Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 43   Go Down

Author Topic: Mi-24V VERSION 2.5 MAJOR FLIGHT MODEL UPDATE  (Read 160150 times)

NS~mati140

• #27 of the New Squadron (NS)
Re: Mi-24V VERSION 2.5 MAJOR FLIGHT MODEL UPDATE
« Reply #264 on: March 12, 2013, 01:18:39 PM »

I'm lucky than, NOD32 seems to have blocked it enough for it not to mess up my browser.

Wasted, AFAIK mission4today provides space for mod uploads now. They use payware MF account for that. I guess that's some alternative.

noobplayer

« Reply #265 on: March 12, 2013, 01:39:16 PM »

https://www.mediafire.com/?96pub6rqsio1a8p
a Mediafire link for those with problems with the sendspace link

BT~wasted

• Modder
« Reply #266 on: March 12, 2013, 02:51:26 PM »

Thanks noobplayer,

first post updated.

btw I am using opera as my browser. Maybe that problem occurs only for firefox users?

jt189

• Retired Warrior
« Reply #267 on: March 12, 2013, 03:44:55 PM »

i do not think so I use firefox and no problem but also everything goes to a sandbox first and scanned several different ways then it is alowed to the hard drive

NS~mati140

• #27 of the New Squadron (NS)

BT~wasted

• Modder
« Reply #269 on: March 12, 2013, 05:50:37 PM »

hmmm...interesting findings. I am from Ukraine. Maybe this is the reason why I haven't been attacked? Very strange. I hope that they will do smth about that.

The only thing that I can assure you is that the archive with the mod doesn't contains any viruses.

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
« Reply #270 on: March 12, 2013, 10:05:22 PM »

No you were not infected because

"In order to infect users, email disguised as a shipment notification from Fedex were mass-mailed to target victims."

Personal opinion: Everyone who falls for something like this in 2013 deserves to have malware and be scammed by nigerians :)

noobplayer

« Reply #271 on: March 13, 2013, 04:59:17 AM »

Thanks noobplayer,

first post updated.

btw I am using opera as my browser. Maybe that problem occurs only for firefox users?

No problem :) Just doing a little something to help out the community here and let others enjoy this superb heli :)

BT~wasted

• Modder
« Reply #272 on: March 13, 2013, 06:00:19 AM »

No you were not infected because

"In order to infect users, email disguised as a shipment notification from Fedex were mass-mailed to target victims."

Personal opinion: Everyone who falls for something like this in 2013 deserves to have malware and be scammed by nigerians :)

:D ;D :P

well the only thing that I can say is that I have an account at sendspace and I am using and I will use it for my uploads. Don't like smth, don't download. Everything is very simple here  :)

HotelAlpha

• F.A.C #7
  • Modder
  • Tactical dominance is key
« Reply #273 on: March 13, 2013, 06:55:39 PM »

Personal opinion: Everyone who falls for something like this in 2013 deserves to have malware and be scammed by nigerians

Haha! That is a point, why would the UPS or Postservice send you an email when Email is the thing that is taking most of their buisness (mailing real letters )?
"All modern aircraft have four dimensions: span, length, height and politics" -Sydney Camm

razor1uk

• Tamago no Chie
  • Modder
  • Naturally common sence is always ignored...
« Reply #274 on: March 14, 2013, 07:13:34 AM »

It seems the 'Aligator' is flying, kudos to all those tinkerers, modders and boffins etc involved with it, for it ! Lovely pics so far too, so much better than that b'tardised frankenhelo Super Puma/Frelon in Rambo 3..

*sighs* just wishing and slowely getting my pc rig upto better specs, before I try the newer mods & paatches.

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
« Reply #275 on: March 15, 2013, 07:47:17 AM »

I installed the v2.5 Hind and I got the SAS engine mod (v2.6) too but when I assign a key ('S') to 'Select Missile/Rocket' command and press it while in flight the game does a CTD. Tried to push both mods forward to first place in the load order but it didnt help. I can post my log file but as far as I can tell it says nothing about this problem, just stops being written when I press the missile button. I tested with several loadout combinations, it does the same every time. Otherwise everything is working fine. Any suggestion is welcomed. (I got DBW 1.71 superpack with great number of extra mods).
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 43   Go Up

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 27 queries.