Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cliffs of Dover and HOTAS Warthog issues  (Read 2903 times)

tomoose

• Modder
  • Iiiiiiiit's ME! Hurrah!!
    • 71 "Eagle" Squadron
Cliffs of Dover and HOTAS Warthog issues
« on: March 05, 2013, 06:18:03 PM »

I'm about to give up on this.  I can set the axes in the controls section and the graphic slide bars in the control options show that my selected buttons and axes are working fine.  When I'm in the game however the various axes and keys (i.e. throttle, gear up/down, cockpit, flaps etc) work only when they feel like it.  I move the throttle back and forward for example and sometimes the aircraft responds and then it doesn't.  Very frustrating.  I ended up circling my field for ages trying to get the throttle, gear, cockpit to respond.  Again, I paused and went to the controls section and everything responded fine.  What the heck is going on??  My HOTAS Warthog stick and throttle work fine with every other flight game!!!!
 >:(

352nd_Hoss

Re: Cliffs of Dover and HOTAS Warthog issues
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 07:24:59 PM »

You did make a entry in your CM Control Center v4.5 didn't you?, I have a profile for DBW and one for HSFX because of the different hotkeys for each of them.  You have to save your profile in CM Control Manager and it will show up in the menu for Control Center double click on the profile in Control center and it will load the appropriate profile into your HOTAS if you designated one of the controllers (Throttle/Fighter stick) as the Mode Control, and named your cmc file with the appropriate name.  In my DBW profile my map files are also called DBW (cmc, cms, map).  Otherwise none of your commands will work in game, not even the axis.  Did you save your HOTAS profile in CoD after you built it?

I would go over to the CH forums and ask around over there, they are the experts after all

http://www.ch-hangar.com/forum/forum.php

Cheers

Hoss

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 09:08:25 PM »

Yeah, you need to Name it, Save It, and Load It!
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

bolox

• Modder
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 12:05:47 AM »

Disasble 'anthropomorhic control' in options>realism

Also after making any changes to control setup hit 'Apply' (NOT back)

tomoose

• Modder
  • Iiiiiiiit's ME! Hurrah!!
    • 71 "Eagle" Squadron
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 08:44:45 AM »

Hoss, Bravo;  I don't have any "profiles" for my Warthog as I haven't seen the need as yet.  I simply assign the controls in-game and for the most part assign most of the same buttons as I have in my other games.  This way I don't need to load a profile everytime.
Bolox;  Thanks so much, that did it.  This has been bugging me for a while and I would not have thought that the 'anthropomorphic control" option would have been the cause.  Thanks again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 26 queries.