощь, но никто не помог.
http://forum.aviaskins.com/showpost.php?p=219651&postcount=966

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #183 on: December 22, 2021, 03:10:32 AM »

Hello guys, Dreamk was kind enough to provide me with his WIP package for this at one time, unfortunately for me there was just too much to go through and I do not have his grasp of java so it was difficult deciding just what I could actually achieve with it all so I left it alone.  :(

It would have been extremely difficult for me to bring it to completion in a satisfactory way, Dreamk is one of those guys who has amazing ability not just in java but 3d as well and there was so much I could not grasp with some of the functions he had added, sadly ill health more or less grounded me so the only hope for this project now is if Dreamk himself were to finish it. 

I could maybe have made simple slots to replace his and get around the java I did not understand that way but considering the work he had put into these aircraft that would not have been appropriate as far as I am concerned as it would have left out certain functions that were unique to these early aircraft, besides that some aircraft had issues with the damage model and I got lost trying to find the problems in some, had it been one aircraft maybe, I think there was just too many that I could not just focus on one particular model at a time, sadly I gave up. :-[

I cannot find what I did have so maybe I deleted it, strange that as I usually keep things like this backed up in a safe place. o_O

Take care and be safe.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete. ;D

RealDarko

• Modder
« Reply #184 on: December 22, 2021, 01:02:57 PM »

Cheers

Carlos

Hello everyone! The eye problem was partially resolved. In the summer he suffered a microstroke (still a problem with his right hand). I hardly do anything now. But the question to Dreamk is whether he will work further on the project. He needed help, but no one helped.

Всем привет! Проблема с глазами частично разрешилась. Летом перенес микроинсульт(по прежнему проблема с правой рукой). Почти ничего теперь не делаю. Но вопрос к Dreamk, будет ли он работать далее на проектом. Ему нужна была помощь, но никто не помог.
http://forum.aviaskins.com/showpost.php?p=219651&postcount=966

Good to hear your eyes are improving!!

Spider16

• Non nobis Domine non nobis sed nomini tuo da glori
« Reply #185 on: December 23, 2021, 04:01:58 AM »

Very, Very good news!

Cheers

Carlos ;D

stiv_069

• Skinner
« Reply #186 on: December 23, 2021, 05:32:41 AM »

All the skins and templates I have for thi
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/_o-STNUBe3jUOA

Все шкуры и шаблоны, что у меня есть на этот проект.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16]   Go Up

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 27 queries.