Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 ... 139   Go Down

Author Topic: Community Universal Patch C.U.P.  (Read 494092 times)

Hunter

Re: Community Universal Patch C.U.P.
« Reply #624 on: March 11, 2015, 01:52:32 PM »

Have install fresh IL2 1946 , patched whit sas patch 4.08 to 4.12.2 , after install sas modact 5.30 and install all 4 folders , maps , dof , waw, and jet era . Need modified to stationary.ini to run for big ship loading error and CTD . After waw era run fine. Is right when loading have sas 5.30 background ? it's possible use hangar19 background for alls era ? If i select HFSX have CTD , alls others eras run fine . Schimittfire not have the national marks on side ( show only a bit ). Can't loading my log file becouse is so large. sorry for my poor english , but there is the fix ?

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #625 on: March 11, 2015, 01:55:38 PM »

Hello guys, sorry to be late to the party but I spent all week just trying to get this downloaded first through mediafire and after countless failures finally Torrent came through. ;)

Only tried the maps and "Dawn Of Flight" parts so far but it looks superb, thank you very much for all the hard work it is greatly appreciated. 8)

I missed the TFM pack but thought I would give this a go on the new machine and maybe dump my Modact version which is still on the external drive.

Storebor, can i ask you when the new torrent will be up?
Yes: Now.

To all: New Torrent ("v2") is up and running.
Link in 1st post.

Best regards - Mike

Mike I used the original links and the fixes for that, did you completely replace all those files as I am currently still seeding some of those even though I deleted the "SAS Modular Map Expansion" when I read you were going to replace it.   Maybe I jumped the gun too soon as some like me may still have had the original stuff running. :-[

Do the new uploads contain anything different or am I good to go with what I have.

Will continue installing tomorrow and report back if all ok. ;)

Wishing you all the very best, Pete. ;D

lizard

« Reply #626 on: March 11, 2015, 02:14:49 PM »

Re SAS~Monty27's instruction on page one of this thread:

1.) 70% CTD ("Crash To Desktop") with WAW:

Open the file "#WAW\STD\com\maddox\il2\objects\stationary.ini", search for "[Command_and_Control]" section, delete everything below that line and replace it with the following content:

The file 'stationary.ini - exactly as downloaded, does not include a  "[Command_and_Control]" section.

C.U.P.- Module 03 - World At War Pt04.rar\#WAW\STD\com\maddox\il2\objects\stationary.ini

Am I overlooking something?

Barkhorn1x

« Reply #627 on: March 11, 2015, 02:52:13 PM »

Yes you are.  WAW Part #7 has a new stationary.ini file so load all seven parts up and then fix that one according to the instructions above.

SkyHigh

« Reply #628 on: March 11, 2015, 03:02:37 PM »

While DOF and JTW load fine for me, I get a 5% freeze with WAW. Am I right in presuming one of my WAW sfs files must be corrupt? Am redownloading them on this presumption.

DougW60

« Reply #629 on: March 11, 2015, 03:44:28 PM »

If i select HFSX have CTD , alls others eras run fine . Schimittfire not have the national marks on side ( show only a bit ). Can't loading my log file becouse is so large. sorry for my poor english , but there is the fix ?

Hunter - HFSX is a separate mod not supported by CUP at this time.  Do not try to run it. 

Your log file will be huge but for posting errors with it, you will only need the last part of it.  Look for the word "Error" which will usually be about 10 to 15 lines before the end of your log file.  This is the portion of the log file needed to be posted, from "Error" to the end of the log file.

mig66

• keep climbing
« Reply #630 on: March 11, 2015, 04:09:15 PM »

Happy flying! C.U.P. + (ultraold) Legion Condor + some extra effects (new starting and full throttle flames and "skinny" smoke effect for 109&110 in full throttle).
No 60% - 70% or other CTDs, no probs, everything is working absolutely fine... Like it!!!

Bilion thanks one more time to C.U.P. team members and all involved modders for this superb job!

lizard

« Reply #631 on: March 11, 2015, 04:12:38 PM »

Yes you are.  WAW Part #7 has a new stationary.ini file so load all seven parts up and then fix that one according to the instructions above.
[/quote]

Thank you Barkhorn1x.

*POST MODIFIED*   The file "C.U.P.- Module 03 - World At War Pt07.rar" has been replaced.
                            The original was dated 05/03/15 22.49.
                            The replacement "C.U.P.- Module 03 - World At War Pt07" is dated 11/03/15 at 22.50.

The info Barkhorn1x was referring to was in responses #575 and #222.

My suggestion still stands though, that the news of this replacement WAW Pt7, and the requirement to edit stationary.ini, could be added to the front page.

Cheers.

macdkinfe

« Reply #632 on: March 11, 2015, 06:24:51 PM »

love it works fine but no splash screens

SAS~Gerax

• SAS Team
« Reply #633 on: March 11, 2015, 07:30:52 PM »

Carrier landing for AV-8 YAK 36 and YAK 36 SMF in AI is not possible

afaik this is not solved yet.  :-X

when anyone know a solution, a trick, please report.
i7-13700K, MSI RTX4090, Kingston 64GB, Asus Z790-P, Crucial SSD 1TB, Kingston SSD 4TB;

creature

« Reply #634 on: March 11, 2015, 07:34:55 PM »

love it works fine but no splash screens

had that problem too.  change your game resolution.  not at my cpu, so just test them out

c
"Can you put that in Captain dummy Talk"  Capt Malcom Reynolds // no sim pilots=no one to fly modded planes//no modders =no modded planes to fly

SAS~Gerax

• SAS Team
« Reply #635 on: March 11, 2015, 07:37:35 PM »

in GME i get some warnings mesages, eg: ""Through JSGME - Blender Waves by Herra Tohtori.sfs" has already been altered by the "#CUP_Blender Waves Type A by Herra Tohtori" mod" , should i just overwrite or skip mod? It does have any effect one way or the other?

I'm pretty sure this mods shouldn't n be used combined,
they should be loaded alternatively.

but as I never use this mods maybe a expert with this mods
can tell us more? Or prove me wrong.
i7-13700K, MSI RTX4090, Kingston 64GB, Asus Z790-P, Crucial SSD 1TB, Kingston SSD 4TB;
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 ... 139   Go Up

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 20 queries.