Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 ... 101   Go Down

Author Topic: The Full Monty  (Read 310276 times)

lyteyr

Re: The Full Monty
« Reply #612 on: November 24, 2012, 07:45:49 AM »

Hi Monty.  Job Well Done!!

Regarding Size Does Matter from Page 1, the size for Monty 20 s/b 482MB.  My download/install into JSGME shows 583MB.  Although not tested as yet, wanted to make sure the latter size was correct.

~S~
lyteyr

a.irons

« Reply #613 on: November 24, 2012, 10:13:05 AM »

For me, the same of lyteyr. Is it correct?
Thanks a lot for this incredible work.

WWHappy

• Wing Walkers [Virtual] Combat Squadron
« Reply #614 on: November 24, 2012, 03:27:51 PM »

For some unknown reason every thing from #1 to #18 work's great as long as i don't activate Monty 19 or Monty 20  :'( I get  to 70% then it kicks back to the activator. As long as I don't use those two the game plays flawlessly. Any suggestions or a fix for this problem.

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #615 on: November 24, 2012, 04:12:00 PM »

Hi Tom

Most likely something missing from your Monty-19, check folder size and content.  Talk to that son of yours and get Skyped up buddy, then we can sort you out! ie: can send and test fixes direct.  ;D

Simon

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #616 on: November 24, 2012, 04:23:56 PM »

Where are you, I'm in the UK at the tale end of Autumn, its cold,very wet and windy, how I envy you .... LOL.
You must be the other side of the planet!

And I see this (#20) is the last pack, monumental task over, thanks go to you and all the modders,I would never of got around to adding all these mods myself.
Now it will leave more time for new campaigns.... 'hint'.

Cheers, Ray.
Ray,

Adelaide suberbs, South Australia, beautiful, warm and sunny, looking forward to a blazing hot Christmas by the pool.  8)

Yes back to the campaigns, I want the upgrades out there first and the Screaming Eagles next.  In the future I think DBW 1.8 will be epic and will keep the campaigns compatible with it.  The idea of 'The Full Monty' was to help more of us get into the right frame of mind with mods, explore them and use them.  As a result a load us got in there and I learned a lot.

Can't absolutely rule out Monty-21!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Simon

FroggyCanuck

« Reply #617 on: November 24, 2012, 04:49:54 PM »

Stupid noob file structure question.

I'm fully montied but want to add the "Vado in Abbissina" campaign. It requires 8 mod planes, but 4 of them are in TFM, 4 are not.

I can add the 4 others planes manually (yes, yes, I know the potential for conflicts with other mods, I'm playing around just for the heck of it).

Will skins provided in the campaign download still work with TFM?

I.e., the FiatCR20 is one of the required planes. Skins for the Fiat CR20 are provided in the campaign download. If I add the news skins in the paintscheme folders, but do not add the plane manually since it's already in TFM, will the campaign still be able to access the skins in the paintscheme folders I just added?

I assume yes since it's the same FiatCR20 mod, but I believe you reworked some of the folder names Simon. Just wondering if this may cause issues.

Thanks!

Patrick

FroggyCanuck

« Reply #618 on: November 24, 2012, 05:08:04 PM »

Adelaide suberbs, South Australia, beautiful, warm and sunny, looking forward to a blazing hot Christmas by the pool.  8)

*Shakes fist at sky... I just spent 3 hours freezing my butt off hanging Christmas lights outside in a bitterly cold wind and the first drizzle of snow of the year...  :D :D :D

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #619 on: November 24, 2012, 11:12:54 PM »

Hey Patrick,

why not add the required planes as a JSGME format switch on/switch off option loaded after Monty-20 and share it with the rest of us?  ;D

All skins will work fine, skin folder names are never changed and always relate to the Air.INI entry for any specific aircraft, which is independent of how the mod is packed and remains unchanged.  8)

Craken's campaign is very good.  Flew the first version and would try the new one too if you can do a mini booster-pack. 

Simon

pilotpimpf

« Reply #620 on: November 25, 2012, 02:22:33 AM »

For some unknown reason every thing from #1 to #18 work's great as long as i don't activate Monty 19 or Monty 20  :'( I get  to 70% then it kicks back to the activator. As long as I don't use those two the game plays flawlessly. Any suggestions or a fix for this problem.

Sadly the same except the freeze occurs at 95%.
Sometimes it will load after leaving it to load (walk the dog, feed the cat, pint down the pub, etc) and then load mission ,hit fly then crash back to the desktop and activator!
Will download 19 & 20 again and see what happens.

And I envy you , tucking in too Christmas dinner in blazing sunshine ........................ ho ho ho, Rudolf will have a shiny nose plus sunburn.

Monty #21..... ha ha ,you just cannot resist it can you! :)

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #621 on: November 25, 2012, 02:30:30 AM »

"Six white boomers, snow white boomers,
Racing Santa Claus through the blazing sun.
Six white boomers, snow white boomers,
On his Australian run."  ;D

pilotpimpf

« Reply #622 on: November 25, 2012, 04:20:03 AM »

95% crash solved.

Had not enabled TrackIR in JGSME, enabled and crash dissapeared ..... WeeeHeee

Look forward to Monty #21,22,23,24, ect....LOL

But you will not get a White Christmas Simon, be jealous  :P.

Cheers, Ray.

FroggyCanuck

« Reply #623 on: November 25, 2012, 10:53:56 AM »

Hey Patrick,

why not add the required planes as a JSGME format switch on/switch off option loaded after Monty-20 and share it with the rest of us?  ;D

All skins will work fine, skin folder names are never changed and always relate to the Air.INI entry for any specific aircraft, which is independent of how the mod is packed and remains unchanged.  8)

Craken's campaign is very good.  Flew the first version and would try the new one too if you can do a mini booster-pack. 

Simon

I'd like to, but I wouldn't know where to begin!  ;D  I imagine it's not that hard but given I'm still at the point of asking questions on file structure/relations and discovering simple things like nose art, I can just imagine how I'd screw even that up! :P

Thanks for the confirmation and the air.ini clarification!
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 ... 101   Go Up

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 27 queries.