Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Lockheed T-33  (Read 68752 times)

Tofolo

Re: Lockheed T-33
« Reply #108 on: June 20, 2013, 10:12:18 AM »

Thanks for the info about the T-bird, Walter, good to know!

Whiskey_Sierra_972

• Modder
  • In memory of my beloved hero: Saburo SAKAI!
« Reply #109 on: June 20, 2013, 10:41:24 AM »

Well or sad!

Testing the 409 over 412 is a no go!

I can't even take off without overheating and immediately damage the engine!

Performance are lower than expected....same as for L-39 but at least it don't overheat....I bet that all jets need a touch due the new drag introduced into 412....

chrisgibon

• Modder
« Reply #110 on: August 31, 2013, 01:37:06 PM »

TESPEED value seems to be to high (0.1) with ModAct 5.2x buttons (Same pb with P80)

Comparing with the engine used by the P80A in TD 4.12.1:
The GeneralElectricI-40 engine used by P80A has the same temperature settings but has a value of only 0.02 for TESPEED.

Whiskey_Sierra_972

• Modder
  • In memory of my beloved hero: Saburo SAKAI!
« Reply #111 on: November 11, 2013, 07:35:14 AM »

Tested in 4122+5.30 and got it working without overheating!

As a slugghish plane need , with heavy loadouts , a long runway to take off but IMHO we can give a deserved full 412 icons now!!!

Thanks to Anto and Storebror to have make this possible with their hard work!

walter

Artiglio

• Modder
« Reply #112 on: November 26, 2013, 11:28:36 AM »

Hello everyone, I bisnogno a little help. I'm working on some skins for this aircraft, but I'm stuck on one point, namely the reservoirs wing aircraft, are not mapped in the template, and so everything is right, I find that the TGA files rigiarda tanks and I work, I go to replace the file Tanks, TGA original with what is needed for the skin to me, but nothing happens, the aircraft is returned to me always the default file. I also tried to do the operation with other TGA files, other authors Skins for this aircraft but I always got the same result, someone can explain to me if these files may or may not be replaced?  :(

Excuse my English Googleliano  :D

gio963tto

• Modder
  • My drawn
« Reply #113 on: November 26, 2013, 11:46:14 AM »

I do not know the details but the problem may be that when you edit the tga it becomes bigger (ex: 3074kb instead of 3073), if that is what happens to you, you must save the TGA with another graphics program, I usually work in PSP save and re except with GIMP.

GIO.

(non conosco il problema nei dettagli ma puo essere che quando modifichi il tga questo  diventa piu grande (ex: 3074kb al posto di 3073) , se è quello che ti succede , devi salvare il TGA con un altro programma di grafica , io usualmente lavoro in PSP salvo e ri salvo con GIMP.)

Artiglio

• Modder
« Reply #114 on: November 26, 2013, 12:22:01 PM »

Giotto Hello ;) , and thank you for your prompt reply. The problem is not the size of the file size remains the original, but for a totally unknown reason will not play in the game, this happens to me also with other files of the tanks exclusively on this model, now I just can not understand, the program I use is "Corel photo paint" and so far I have found myself well, because I tried to use Adobe photo paint but my PC is quite dated if not almost primitive. Should I adjust the tanks on this and other skins for this model!

(Ciao Giotto, e grazie della risposta tempestiva ;) .  Il problema non è il formato del file le dimensioni restano quelle originali, ma per una ragione assolutamente sconosciuta non viene riprodotto nel gioco, questo mi accade anche con altri file dei serbatoi riguardanti solo ed esclusivamente questo modello, ora non riesco proprio a capire, il programma che uso è "Corel photo paint" e fin ora mi sono trovato bene, anche perchè ho provato ad usare Adobe photo paint ma il mio PC è abbastanza datato se non primitivo quasi. Dovrei adattare i serbatoi su questa e altre skins per questo modello!) :(

Red_Fox90

• Aviator Mod Team
« Reply #115 on: November 27, 2013, 01:47:29 AM »

Hi Stefano!

At first i thought it wasn't possible but indeed, you're right. I've checked just now and, i don't know why, but even if you change the Tanks TGA in the textures folder the original TGA keeps on persisting ???

And i don't remember having this issue when i first released this mod.

So, the only way i've been able to change their skin is this:

-open the T-33 folder
-go to 3do/plane/T-33
-find the file named Tanks (it's a MAT file, check the extension) and open it
-You'll find something like this:

Code: [Select]
[ClassInfo]
  ClassName TMaterial
[General]
  tfDoubleSide 0
  tfShouldSort 0
  tfDropShadow 0
  tfGameTimer 1
[LightParams]
  Ambient 1.0
  Diffuse 1.0
  Specular 0.4
  SpecularPow 4
  Shine 0.0
[Layer0]
  TextureName ..\Textures\Tanks.tga

-Change it to:

[ClassInfo]
  ClassName TMaterial
[General]
  tfDoubleSide 0
  tfShouldSort 0
  tfDropShadow 0
  tfGameTimer 1
[LightParams]
  Ambient 1.0
  Diffuse 1.0
  Specular 0.4
  SpecularPow 4
  Shine 0.0
[Layer0]
  TextureName Tanks.tga

-Save
-Put your modified Tanks TGA in 3do/plane/T-33
-Launch the game

[Ciao Stefano!

