Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I just got DoF working.  (Read 804 times)

David Prosser

I just got DoF working.
« on: December 30, 2015, 01:36:57 AM »

About a couple of hours ago, I got Dawn of Flight working. So, I'm busy converting campaigns I made in DBW 1916. First up is an IRAS campaign.There is an RFC one in the works, also a Lsk one, another for the Russian Civil war, and one for Whit Eagle-Red Star in 1920. I'll get WAW going soon. There's a French vindicator campaign, and a series of what if campaigns based on WWII starting in Sept 1938. So you' will be flying the likes of Gladiators in the BoF, or Bf 109 Cs. P36s against the Japanese, I-15s against Bf-109 Ds, and Es. and other stuff which you can find out about later. -;)

nyali

• Supporter
Re: I just got DoF working.
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 06:39:40 AM »

good to hear you got it working finally David, I look forward to what you can produce, just wish I had the spare time to do more myself

David Prosser

Re: I just got DoF working.
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 09:22:22 AM »

Just about done four single missions with Morane H, N27, Fok DVII v SPAD 13, [Avia Skins] and Mor LA v Pfalz E I. More to come. I'll see if I can get the It map with Salonika working. I think it will as it shares a lot of properties with the Poland and Belarus maps. The Farman, F4 from Avia Skins also works. Well it doesn't crash the game anyway. I'll try it in the morning.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 24 queries.