Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Mod Act What Is It and What Does It Do? Part 3  (Read 12574 times)

Airman Of Blue Notes

Re: A Mod Act What Is It and What Does It Do? Part 3
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2021, 05:33:04 PM »

Finally got the resolution right. Had to look up the idea resolution for my laptop  :P

Wow... This BAT is incredible! I grew up playing Secrets of the Luftwaffe and Red Barron (horribly). The BAT feels like an update of that Lucas Arts Game (when Lucas Arts existed and made games...)

Now MicroProse is coming back from the dead? Excitement indeed.

As an amateur musician, I have to say that the music for the menus is WAY better with the mods.

I feel like a kid in a candy store. Best part is, I think Il-2 has hooked my toddler daughter into flying flight sims. Good on all accounts.

Just to clarify, all the missions now live in the Quick Mission Builder? I would have to now download campaigns, correct?

FL2070

• Modder
  • FAC #87
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2021, 06:11:36 PM »

Just to clarify, all the missions now live in the Quick Mission Builder? I would have to now download campaigns, correct?

BAT ships with a good few dynamic pilot campaigns for you to mess around with (just make sure the game isn't in a protected folder like Program Files so that it can save the campaigns); there's also a DGEN Pack for BAT (Dynamic GENerator, a replacement for the game's default dynamic campaign generator) and the single mission community packs.
On average, the average average averages, averagely, the average average of all averages.

Airman Of Blue Notes

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2021, 10:18:32 PM »

I downloaded the DGen files and moved them to where I have my BATS and il2 files.

BATS worked wonderfully. Still don't see anything under single player or career campaign after I moved in the DGen.

I replaced the new DGen folder with the old and swapped out the old exe with the new. I also moved in the skins to the CR_42.

Not sure what I am missing... Sorry to badger again. Any thoughts?

SAS~tsisqua

• Tsisqua Tsigawonisgi, but you can call me Bird!
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2021, 11:05:27 AM »

"When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite." Winston Churchill
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 26 queries.