Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Clash of Eagles, Dedicated Mod DCG BoB Campaign for SAS Dark Blue World  (Read 43007 times)

spartan18a

• Supporter

I must be blind because I just don't find the link to download the campaign!
Please, where is it?  8)
Winning is optional, but trying your best is not.

Slink

• Cosmetic to some; to others a nightmare! - Merlin

4th post above your previous post...  ;)

MelloYello

hello everyone, im trying to download and play this campaign but running into a hurdle with the update download, it seems to be missing :(

Slink

• Cosmetic to some; to others a nightmare! - Merlin

MelloYello

That was quicker then i thought, thanks alot i may be calling on your help again soon :P

MelloYello

awesome campaign and i havent even had the chance to shoot no1 down yet due to not be able to spot them in the crappy weather :D

PO_MAK_249RIP

• CMON U SPURS!

I've downloaded this from the links above and installed correctly (I think?) - do the .001 and .002 files go into the main !!!clashofeagles folder? ( I notice these arent zip files is that correct?)

I initiated thru JSGME and then browsed to the folder in IL2DCG described in the instructions but found no 'allcampaigns.dcg' in there?

Can someone please explain the correct installation process in plain English? I musta missed summat !!

Mick
Corsair Carbide case, Intel core i5 4690 3.5ghz with Arctic Cooler, Asus Rock H97 performance, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB DDR6, 32GB Patriot Viper 1600Mhz, 256GB/500GB Crucial SSDs, Windows 10 64bit.

MelloYello

they are 7zip files, winrar will not extract them, alpha 001 an 002 extract together starting from 001

This is the programe you will need: http://www.7-zip.org/download.html

ChocksAway

Hi all  :).

My first post on this awesome forum. I registered to say a big thanks to Slink for his work on Clash of Eagles and also to be able to get any queries/problems answered relating to CoE an DBW.

I'm new to DBW and CoE having been disappointed with the progress of CloD. I didn't have too many problems getting a working DBW 1.71 but have had a few hiccups with CoE and DCG 3.47. I've managed to get a campaign started and have the suggested parameters saved in DCG. I can fly a generated mission but when I need to exit the mission I'm experiencing either a hard lock or a return to desktop(although the IL2 icon is still in my task bar). Returning to the campaign I'm finding that the mission results have not been saved ie there is no 'apply' option and I end up having to repeatedly fly the same mission with the same results whenever I have to quit ie shot down or mission over. I'll see if I can find the problem but any help or suggestions are much appreciated.

Slink,

kudos to you for your hard work on CoE. I hope and look forward to seeing it in its completed glory whenever. The few missions I have managed to fly have been great and the German AI have given me a serious 'butt-kicking' on more than one occasion!. Frame-rates are 70-120 for me although time compression hits this pretty hard. I do experience the pauses that are mentioned earlier in the thread but not too often and they are only for about 1-2 seconds duration. Some of the other mods I'm running, ie gunsounds seem to have been disabled by CoE, can you suggest a weapon sounds mod that will work with it?

Thanks again for your time and effort,

Cheers,

Pete.

WindWpn

• Modder

Hey Slink!  great stuff and been following since the start!  One quick suggestion, recommend adding a shaded box area on the initial post with the latest links for install archives.  Now that the thread is soo long, its hard to follow what is where.  An associated "build number" for the download works great as well.  I use "bmmddyyyy" as a format to easily identify the version number/release date of the archives.  I believe I have an older version of the release, but not clear where I go to update from my current state, which I believe is "Update 1."

all in all though, awesome stuff, and looking forward to the final release!

~S~
wind

PO_MAK_249RIP

• CMON U SPURS!

Hi Mello,

Winrar does open 7z zip files (at least mine does) - but they didnt download as zipable files? I tried to redownload them but all I get is .001 and .002 extension for both files? They dont download as .7z?

Mick
Corsair Carbide case, Intel core i5 4690 3.5ghz with Arctic Cooler, Asus Rock H97 performance, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB DDR6, 32GB Patriot Viper 1600Mhz, 256GB/500GB Crucial SSDs, Windows 10 64bit.

MelloYello

right click on 001 extension then there should be an option with 7zip then click extract here
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 27 queries.