Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I need this post war Mk-9 skin on a Mk-14 Griffon engine spit, for my 48 cmpn  (Read 947 times)

Sleepingdragon

I was hoping I could find an intrepid skinner who might wanna take on something a bit different, since there are no post war skins for the mk14 that I can find anywhere, especially in a metal looking finish htat the RAF used post war with this particular style of roundel. I just need a small generic number on the fuselage in the position its in, as these were actually on some griffon engine spits I found.

I made this 1948 East/West cmpn several yrs ago in 409 stock, and am converting them to DBW(offline) and HFSX (for online). I used the mk-9 as a stand in for the Griffon engine spits that were stationed in Japan at the time, and I'd like to upgrade them to Mk-14s. I will give you full credit.

I was almost finished with that cmpn and never got to upload it, but with some of the AC we have now, I can make a vastly improved and more historically likely alternate history cmpn with the the new stuff. Thanx. I will sacrifice two goats and a buzzard to the IL-2 gods for you, and post all sorts of disgusting praises of you.

Oh btw, the pilots of this particular RAF squadron were mostly Aussies with a few Indian guys mixed in. Thiers were in a variety of schemes combining the natural metal and the grey/green camo, but with post war RAF roundels.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 26 queries.