Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 ... 192   Go Down

Author Topic: TFM-412 The Next Level  (Read 1123502 times)

creature

Re: TFM-412 The Next Level
« Reply #1452 on: October 03, 2014, 12:22:45 AM »

To Marco, your the only one who cared in the TFM thread:))))  Seriously though there was someone who directed me to post the problem in the new member safety area. who ever that was thank you also

I was pointed to this by SAS farang65 (thanks farang) and I got the Reno map V3.0 to work in a clean install of 4.12.12 and SAS modact 5.3, but I had to do these steps.  I have not done anything to TFM install yet as I am hesitant to screw it up:) but I have a backup as always and I'm sure I'll try it.  I'll let all know how it works out

Again If anyone knows that I'm going the long way around to fix the reno map let me know>

c

If using the New SAS Modact 5 for 4.12

Then it is as simple as copy/pasting the SFS Files you want to the SFS_AUTO folder
and using the appropriate all.ini and or static.in in there correct locations

For example>

copy and paste the up_objects01.sfs to up_objects04.sfs into your SFS_AUTO folder>
SFS_AUTO/up_objects01.sfs to up_objects04.sfs

Then use a UP3 RC4 Static.ini to have all the UP3 Objects installed into your SAS Modact 5

You can do the same with the map and texture SFS Files
then use the all.ini from UP3

copy paste>
up_maps01.sfs to up_maps05.sfs
and....
updbw_mapex_01.sfs to updbw_mapex_08.sfs
use the UP3 RC4 all.ini

copy/paste>
up_textures01.sfs and up_textures02.sfs
These are the needed Textures for the UP3 RC4 Maps

Or add DBW Map/Tex and Object SFS Files
using then the Static.ini and all.ini from DBW

I have all UP3 RC4 Maps,Textures and Objects working fine in SAS Modact 5 for 4.12 this way
"Can you put that in Captain dummy Talk"  Capt Malcom Reynolds // no sim pilots=no one to fly modded planes//no modders =no modded planes to fly

spartan18a

• Supporter
« Reply #1453 on: October 03, 2014, 04:50:20 AM »

Is not easier to upload the whole thing already mounted and tested and then download it with torrent?????
Winning is optional, but trying your best is not.

markino

« Reply #1454 on: October 03, 2014, 10:21:04 AM »

Hi Bergkamp, I installed the newest release of Mission Pro Combo for 4.12.2m. All works fine, but sincerely I haven't notice many differences with the previous one. Maybe little differences not very noticeable.
Enjoy in your vacation!!  :)

@creature: I am glad you solve your troubles with Reno map. I hope, if I will have the same problems, your instructions will be useful for me  ;)

Ciao!

Marco

Knochenlutscher

• Flying Ass Clown #10
  • Modder
  • aka Segfej
« Reply #1455 on: October 03, 2014, 08:10:09 PM »

Hi Markino,

Your old in JSGME is this:
Code: [Select]
#SAS_MissionPro Combo by P.A.L(deactivate)

rename the version in the Link to this:
Code: [Select]
#SAS_MissionPro Combo by P.A.L - v2
(activate)

Hope this helps
Knochenlutscher
Wiseman : "Did you speak the exact words?" Ash : "Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah."

creature

« Reply #1456 on: October 05, 2014, 05:44:05 AM »

To All:

Never did get the Reno map to work in TFM412.  If any one has figured it out, let me know.

c
"Can you put that in Captain dummy Talk"  Capt Malcom Reynolds // no sim pilots=no one to fly modded planes//no modders =no modded planes to fly

markino

« Reply #1457 on: October 06, 2014, 10:46:54 AM »

Hi crature, for information my Reno map also doesn't works. You're not alone...
I hope some guy can solve this trouble...

Ciao!

Marco

IsorokuYamamoto

« Reply #1458 on: October 06, 2014, 10:59:07 PM »

hi guys, can someone help with Burma and BurmaLower map.
I have black square 3d trees on this map. What can I do to fix it ?

chupag72

« Reply #1459 on: October 07, 2014, 03:11:55 AM »

Not working card Rabaul_1944 who found a solution?

creature

« Reply #1460 on: October 07, 2014, 10:09:41 AM »

Hi crature, for information my Reno map also doesn't works. You're not alone...
I hope some guy can solve this trouble...

Ciao!

Marco

LOL thanks Marco that does make me feel better.  Did you get your other issues solved?

Later
c

Hairog

• http://www.amazon.com/dp/1497358116
« Reply #1461 on: October 11, 2014, 02:21:02 PM »

I must be repeating the same mistake over and over again or I'm not seeing what I'm looking for. I've also spent hours searching for AI flyables and how to trouble shoot them and have not come up with a good solution.

I followed the instructions and get all the proper results except for I do not see any planes being added even though I have initiated AI flyables I see no difference when I go to the Full Mission Editor and choose Objects and look at the planes. It's the same old selection even after reaching the TFM-5. I've tried it all 4 times now each time starting fresh and following the instructions to the letter.

How do I tell if the AI Flyables are working or not and what could I be looking for as far as solutions?

Thank you
World War Three 1946 Ebook-http://www.amazon.com/dp/1497358116

bergkamp

• If you can't find it here, it doesn't exist
  • Modder
« Reply #1462 on: October 12, 2014, 03:49:56 AM »

I must be repeating the same mistake over and over again or I'm not seeing what I'm looking for. I've also spent hours searching for AI flyables and how to trouble shoot them and have not come up with a good solution.

I followed the instructions and get all the proper results except for I do not see any planes being added even though I have initiated AI flyables I see no difference when I go to the Full Mission Editor and choose Objects and look at the planes. It's the same old selection even after reaching the TFM-5. I've tried it all 4 times now each time starting fresh and following the instructions to the letter.

How do I tell if the AI Flyables are working or not and what could I be looking for as far as solutions?

Thank you

A little research can work wonders. Have you seen my post 1423 on page 119 of this topic?

Hairog

• http://www.amazon.com/dp/1497358116
« Reply #1463 on: October 12, 2014, 11:00:38 AM »

Thank you

A little research can work wonders. Have you seen my post 1423 on page 119 of this topic?

Thank you for trying but the post mentioned has nothing to do with my problem. I have all the maps and the proper slash screen and the game plays just fine every I install another module. The graphics are improved, engines start with the proper fire and smoke etc.. It's only the AI and new planes that don't show up. Everything else is working.

I have followed the instructions to the letter 4 times now and have the same problem every time, no apparent change in planes from the stock 4.12.2.

What is the critical step for making the SAS AI Flyables work? As I said the splash screen says they are working but I see no additions in the Full Mission Builder.

The search engine in this forum sucks by the way and I spent hours even finding the correct AI Flyables file.

Thanks again but I need a little more help.
World War Three 1946 Ebook-http://www.amazon.com/dp/1497358116
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 ... 192   Go Up

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 29 queries.