Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 ... 101   Go Down

Author Topic: The Full Monty  (Read 310268 times)

pilotpimpf

Re: The Full Monty
« Reply #732 on: December 30, 2012, 03:24:02 AM »

Hello Monty, hope you had an enjoyable Christmas.

Well I have been having problems with several things again.

first off I still cannot d/l from mediafire, do i need to sign up and log on to be able to access the file and being a dunce I have tried the  'download folder' button only to be asked if I wish to 'zip 24 files', on double clicking the actual monty folder again nothing happens ?

As you can see the loading bar  remains empty.
I am doing something wrong ,if someone could explain the correct procedure for activating this D/L i would be very grateful.

And another problem has occured, I have managed to get TFM downloaded when the torrents where available , managing to get all twenty loaded and functioning but like the post above by JG Hartman there are problems.

So I figured I would loadup a fresh IL2 and bring that up to the TFM, loaded everthing in one go all the way up to #20 which took most of the day only to start it up to have the old favourite 70% crash!
Removed files by JGSME down to file #10 sim works fine.
It would appear to be #11 that prevents the other files from working..

Tried using file #11 from the other Sim that works into the non working Sim with still the same results, 70%crash.

So, one Sim works fully but with problems, the second Sim modded in exactly the same way stops at loading #11.

Thought I would D/L the TFM again in case of corrupted files  but as I said I cannot D/L the folder from M/fire for some reason.

Any help would be appreciated 

passeur

« Reply #733 on: December 30, 2012, 08:43:35 AM »

Hello Monty!

I finally got my game to launch (CTD when loading reached 5%) after installing #DBW_MONTY-01, but after loading part 2 with jsgme the game won't even start (I didn't even reached the loading screen), and i don't know what to do now

rickster

« Reply #734 on: December 30, 2012, 02:21:16 PM »

I can't get this to work.I have 1thru 20 installed on the JGSME,do I need other mods to make this work?

passeur

« Reply #735 on: December 30, 2012, 02:50:58 PM »

Finally I can run the part 03 but my framerate went from "good" to "Power Point presentation" (one frame every 5 sec.) I looked on the part 2 and part 3 description but i can't find what is causing such a heavy loss of fps

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #736 on: December 30, 2012, 04:31:02 PM »

A GOOGLE of Mediafire download problems indicates you are not alone:

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=mediafire+download+problems&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Solutions appear to be:
1-Register at Mediafire and be able to Log-In
2-Clear COOKIES

(This from http://www.arlooblog.com/2010/04/mediafire-download-links-problem-solved.html)

Alright, if your problem with Mediafire relates to "dead links", this tip can help you. It solves most problems.

You just need to clear the cookies stored in your computer by your browser. So, if you are using Firefox, go to Options > Privacy and "remove individual cookies". Now type "mediafire" in the search box. Delete all cookies from Mediafire.

Then, try downloading the link again. It should work. At least, it worked on my computer. Good Luck!

Other links and solutions talking about the same thing:

http://everythinginoneplaze.blogspot.com.au/2012/01/how-to-fix-mediafire-download-problem.html

http://topkpop.wordpress.com/2010/05/10/solution-for-mediafire-continuous-refresh-download-problem/

http://my.opera.com/shawon625/blog/2012/05/23/solution-to-mediafire-problem-authorize-download-blank-page

pilotpimpf

« Reply #737 on: December 30, 2012, 05:05:10 PM »

Thank you very much I will give it a go and its just turned New Years Eve so A Happy New Year . :)

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #738 on: December 30, 2012, 05:11:12 PM »

Thank you very much I will give it a go and its just turned New Years Eve so A Happy New Year . :)
Happy New Year Ray! 

I suspect some internal re-structuring has buggered about with Mediafire, just like Webshots disappeared up its own ass!  Either way I will get the Torrents up asap and keep an eye on the links (and any alternatives), they should be OK following a Cookie cleanout...

Simon
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Secesh

« Reply #739 on: December 30, 2012, 06:50:07 PM »

BF-109Z won't work in either Quick, or Full Missions??

pilotpimpf

« Reply #740 on: December 31, 2012, 03:03:37 AM »

Cheers Simon, clearing cookies worked a treat, downloading now.
Thanks again.
Ray.

Hans-Joachim Marseille

« Reply #741 on: January 07, 2013, 01:40:54 AM »

I'm aware that this question may not be very welcomed but do you see a slight chance of getting one big Torrent (like DBW-Superpack) for this one day (maybe even better when the new DBW comes out and u might update your stuff too?) Just asking though - I have to admit when looking at all these threads and  files and links (that partly don't work for me) I am nothing but confused, but on the other hand would like to try this as well as it seems to be awesome too... To me as  it still seems that u can besides all of the fun as well easily "destroy" ur installation when using mods:-[
"United we stand against Evil." #FCKPTN. #SlavaUkraini

vegetarian

« Reply #742 on: January 07, 2013, 04:51:38 AM »

« Reply #696 on: December 14, 2012, 03:31:18 AM »

Hi all,
I have installed the Full Monty on DBW 1.71 and it worked like a dream until now.  :(
I was flying Monty's Ace of Spades campaign and had completed Mission 8 a sweep over the Dunkirk beaches, 17 kills and just promoted to Leutnant.

Problem: Starts to load mission 9 but stops at 85% Loading stationary objects and hangs, Alt Tab out of the game has a message
IL-2 6Dof/TIR Enabled Executable for modded IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 has stopped working.

Just wondering if anybody else has had/seen this?

Many thanks in advance

G'day dk_splash,
Were you ever able to solve this issue? I originally got the same error message when loading mission #9, so I downloaded the campaign again (on 7/1/2013) and overwrote the relevant mission #9 files with the new download and now I get the error at the Campaign loading screen! Strange because I can load the Single Mission version OK.

Any help / insight would be appreciated.

Cheers

chupag72

« Reply #743 on: January 09, 2013, 09:34:19 PM »

I have a question to the distinguished Monty. You never tested his Assembly? Sticking a lot of graphic bugs.  In some companies have started to blow up planes. The Assembly so not bad, but a very crude and not brought to its logical conclusion. Sorry for such a sharp statement but I'm with her already tired to catch the conflicting fashion. Who wants to let him put, but I went back to the pure DBW and don't regret
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 ... 101   Go Up

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 27 queries.