Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Welcome to the world nowdays. (Not best title, but you'll get the point)  (Read 1333 times)

Ghost129er

• EX F.A.C. #65
  • Ghost of the skies.

I almost laughed out loud when I saw this; I was there and actually saw this... This person is FROM school...

Story: So it was kinda like a yacht cruise party for her b'day and shit and everyone in tuxedos and stuff, some guys from school driving, etc (End of thinking capacity). Now, this is all is so adorable and stuff, but getting to the place and pulling over in a Ferrari? That is just so cute! I wonder if she could even look above the dash and bonnet. ::)  I've got a pic, but she's not the best thing to look at and is it really necessary? She's already proved her point... *Sighs*

Well, it's not very expensive to do all this stuff here, the Yacht cruises are about 500 AED, tuxedos for about 20 AED on rent, etc. The Ferrari, I have NO idea, but it's not very expensive to rent. But just imagine what all peeps go through to end up like this to just get the "WOW" and "likes" on all this social media stuff. I mean, I thought this was bad... BUT TRUST ME, you have NO idea what happens in school, I'm just disgusted by the younger generation now days by what all RUBBISH they do and how they can even bloody well do it at all.

She even got the comments and likes so far:
Zachary Huang and 8 others like this.

Janvi Sojitra WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
2 hours ago · Like

Zachary Huang OMG!
21 minutes ago · Like

What has the poor planet come to? Thank god our sun is about to die and start a ice age, it'd get rid of all these little pests. ^^
I mean, I do know that there are other much serious problems out there and this isn't important at all, but I had a great laugh on the roof with other mates of mine as we talked about this.  ;D

[Last edited at 8:56 AM GMT +4 by Ghost129er]
But whenever they talked about him, they always had a slight smile on their faces.. And that, perhaps, maybe your answer.

max_thehitman

• SAS~Area51
  • Modder
  • Beer...Girls...IL2+Mods!
Re: Welcome to the world nowdays. (Not best title, but you'll get the point)
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 12:27:52 AM »

mmmmmmm... interesting.
All of that showing off just for the ten precious posted "likes" on Facebook, Huh?

What would Chuck Norris do?

If it was me, I would have put a banana on the exhaust of that Ferrari.   ;D

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening ! Welcome to SAS1946

Moggy Cattermole

• Lt Clack, Lt Boyce, Cpl Pike, PC Palmer
  • Modder
  • 1RIFLES - 1QDG - 4SCOTS - MPS 2185SO
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 01:40:27 AM »

You're 'disgusted' by the state of the younger generation..? There will come a time, chap, when you'll look back at these posts and feel somewhat embarrassed, although I don't think this thread is quite as bad as the 'my life is so hard because I can't afford a game on steam' thread.

In the run of things this is not the big deal you make it out to be. Were you actually at the party then, by the way?

Ghost129er

• EX F.A.C. #65
  • Ghost of the skies.
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 01:58:02 AM »

No, I was with another "group" from school, guys on the roof of a building going down to pick up stuff.

And yes, I am disgusted by the younger generation... (PMd you)

And as I said, I know it's not a big deal, but just sharing... Like... Umm.. (~o.o)~ <- Tries to explain...
You get the point, don't you?
But whenever they talked about him, they always had a slight smile on their faces.. And that, perhaps, maybe your answer.

Moggy Cattermole

• Lt Clack, Lt Boyce, Cpl Pike, PC Palmer
  • Modder
  • 1RIFLES - 1QDG - 4SCOTS - MPS 2185SO
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 02:16:06 AM »

It's not a big deal except that it is, it's clear from your tone, the amount of detail you go into in your tirade and the fact you end by saying they're pests. Those don't sound like the words of someone who is indifferent!

Ghost129er

• EX F.A.C. #65
  • Ghost of the skies.
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2014, 02:17:52 AM »

*Holds up a white flag and waves it.*

Edit:

Wuuuuuuuuuut? ???
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 25 queries.