Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: new plane not showing up?!?  (Read 1199 times)

loftyc

new plane not showing up?!?
« on: January 27, 2012, 03:10:18 PM »

I gotta be missing something here - I'm running DBW 1.6, and when I put a new plane folder in the #DBW folder, and add the appropriate lines to the air, plane, and weapons file, NOTHING happens.  The game runs like normal (no 60 or 70% crash), but the plane isn't listed in QMB or anywhere else.  I've successfully added planes in the past, so I know what goes where, but now...?  same results for a trimator, an F8F, a walrus, and I think some others that don't come to mind.  I don't have any other planes added and working in the #DBW folder yet; am I missing something that they can't be added in v1.6?

loftyc

Re: new plane not showing up?!? -SOLVED
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 05:22:37 PM »

negative - no such file in my #DBW folder, nor in any folder that 's in there, nor in my main game. But it's definitely a problem with #DBW, since I just went and added and flew a new plane in the #DBW1916 folder.  hmmmmmm....

EDIT:  I'm only 1/2 an idiot - I had copied the STD folder before changing anything, but although it wasn't called "STD", I didn't have a '-' in front, so the original files kept being loaded, hence no changes in game.  Doh!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 28 queries.