Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trouble with Map Function  (Read 1547 times)

dietz

• Supporter
  • " Keep watching the skies...."
    • Art of James Dietz
Trouble with Map Function
« on: September 10, 2014, 10:25:37 PM »

I'm all set up with the newest version of SAS DBWfound here and by in large everything works extremely well,But unlike any other earlier version of DBW this time when I am looking at "Map" the mouse "roller/wheel" no longer enlarges or reduces the map grid. Though I've never had to program it before I thought that mught be it,but I haven't succeed in finding a key stroke command to do so.Has anyone else had this small problem & solved it? :-\

refugee647

Re: Trouble with Map Function
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 08:31:12 AM »

Have you tried moving arrow over map and right clicking mouse ?  Give it a try if you have not.  :)

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 09:00:01 AM »

I'm all set up with the newest version of SAS DBWfound here and by in large everything works extremely well,But unlike any other earlier version of DBW this time when I am looking at "Map" the mouse "roller/wheel" no longer enlarges or reduces the map grid. Though I've never had to program it before I thought that mught be it,but I haven't succeed in finding a key stroke command to do so.Has anyone else had this small problem & solved it? :-\

Dietz,
                as far as I remember, in 4.10 (you are saying you use DBW) there wasn't any stock function for that. My HUD MOD or other one that was around at those times performed the function.

I think that TD adopted it from 4.11 onwards, with the scroll wheel zoom in FMB, etc., all borrowed from our  MODs.

Regards,
                    Pablo

SAS~Tom2

• SAS Honourable Member
  • no sweat
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 01:41:03 PM »

Instead of posting a report we should delete the thread, why not post your solution, mate? :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 24 queries.