Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Flight of The Adarna" movie project featuring our favorite flight sim game  (Read 944 times)

Buryaman

the movie is set in an alternate world, the same planet as Nirn in Skyrim, set at a much later date than the sword-wielding nords in the said elder scrolls title. so technically it's not historically accurate, and the story is simply a work of my imagination.

the main protagonists would be flying japanese aircraft of mid-late war variety:
in the intro (shown) "red flight" would be flying Ki-43-III aircraft, but are in the process of conversion to the Ki-84 ( a fitting conversion, since the two aircraft actually look alike: much like the F4F and the F6F)...
"yellow flight" would be flying the Ki-46 Dinah Otsu (twin 20mm)... these planes are respectably fast and agile enough to compete with the enemy's single-motor mounts...
"white flight" - lady aces would be flying Japancat's beautiful late-war Ki-61-II fighters, fitting enough, i think.
"blue flight" would be flying Ki-44 interceptors and would convert to the J2M later on in the movie.

the enemy would be flying an assortment of aircraft, both allied and axis, and the movie would also feature the P-51, P-40, P-38, Bf 109, FW 190 D9 (lol specific), Skyraiders, Hellcats, Corsairs, Veltro's, etc etc..... and i would like to feature a dogfight with my brother - a scripted dogfight of sorts. LOL.

So far, medical school has kept the project grounded but when i have time i shall continue making it. and yes, the audio is a bit .... peachy, if you know what i mean. i'm working on improving it, or adding subtitles. XD

here we go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaPgDCgS7DQ
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 24 queries.