Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 ... 101   Go Down

Author Topic: The Full Monty  (Read 310266 times)

csvousden

Re: The Full Monty
« Reply #588 on: November 21, 2012, 08:53:38 AM »

The issue with the guns on the L-39 is explained in this post, and it worked for me:

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,21496.0.html

I put a # in front of the L-39 folders and the gun works fine.  I don't know why, but I am grateful!

C

CWMV

• Kalashnikov connoisseur
  • Modder
  • A free people ought to be armed and disciplined.
« Reply #589 on: November 21, 2012, 09:42:49 PM »

just one problem i just found, when i fire the 50 cal guns and let go of the trigger the bullets stop but the sound keeps going.

Has nothing to do with TFM.
Just the way IL2 uses sound samples. The way to fix this is to SIMPLY open UV3, extract the .50 samples and edit their length and the PRS file accordingly.
So, have at it.

Aslo for your flyby sounds you need to add the correct line to your conf.ini-see the UV3 thread for directions.

Guys still having issues with Gurners effects-this has been asked and answered a couple of times.
TFM is freakin' enormous and as such has some conflicts. In this case it is with the primary distance classfile in Gurners effects 4.3.
Delete this classfile from gurners effects (its somewhere earlier in the thread) and your problems will be solved...

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #590 on: November 22, 2012, 01:10:46 AM »

just one problem i just found, when i fire the 50 cal guns and let go of the trigger the bullets stop but the sound keeps going.

Just the way IL2 uses sound samples. The way to fix this is to SIMPLY open UV3, extract the .50 samples and edit their length and the PRS file accordingly.
So, have at it.

Aslo for your flyby sounds you need to add the correct line to your conf.ini-see the UV3 thread for directions.

Guys still having issues with Gurners effects-this has been asked and answered a couple of times.
TFM is freakin' enormous and as such has some conflicts. In this case it is with the primary distance classfile in Gurners effects 4.3.
Delete this classfile from gurners effects (its somewhere earlier in the thread) and your problems will be solved...
Hey thanks man, I think I was getting a bit tired answering questions this week, cheers!  ;D

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #591 on: November 22, 2012, 01:12:14 AM »

The issue with the guns on the L-39 is explained in this post, and it worked for me:

I put a # in front of the L-39 folders and the gun works fine.  I don't know why, but I am grateful!

C
Nice catch, thanks.  Mine always worked OK, but this may help a lot of others.  8)

chupag72

« Reply #592 on: November 22, 2012, 02:31:47 AM »

C

Thank you helped

CWMV

• Kalashnikov connoisseur
  • Modder
  • A free people ought to be armed and disciplined.
« Reply #593 on: November 22, 2012, 08:56:35 AM »

So, have at it.

Hey thanks man, I think I was getting a bit tired answering questions this week, cheers!  ;D

No worries dude! Anytime!

saab ja26

« Reply #594 on: November 22, 2012, 05:05:54 PM »

I saw a few pages back where someone mentioned that The Full Monty Pack 20 was out? If this is the case anyone know where to find the link?
Ryzen 5 2600/Wraith Prism, 32GB RAM, Gigabyte B450 Ds3h RGB, 8gb Radeon RX 580 4TB HDD

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #595 on: November 23, 2012, 06:47:30 AM »

I saw a few pages back where someone mentioned that The Full Monty Pack 20 was out? If this is the case anyone know where to find the link?
Its done and will soon join the main archive on Page-1, which currently goes up to Monty-19.

sirrover

« Reply #596 on: November 23, 2012, 07:53:02 AM »

Bravo!

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
« Reply #597 on: November 23, 2012, 03:15:45 PM »

Im getting an error with Monty 20, Im downloading it again to make sure.

Edit:  Same error after redownloded... Lol  its just a screen shot. (just a black screenshot) those are some good looking Tanks.
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #598 on: November 23, 2012, 05:25:02 PM »

Oooo-dunno, I'll download it too.

chupag72

« Reply #599 on: November 23, 2012, 06:14:58 PM »

In 20 of the archives of the broken file. Confirm
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 ... 101   Go Up

Page created in 0.331 seconds with 29 queries.