Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 [99] 100 101   Go Down

Author Topic: The Full Monty  (Read 310297 times)

Kraiger

Re: The Full Monty
« Reply #1176 on: September 10, 2013, 10:03:39 PM »

Was there a proper fix for the PlaneCrash=CTD?

Cloudsurfer

• Pilot, IL2 Enthusiast
« Reply #1177 on: September 11, 2013, 02:33:51 AM »

galoub

« Reply #1178 on: September 17, 2013, 05:41:06 AM »

Hi guys and first of all, Thanks a lot for this beautiful pack.
I get ctd when planes crash too. It seems to be a pb between tiger sound mod and sas engine mod. It depends on the flyby sound is active or not. When the flyby is active, everything is allright until a plane crashes then the game freezes. When the flyby is off, it rules. What is more surprising is that the activation of the  flyby mod depending on the caracter i put at the beginning of the directory title ( #_0_0TigersSOUNDSforDBW or
 !_0_0TigersSOUNDSforDBW) i'm not sure if i had been very clear, it's hard for me to explain as it's not my natural language
Excuse my poor english ...is anybody have this issue ? thx a lot

Dr. Strangelove

• Curator of Olegisms
« Reply #1179 on: September 25, 2013, 07:49:39 PM »

Hey folks,

I want to let you know that if you're having problems with bomb bay doors like I did, just make sure to load the latest SAS buttons over the ones included in TFM. Cheers!
"Sure no."

magnus

« Reply #1180 on: November 10, 2013, 07:36:06 AM »

Ok, I guess I am not getting something about the install. I have done all the other DBW ones but I still cannot get this. I have read and reread all the info.

I have a new install of 4.7m 1946. I downloaded the plain vanilla DBW 1.71..

I unzipped the plain DBW into the new install of 1946. I do not see a JSGMEMOds folder and when I start 1946 it just gives me the normal 4.7m startup.

Do I have to make the JSGME folder? Also should my 1946 be patched up to a different patch?

One other question do I have to activate all 27 Full Monty's or can I stop at 21 etc.?

Thanks for any help.

magnus

« Reply #1181 on: November 10, 2013, 06:33:37 PM »

Ok, now for an update.

I have Monty 1-11 installed and I can run DBW with no error.

I have two questions.

I saw someone posted that my #DBW folder should now be at 12 gig or so. Mine is still at 34mbs.

I also do not get the new planes when I start DBW. In the selector should I be choosing DBW?

Thanks

Forager

« Reply #1182 on: November 11, 2013, 09:34:27 AM »

4.07 needs to be patched to 4.10.1 for Dark Blue World.

Then the Monty packs need to be added.

It should not be necessary to add every pack, just make sure that what is added is done in sequence.

You might want to consider The New Full Monty located here: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,35424.0.html

It has 35 parts but is an optimized version.

When all is well with the install there will be an IL-2 Selector  application button in the main IL2 folder, select DBW and launch the game.

It may seem a lot to do but it is well worth the effort when it is up and running.

My DBW with TFM is at 14.6 gigs

magnus

« Reply #1183 on: November 12, 2013, 03:36:44 PM »

One more time... to steal from Frank Zappa.

I deleted everything and restarted. JGSME seems to be working correctly now and is putting all the mods into #DBW.

I have three final questions.

Is there a Full Monty file #7?

Should my DBW be working after I add each Monty pack or only after #14 as some people have stated?

Should each new Monty file be overwriting the AIR.ini and some other files and should the earlier Monty packs be grayed out in JGSME?

Thanks again.

I am all set and up and running. The main problem I had in the beginning was that I had forgotten I had another IL2 installed. I actually had 3 but I forgot to rename the aforementioned one.
So the new install of IL2 was not correct and the DBW either.

Just in case anyone runs into this. My IL2 seemed to install fine but the ILFB.exe had 0 bytes. I thought it was strange but I just copied it over not realizing it meant there was another install.

Bakshi

• POWER controls ALTITUDE, PITCH controls SPEED
« Reply #1184 on: December 05, 2013, 03:01:54 PM »

Sorry if I missed it in the 99 pages, but TFM 21-27 gives sizes in MBs, however when I go to load up, It shows a smaller dwnld  :( :( e.g. MONTY 23 shows its size at 532MB, yet dwnld shows only as 101.8 MB ??? ???
I did not have this prob with TFM 1-20. What am I missing?? :( :( Thanks, Bakshi... :-\

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #1185 on: December 24, 2013, 03:35:57 PM »

Sorry if I missed it in the 99 pages, but TFM 21-27 gives sizes in MBs, however when I go to load up, It shows a smaller dwnld  :( :( e.g. MONTY 23 shows its size at 532MB, yet dwnld shows only as 101.8 MB ??? ???
I did not have this prob with TFM 1-20. What am I missing?? :( :( Thanks, Bakshi... :-\
Personally I think New-TFM is the best option presently.  A few PMs will have it sorted out in short order, no worries!

BTW - Love your Avatar Tagline - certainly a Naval Aviator talking there!  ;D

Bakshi

• POWER controls ALTITUDE, PITCH controls SPEED
« Reply #1186 on: December 24, 2013, 04:10:44 PM »

When the Professor speaks....the Student listens... ;D ;D ;D The New-TFM it is my boy. I did not have the honor to be a Navy pilot, but had that saying drilled into me.  It became second nature through my flying years. :-\ Another saying that was passed on was..you won't reach 41,000 feet from the ground, except one inch at a time ??? ???..OH S__T ???
Thanks for all you hard work for us out here to enjoy... :) :) :) :)...Regards, Bakshi

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #1187 on: December 24, 2013, 04:35:33 PM »

When the Professor speaks....the Student listens... ;D ;D ;D The New-TFM it is my boy. I did not have the honor to be a Navy pilot, but had that saying drilled into me.  It became second nature through my flying years. :-\ Another saying that was passed on was..you won't reach 41,000 feet from the ground, except one inch at a time ??? ???..OH S__T ???
Thanks for all you hard work for us out here to enjoy... :) :) :) :)...Regards, Bakshi
Have a good Christmas all you guys!  ;D

We will be in the pool all day, pretty hot here already.  Looking forward to lots of New-TFM stuff to be added in the weeks to come!
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 [99] 100 101   Go Up

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 30 queries.