Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: DBW Build 1.0 All Bug Reports Topic  (Read 29143 times)

bolox

• Modder
Re: DBW Build 1.0 All Bug Reports Topic
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2011, 03:53:06 AM »

bug- TI's don't 'indicate' (lanc, mossie)

bug/'feature'?- radio beacons not available in many planes 109g/k,110c-f, lancaster for instance. previously works in 4.10/up3

Friedrich-Wilhelm

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2011, 08:43:17 AM »

Hello Madcop, hello Crazyflak,

The sound issue happened before I installed any Mods on DBW. However, I checked back and found that I already had no sound for at least the CW-21 after installing UP 3.0. perhaps, the other Allied aircraft I mentioned as "Soundless" in my previous post also did not have sound already then, but I have no way of finding that out now. However, I think this sound-problem is probably not DBW-related. Madcop, what excatly did you mean by "audio settings," the ones for the game, or some other audio settings outside of IL-2-1946?

Cheers,

FW

Boelcke

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2011, 11:28:16 AM »

All Mods disabled, DBW 1.0 and latest button files and Il2 selector installed, but always 60% starting crash

EDIT: Sorry for this, solved the problem insted, a stupid fault  :-[ i forgot to select DBW as game type when starting

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2011, 11:37:40 AM »

Boelke, 60% CDT is not a bug of DBW, it is an installation error.

If you keep struggling with it, open a topic in the board below, and I'll see if I can help.

madcop

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2011, 04:14:12 PM »

The sound issue happened before I installed any Mods on DBW. However, I checked back and found that I already had no sound for at least the CW-21 after installing UP 3.0. perhaps, the other Allied aircraft I mentioned as "Soundless" in my previous post also did not have sound already then, but I have no way of finding that out now. However, I think this sound-problem is probably not DBW-related. Madcop, what excatly did you mean by "audio settings," the ones for the game, or some other audio settings outside of IL-2-1946?

Cheers,

FW

For the audio settings INSIDE the game stick with CirX DBW installation guide or recommendations.
If you have an audio device ( inboard chip or sound card  ) do not play with the associated sound manager like sounds effects or special sound environment.
That may cause trouble with the game sounds ( some effects induce the disappearing of radio communication sounds. At least this is what I experienced ).
You are welcome
Madcop

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2011, 05:52:12 PM »

Cheers,

FW

For the audio settings INSIDE the game stick with CirX DBW installation guide or recommendations.
If you have an audio device ( inboard chip or sound card  ) do not play with the associated sound manager like sounds effects or special sound environment.
That may cause trouble with the game sounds ( some effects induce the disappearing of radio communication sounds. At least this is what I experienced ).
You are welcome
Madcop

Yes. I can add, that the soundsystem at the base of DBW, is the one from UP3 of course, which is a derivative of the one from Modacts 1 to 3, which itself was a derivative of the SFX 4 family soundmods. So it is techically as rock solid as a mod can possibly get. It has been worked on for 4 years by the very best modders and teams in the game. We chose it for UP3 precicely for its awesome reliability.

So, if you are having problems like that, it is an issue with your game setup or your PC I am afraid.

Railer

« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2011, 07:09:55 PM »

I have DBW vanilla with no extra mods and I have no engine sound in cockpit with F6F3 and F6F5's also. Everything else but the already mentioned map bugs works great. Same system since 2004 Sound blaster audigy 2 ZS sound card.

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2011, 01:38:10 AM »

Hello CirX, I found this two seat Soviet Hurricane conversion in the stationary aircraft listed as plane,
but it doesn't appear to be available as a flyer, AI or pilot. ???

Could you shed any light on this please. ;)

Wishing you all the very best, Pete. ;D

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2011, 02:03:11 AM »

Hi Missionbug. Hades put that in UP, for it seemed like it would be finished sometime soon, but it is a funny franken, and I am not sure if Ranwers or Anto are still working at it right at this moment, since they are both busy with other stuff. Perhaps in the future. So, yes, it is not flyable.

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2011, 02:52:00 AM »

Thanks for that CirX, I thought maybe I had been having one of my gormless moments and messed something up again. ;)

It would definately be a welcome addition if it gets finished, maybe they can do the Persian two seat trainer while they are at it eh 8)

Wishing you all the very best, Pete. ;D

madcop

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2011, 02:52:51 AM »

I have DBW vanilla with no extra mods and I have no engine sound in cockpit with F6F3 and F6F5's also. Everything else but the already mentioned map bugs works great. Same system since 2004 Sound blaster audigy 2 ZS sound card.

Hi Railer

You should have the same config as me ...    I also had a Audigy 2Z. Following some trouble with her ( not Il2 related ) I disabled her and went back to my audio chip  that I reactivated in my bios .(MB Asus P4P800 ). and honestly I still have my 5.1 sound coming through my Logitech install.

Now do you have BOTH engine  AND radio sounds missing or only the radio ?
Is your conf.ini O.K. as far as sounds is concerned.
See below my conf.ini section ... just my 2 cents .

My Config

Intel PIV. 3.2 Ghz
Asus P4P800
2 Gig.RAM.
NVIDIA 7800GS 256 Mb. AGP.

Madcop. ;D

[sound]
SoundUse=1
SoundEngine=1
Speakers=4
Placement=0
SoundFlags.reversestereo=0
RadioFlags.Enabled=1
RadioEngine=2
MusicVolume=0
ObjectVolume=14
MusState.takeoff=1
MusState.inflight=1
MusState.crash=1
MusFlags.play=1
MasterVolume=14
Attenuation=7
SoundMode=1
SamplingRate=1
NumChannels=3
SoundExt.occlusions=0
SoundFlags.hardware=0
SoundFlags.streams=1
SoundFlags.duplex=1
SoundExt.acoustics=0
SoundExt.volumefx=0
SoundFlags.voicemgr=0
SoundFlags.static=1
VoiceVolume=12
Channels=2
SoundExt.extrender=0
SoundFlags.bugscorrect=0
SoundSetupId=8
ActivationLevel=0.02
Preemphasis=0.85
RadioLatency=0.5
AGC=1
PTTMode=1
SoundFlags.UseRadioChatter=0
SoundFlags.AutoActivation=0
RadioFlags.PTTMode=0
RadioFlags.PlayClicks=0
ActLevel=0
MicLevel=0
SoundFlags.forceEAX1=0

Vampire_pilot

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2011, 11:33:25 AM »

a Bug in the Mission Pro:

when you end a mission in one campaign and go to another campaign you will still see the briefing of the next mission from the previous campaign. It does not load the new one.
does not matter if you change "pilot" or the nation/airforce is different.

only load and abort and the re-enter the campaign does reset al and gives you the correct briefing. pretty annoying if you play parallel campaigns.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 27 queries.