Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mod Folder for mod act HSFX  (Read 2026 times)

Sharkzz

Mod Folder for mod act HSFX
« on: August 07, 2011, 10:52:35 PM »

~S~
Can I stick that mod folder into my JSGME to activate/de activate ?? the one that came in HSFX5_SAS_Modact_v1.2 ?
I hope so, then again I probably should just try it and not be a  lazy bugger  ;D, and find out for myself, can I post back here with the results ? I am too lazy to go and keep adding the - in front of the folder  ;) and figure using the JSGME a faster easier option.
I shall return . !! :P
regards
Sharkzz
New Right Arm Amputee, One armed flyer and Longboard surfer, I now swim and paddle in circles .

Sharkzz

Re: Mod Folder for mod act HSFX
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 04:57:09 AM »

OK my results:
You cannot add the MODS folder to your JSGME it won't work, MODS folder should stay in main game folder.
ONLY enable HSFX Mod   in JSGME,  DO NOT enable Expert Mode.   
So far, addon F6F added info to air ini works OK,
//Swordfish_Ex_1      air.Swordfish_Ex_1 1                NOINFO  gb01 SUMMER ---NOT working = CDT %60
//DB-2EX             air.A_20EXZ 1                           usa01 SUMMER ---NOT working = CDT %60
//F51_Seahorse_CType      air.Seahorse_CType 1                   NOINFO  usa01 SUMMER  ---NOT working = CDT %60
//F51_Seahorse      air.Seahorse 1                   NOINFO  usa01 SUMMER  ---NOT working = CDT %60
F6F-6             air.F6F_6 1                                   usa01 DESERT ---- = works fine
the above is copied from my MODS STD COM air.ini..the // just to show that I had un enabled them, as I checked one at a time to see what would work. All work in DBW without probs. Thinking maybe the Seahorse 4.09_FM would work in HSFX ? will check. & will report back.
thanks
 8)
~S~
Sharkzz

New Right Arm Amputee, One armed flyer and Longboard surfer, I now swim and paddle in circles .
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 26 queries.