Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Strange Occurence in Co-op Mission  (Read 1177 times)

Kopfdorfer

• Potez 63.11 France's most significant AC in 1940
Strange Occurence in Co-op Mission
« on: August 20, 2015, 07:12:17 PM »

Hey Guys,

I have been making missions for a long time , and can find my way around many problems that arise , but I have found a new one that has me stumped.
I am using an HSFX 7.03 install with no additional mods.
I built this mission originally as a Dogfight , but I have rejigged it as a Co-op.
It is on the 352nd Cross Channel Map.
I am using the [Modslot] line in my .mis file , but in fact the mission is designed only to play as an Allied pilot from the 352nd FG.
After numerous playtests as a Dogfight Mission ( where of course the [Modslot] function does not work), there was no problem with the skin selection. In fact I had multiple tests of the Co-op version selecting no aircraft and using static and exterior camera views only to check timings and such with no issues. When I opened the mission as a true co-op and selected a seat, when I flew the mission each of the German aircraft types (Bf109G14 , FW190A8 , Ju88C6 , Do217K , Me410A) all had the white patch where the Squadron logo should be (as illustrated in the screengrab below).

I thought I had it licked by selecting a different Sqdn - in the box where the skin is viewed to patched area was normal , yet when I reloaded the Co-op and flew , the German planes were all mission this section of skin again.

Any ideas much appreciated.

Kopfdorfer
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 28 queries.