Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 ... 101   Go Down

Author Topic: The Full Monty  (Read 310283 times)

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
Re: The Full Monty
« Reply #564 on: November 19, 2012, 03:53:09 AM »

This is the way I got  the monty packs working
Did not use jsme
First put a minus sign in front of the dbw you have working now
Then take the virgin dbw and drop it in the root then starting from pack 1 to pack 19 drop the dbw folders only in the root and allow over write do not forget to install the sfs files in the root too. then by the numbers install all the patchs and remove the pal sounds from pack 17.
Very important THE DBW FOLDERS ONLY FROM THE MONTY PACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Then from the mod section from sas I recommend the 4gig patch it works
I hope this works for you all it works for me and
                                                               Thanks Again
                                                               Monty
PS
Waiting for Monty 20
Thank you!  Give that man a cigar!  How to install TFM the easy way.  ;D

Sonny Tucson

« Reply #565 on: November 19, 2012, 06:40:23 AM »

Hi Monty ,I hope that now that your last pack is ready you'll get time to fly  a little bit !

By the way , I just installed your ACES of SPADES and Flying Tigers SINGLE mission packs , that I downloaded from A&A.

Is it normal that for these single missions there are no briefing appearing ?

I compared the JG53_xx_ru.properties from the Campaign with the ones from the single missions and they are the same. So , I do not understand that these appear when flying the campaign but don't when flying single missions.

Did I miss anything ?

Thank- you for all

Sonny. :)

csvousden

« Reply #566 on: November 19, 2012, 10:31:41 AM »

Could I ask what the link to this is? 

"Then from the mod section from sas I recommend the 4gig patch it works "

sphantom

• retired Fighter Pilot
  • If you wake up and see grass roots growing
« Reply #567 on: November 19, 2012, 10:42:55 AM »

just below there is a mod section with ships click on mods scroll down there it is

FroggyCanuck

« Reply #568 on: November 19, 2012, 10:52:59 AM »

Congrats Simon on this huge venture! Will install Monty 20 ASAP.

Did not use jsme
Then take the virgin dbw and drop it in the root then starting from pack 1 to pack 19 drop the dbw folders only in the root and allow over write do not forget to install the sfs files in the root too. then by the numbers install all the patchs and remove the pal sounds from pack 17.
Very important THE DBW FOLDERS ONLY FROM THE MONTY PACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Then from the mod section from sas I recommend the 4gig patch it works
                                                               Thanks Again
                                                               Monty
PS
Waiting for Monty 20

I'm thinking I might just have a full vanilla DBW backup including SFS files and try this method, then back that one up too. I have a sneaky suspicion JSGME is playing some tricks on me.

But one question. What do you mean when you say "Very important THE DBW FOLDERS ONLY FROM THE MONTY PACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Do you simply mean that we should refrain from adding any others mods? Are the base JSGME mods still there and ok (6DOF, widescreen, TGS screenshots?)? 

just below there is a mod section with ships click on mods scroll down there it is
Is it this one? If this is it I might try it our too.
https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php?topic=2476.0

Camman

« Reply #569 on: November 19, 2012, 12:48:10 PM »

Did not use jsme
Very important THE DBW FOLDERS ONLY FROM THE MONTY PACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Then from the mod section from sas I recommend the 4gig patch it works
                                                               Thanks Again
                                                               Monty
PS
Waiting for Monty 20

I'm thinking I might just have a full vanilla DBW backup including SFS files and try this method, then back that one up too. I have a sneaky suspicion JSGME is playing some tricks on me.

But one question. What do you mean when you say "Very important THE DBW FOLDERS ONLY FROM THE MONTY PACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Do you simply mean that we should refrain from adding any others mods? Are the base JSGME mods still there and ok (6DOF, widescreen, TGS screenshots?)? 

Like this, when you have your folder that says #DBW_MONTY1 open that up and inside you will find the folder #DBW alond with other folders and files. Copy that #DBW folder into your root directory, he means dont paste the #DBW_MONTY(X) folders in your root directory. What I did, was open every one of my folders, hit ctrl+a to select all, then pase every file inside that folder into my root directory. The only things you end up with in there you don't need for the game to run are all your monty.txt files :) I hope that helps

Camman

« Reply #570 on: November 19, 2012, 12:54:27 PM »

I got all excited when I saw people were going to download monty 20.... WHERE IS IT? lol I have been holding my breath waiting for the release and now I can't find it! Thanks Monty, you rock, this is an awesome pack.

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #571 on: November 19, 2012, 02:52:04 PM »

Congrats Simon on this huge venture! Will install Monty 20 ASAP.

Did not use jsme
                                                               Thanks Again
                                                               Monty
PS
Waiting for Monty 20

Is it this one? If this is it I might try it our too.
https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php?topic=2476.0
Hi Patrick

Yes, The Full Monty is designed to work only with the JSGME options that ship with DBW.  These options are part of DBW and are taken in account.  It is a firm NO to other mod-packs outside of this experiment because compatibility issues and conflicts are almost certainly guaranteed, that's the nature of the thing.  There's a lot in TFM, there is other stuff too, its not a reflection on other Mod-Packs, just good practice to keep them apart.

Simon(Monty27)

fabianfred

« Reply #572 on: November 19, 2012, 03:37:31 PM »

Did not use jsme
Very important THE DBW FOLDERS ONLY FROM THE MONTY PACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Then from the mod section from sas I recommend the 4gig patch it works
                                                               Thanks Again
                                                               Monty
PS
Waiting for Monty 20
Thank you!  Give that man a cigar!  How to install TFM the easy way.  ;D

I tried this and get a 70% CTD with this in the logfile..

GUIQuick: class 'air.JU_388K' not found
[22:33:47]   Main begin: PlMisAir: class 'air.JU_388K' not found
[22:33:47]   java.lang.RuntimeException: PlMisAir: class 'air.JU_388K' not found
[22:33:47]      at com.maddox.il2.builder.PlMisAir.configure(PlMisAir.java:572)
[22:33:47]      at com.maddox.il2.builder.Plugin.loadAll(Plugin.java:150)
[22:33:47]      at com.maddox.il2.builder.Builder.<init>(Builder.java:2161)
[22:33:47]      at com.maddox.il2.gui.GUIBuilder.<init>(GUIBuilder.java:73)
[22:33:47]      at com.maddox.il2.gui.GUI.create(GUI.java:164)
[22:33:47]      at com.maddox.il2.game.Main3D.beginApp(Main3D.java:1853)
[22:33:47]      at com.maddox.il2.game.Main3D.beginApp(Main3D.java:1548)
[22:33:47]      at com.maddox.il2.game.MainWin3D.beginApp(MainWin3D.java:211)
[22:33:47]      at com.maddox.il2.game.Main.exec(Main.java:420)
[22:33:47]      at com.maddox.il2.game.GameWin3D.main(GameWin3D.java:235)
[19.11.2012 22:33:47]
how to proceed?

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #573 on: November 19, 2012, 04:18:40 PM »

It looks like something from Monty-11 missed your Drag 'n Drop/Copy, so I would start again from there.  Or start again with a new #DBW folder and go more slowly, testing at each stage.

electroman

« Reply #574 on: November 19, 2012, 04:29:50 PM »

Thanks sphantom that worked, I now have full monty working. :)

electroman

« Reply #575 on: November 19, 2012, 04:41:42 PM »

just one problem i just found, when i fire the 50 cal guns and let go of the trigger the bullets stop but the sound keeps going.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 ... 101   Go Up

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 28 queries.