Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adding planes to HSFX 7 solved (can you sticky this)  (Read 2571 times)

flying_spud

• Spittin' Fire
Adding planes to HSFX 7 solved (can you sticky this)
« on: March 19, 2015, 07:59:13 AM »

You DONT need a MODS folder with HSFX 7, just pop the plane in the JGSMEmods folder, add just the air.ini lines to the air.ini wordpad file inside Files/com etc. Save and then start up your JGSME and move the plane across to the right to activate it. Add a skins folder if you require one to paint-schemes/skins. I've just done this successfully with the Ki-48. Easy, yet I couldn't find a tutorial on doing it, most suggest a whole new mods folder?

Can't believe nobody else has done this?  ???

Perhaps you wanna sticky this because others are bound to ask the same question...

flying_spud

• Spittin' Fire
Re: Adding planes to HSFX 7 solved (can you sticky this)
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 09:32:31 AM »

UPDATE: This only works for the first aircraft. Any additional ones will have to go in via the mod folder method, but so far all have worked ok. Don't really know why I'm going to all this bother really, nobody helped me!!

352nd_Hoss

Re: Adding planes to HSFX 7 solved (can you sticky this)
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 01:45:05 PM »

Spud, I have about 36 different aircraft not counting the variants (Helldivers, Meteors, spitfires) so there are probably about 50 in there, plus Vehicles, ships, etc via the Files folder with no Mod folder in the games root file................... Buuuuuuuuutttt.  I did have to create a Mod folder and put the P-40E New in it, it was the only way I could get it to work without graphic problems.  All of this is done via jsgme,

Code: [Select]
AG-51_Standard_7_0_2_version_4 Includes:
HSFX History mod
EXPERT mode
Map Pack IV
Carrier Takeoff 5.7 for HSFX 7
HSFX_True Color HD Skins by Carsmaster*
AG-51 Fixes 1.1>>>>>> Fixes all the Carrier spawn/Hayrake problems
Stabs4all
AG-51 LSO Cam 2.2
HSFXAutoDiff Mod
F4F Exploding fix
F7F Spawn/Hayrake fix

Aircraft Included

F7F-3 Tigercat/w SSP
FM-1/FM-2/w SSP
Late Corsair Family/w SSP
P-47 Pack/w SSP
Helldiver's/w SSP
AD-4 Skyraider/w SSP
B-26 Marauder/w SSP
A-26B/w SSP
Lockheed Electra's/w SSP
SB2U Vindicator/w SSP
P-40E New
F-82
J2F-Ducks
PB4Y-2

PB Defiant
Hudson MkI,MkII/w SSP
Whirlwind MkII/w SSP
Mustang MkIa
Spitfire 21/22/24
Seafire_FMkXVII/w SSP
Seafire_FRMk47/w SSP
Spiteful F.Mk XIV
Thunderbolt Mk I/II/Late
Meteors/w SSP
Vultee Vengeance

D520/w SSP
Voight V-156 F/w SSP
Potez 630's/w SSP
MB-210/w SSP
MB-174

La-9-11's/w SSP

A7M2/w SSP
B7A1/w SSP
E13A/w SSP (AI only)
F1M Pete
G3M2-22/w SSP
Ki-51/w SSP
Ki-48's/w SSP

This is the new pack I'm working on, have not yet put in the ships, but our old pack had plenty in it......................

You just have to remember to back up the Files folder in your jsgme each time you load an airplane, vehicle, ship etc and it worked, so when you load an airplane and it doesn't work you can go back to the last working files folder.  As of late I have started using the Mod folder to put in the plane, and putting the air/plane/weapons entries into the files/com/maddox/il2/ojbects/air.ini and the same for the i18n folder for plane/weapon entries.  So if it doesn't work I can just remove the plane folder from the Mods folder and remove the entries from the files folder,easy peasy....

Good luck and Cheers

Hoss
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 26 queries.