All'inizio non mi sembrava possibile, ma hai ragione. Ho appena controllato e, non so per quale motivo, ma anche cambiando in maniera corretta il TGA dei serbatoi questi rimangono comunque quelli originali.

Il che è molto strano, perchè ricordo benissimo di non aver mai incontrato questo problema nella fase di test del mod.

Comunque, l'unico modo in cui mi è stato possibile modificare con successo il loro TGA è stato questo:

-apri la carella del T-33
-vai in 3do/plane/T-33
-trova il file di nome Tanks (è un file MAT, occhio all'estensione) e aprilo
-troverai questo:

[ClassInfo]
  ClassName TMaterial
[General]
  tfDoubleSide 0
  tfShouldSort 0
  tfDropShadow 0
  tfGameTimer 1
[LightParams]
  Ambient 1.0
  Diffuse 1.0
  Specular 0.4
  SpecularPow 4
  Shine 0.0
[Layer0]
TextureName ..\Textures\Tanks.tga

-Cambialo in:

[ClassInfo]
  ClassName TMaterial
[General]
  tfDoubleSide 0
  tfShouldSort 0
  tfDropShadow 0
  tfGameTimer 1
[LightParams]
  Ambient 1.0
  Diffuse 1.0
  Specular 0.4
  SpecularPow 4
  Shine 0.0
[Layer0]
TextureName Tanks.tga

-Salva
-Metti il tuo file Tanks TGA modificato in 3do/plane/T-33
-Fai partire il gioco

Poi torna qui e pubblica quelle skins italiane che son carine assai :P]

SAS~Malone

• flying as #46 with the FAC
  • Editor
  • proud member of that 'other' site
« Reply #116 on: November 27, 2013, 02:11:30 AM »

are you guys sure you don't have another mod folder that uses the same files, higher up in the loading order?
this is the most common reason for this, in my experience....
.....taking fun seriously since 1968.....  8)

Artiglio

• Modder
« Reply #117 on: November 27, 2013, 06:06:18 AM »

Red_FOx90 Hello and thank you for your explanation. I did all the steps that you wrote in the post but without the expected results, in fact the thing that I was editing the file string MAT, is that the aircraft does not appear for any reason in its slot, while restoring the original string me it works again but I always default tanks of the aircraft. Then I also did the operation that has been subjected to Malone, a check for possible conflicts of folders but nothing, there is no other Mods folder, there are file's "TANKS" they can go to the conflict. This remains a mystery, I hope to find a way out of this little problem.  :(

Thanks again guys availability.  ;)

Red_Fox90

• Aviator Mod Team
« Reply #118 on: November 27, 2013, 06:36:08 AM »

Stefano, download this and put it in T-33/3do/plane/T-33:

https://www.mediafire.com/view/0fz8cca0f1j8obm/Tanks.mat

Then put the TGA in the same folder in which the MAT file is present (T-33/3do/plane/T-33).

[Stefano, proviamo così: scarica il file e mettilo in T-33/3do/plane/T-33. Dopodichè, nella stessa cartella in cui si trova il file MAT, metti il tuo file TGA.
Fammi sapere se risolve il problema!]

Artiglio

• Modder
« Reply #119 on: November 27, 2013, 10:49:05 AM »

:(
Red, nothing to do, I did as you told me, but nothing is the same as the response that I've mentioned a few posts ago, basically I replaced the MAT-file with what you've posted, and put the file "TGA-tANKS "in the same folder but the aircraft does not appear in the slot, then I did something else I rearranged everything as default and the aircraft appears, but with tanks defaults, then I did another test and still not believe it I deleted the whole file 'TGA-TANKS "from his folder and the aircraft appears to me the same with reservoirs default, this is a mystery ...

:(

Red, niente da fare, ho fatto come tu mi hai detto, ma nulla il responso è lo stesso che ti ho citato qualche post fa, in pratica ho sostituito il file MAT con quello che hai postato tu, e messo il file "TGA-TANKS" nella stessa cartella ma il velivolo non appare nello slot, poi ho fatto un'altra cosa ho risistemato tutto come predefinito e il velivolo appare, ma con i serbatoi predefiniti, poi ho fatto ancora un'altra prova e non ci crederai ho cancellato del tutto il file "TGA-TANKS" dalla sua cartella e il velivolo mi appare lo stesso con i servatoi predefiniti, questo è un mistero... ???
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 27 queries.