Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 ... 101   Go Down

Author Topic: The Full Monty  (Read 310277 times)

lordish

Re: The Full Monty So Sorry.
« Reply #984 on: May 06, 2013, 07:12:09 PM »

Hell, I even provided my personal, private cell # (2 weeks ago) for him to call to talk him through it and it never rang. By that I assume he is not interested in the help I offered.

I'm very interested but I was almost put in the hospital the last week.

I sincerely apologize.  I'm still fading in and out from time to time.  I'll go back over my emails and see if I got your letter I must have but I could barely get my hands up to the keyboard.

I realize I"ve frustrated people but at times I'm not thinking straight, due to an extremely bad heart.

I'll let you know if  I find the email that was mentioned.

Bonez I especially apologize to you.

lordish

lordish

Re: The Full Monty So Sorry.
« Reply #985 on: May 06, 2013, 07:44:06 PM »

Bonez I especially apologize to you.

lordish
[/quote]

That was one of my fears Clay. Knowing you have health issues I was afraid something happened. Well, sir, I'm still here and still wish to help you get this resolved. When you feel better, please do call and I'll get you through this Monty install business.
[/quote]

OK  I've not been able to find the email with your phone # in it yet.  Frankly the web site has me totally confused. 

Did you get the post where I said that I was adding negative signs to Air.inis.  There are so many.  Putting in all the Monty files and removing those two lines will deal with the problem?

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
Re: The Full Monty
« Reply #986 on: May 06, 2013, 07:58:42 PM »

Lordish, LEAVE THE FUCKIN AIR.INI's ALONE, thats where you are fucking up, just install each goddamned Zip File 1 through 20 and dont fuck with any thing while you do it. Cant you understand this? Im sorry to have to be harsh but your not listening or comprehending any thing we try to help you with. Just do as we say, and your game will be fucking perfect, get it?
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

sphantom

• retired Fighter Pilot
  • If you wake up and see grass roots growing
« Reply #987 on: May 06, 2013, 08:40:47 PM »

Lordish
Did not know you was that sick I ditto Bonez and do what bravo said

si1va

« Reply #988 on: May 11, 2013, 09:11:49 AM »

Hello all,

I'm working through all the aircraft in the full monty, checking each for basic functionality. I've gotten stuck with the JU-87's.

Can't find chunk 'NoseCannon1_D0'
sFMDir = gui/game/buttons
s1 = flightmodels/jumo211f.emd
s = FlightModels/Jumo211F.emd
m_lastFMFile = gui/game/buttons
ERROR [com.maddox.sound.Sample@463b81] cannot load sample: null
Mission error

Does anyone know what fix is required, thanks.

EDIT:
Ok got it working by doing a search in the DBW folder and deleting every folder that started JU-87, guess there is a class conflict there somewhere.

Moggy Cattermole

• Lt Clack, Lt Boyce, Cpl Pike, PC Palmer
  • Modder
  • 1RIFLES - 1QDG - 4SCOTS - MPS 2185SO
« Reply #989 on: May 19, 2013, 09:44:09 AM »

Loving the pack, but I'm having issues with the lancaster. Whenever i select it, missions get to 100% and then fail ("Null). I have tried replacing the files of the lancaster in the monty pack with the latest version from Ranwer's page -- no luck. When you select the aircraft in the advanced settings part of QMB (it loads a model of the aircraft, you can select skins etc), rather than the Lanc displaying, you get a black screen. Any thoughts?

sphantom

• retired Fighter Pilot
« Reply #990 on: May 19, 2013, 01:21:03 PM »

Moggy
I tested the lanc. in my install and having no issues with it now do you have the cookie cutter bomb and the tallboy installed. Mine works thru qmb/fmb and the campaigns that I have. Maybe if you go to the monty pack that has the lanc and verify all the files that pertain to the lanc is in the install. Or reinstall sounds like a conflict or a missed install

Moggy Cattermole

• Modder
« Reply #991 on: May 19, 2013, 01:52:06 PM »

I have DBW 1.71 and Full Monty 1-20 - presumably the cookie comes with that. I have the lanc downloaded. I'll completely remove the full monty one for ranwer's latest, and download the tallboy patch, and let you know if that fixes this.

Certainly I couldn't say if I actually had the tall boy and cookie installed at the moment, so I'll double check.

-edit-
I've deleted all full monty files and replaced them with the lancaster files. Same problem. The wellington doesn't have the cookie as a loadout option so maybe that's the reason..

sphantom

• retired Fighter Pilot
« Reply #992 on: May 19, 2013, 03:14:35 PM »

Could be

Moggy Cattermole

• Modder
« Reply #993 on: May 19, 2013, 03:37:49 PM »

-edited-

Issue fixed - Turns out I was replacing the lanc in the JSGMEmods folder, rather than the mod in DBW. When I last modded, there was an imbecile-proof 'mods' folder in the IL2 directory. Woops.

Bonez

• Arsch Spa
  • Modder
  • F#*! It...Let's RIDE...
« Reply #994 on: May 19, 2013, 04:02:02 PM »

Interesting issue. I have DBW 1.71, did not manually add any aircraft or extras and the Lanc Mk. III works fine with tallboy and cookie cutter in my load-outs in QMB
ASUS M3N-HD/HDMI | AMD Phenom X4 9850 Black Edition 2.5GHz OC 10% | 8GB DDR2 6400EL Series Patriot RAM | NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB

sphantom

• retired Fighter Pilot
« Reply #995 on: May 19, 2013, 04:40:16 PM »

-edited-

Issue fixed - Turns out I was replacing the lanc in the JSGMEmods folder, rather than the mod in DBW. When I last modded, there was an imbecile-proof 'mods' folder in the IL2 directory. Woops.
And you earn a brownie star
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 ... 101   Go Up

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 25 queries.