Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Messerschmitt P.1101 Nachtjager  (Read 7222 times)

KingTiger503

• Legendary History Luftwaffe Elite Ace ,,, FAC# 53
  • Supporter
  • KT503 Elite
Re: Messerschmitt P.1101 Nachtjager
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2022, 08:53:02 PM »

Thanks mike, Great Plane.

Best Regards KT503
My Greatest and Best Regards KT503

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2022, 01:37:56 AM »

In version 4.13.4 + SAS Common Utils v.1.13 - CTD with 20% loading of the game.

:(   MMMM ... no dear Mike, this your version of the P1101, on my 4.12 VP ModPack, freezes at 20% loading ..

409 ModAct 2.3 and VP ModPack installs.

Gentlemen, please note that this plane has been tested in BAT 4.2.1 WAW only as stated in the release post and in the readme.
Since this aircraft can pass the sound barrier in a dive, it depends on "supersonic" classfiles that are present in BAT, UP3.4 and to some extent in custom Jetwar installations (YMMV).
In a similar manner, since this aircraft is equipped with working radar equipment (Li-SN2 type), it depends on "electronics" classfiles that are present in BAT and UP3.4 but will be missing on most other installations (again, YMMV).

]cheers[
Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

stanislao

• Modder
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2022, 04:08:46 AM »

:)   But come on, it was not a criticism ... I just wanted to inform you that your version does not actually work with 4.12, so it will definitely need to be adapted to the other versions. The original 101tfs model works well in my setup, it will mean that I will do without radars and rockets ....   ;)

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2022, 05:38:29 AM »

I didn't take it as criticism and yes, you can add any 3D model to the slot of a stock 162 and it will work in any base game version.
If that's what you're longing for, I don't know what I can do for you.

I'm trying to give working semi-realistic experience.
And that needs a base to work on.
That base is BAT, and later on (Patch 1) it will ship as an integrated part of Ultrapack 3.4.
If you want to make the mod work without BAT, go ahead with 4.12, install Jetwar on top and report back your findings afterwards. Thanks.

]cheers[
Mike

stanislao

• Modder
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2022, 09:36:12 AM »

;D   OK thanks Mike! I will do so. 

Ta183Huckebein

• FAC #17
  • Modder
  • aka "Raven"
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2022, 10:01:30 PM »

Thanks much for getting this in it's own slot with weapons!

Quick question tho... Why not keep the He-162 pit? It seems to fit the aircraft better (regarding the canopy, at least). If the Ta-183 pit was the best way to make the radar work, fair enough

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2022, 01:11:17 AM »

It's a bit of a trade-off.
The 162 canopy fits better, but the 162 pit has no X-4 controls, no K-14 gunsight, just two ammo counters and an erratic gearbox between your legs.
The radar would fit in the 162 pit, too (easier probably than in the 183), but the visual mismatch of the overall layout prevails the "better" (not "perfect" either) match of the canopy - in my opinion, that is.

]cheers[
Mike

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2022, 09:07:29 AM »

Thank you very much to all involved in making this, really appreciated. 8)

Take care and be safe.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete. ;D

Ruskiwaffle1991

• I suffer a disorder called nojoystickitis
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2022, 06:19:06 AM »

It's one of my favorite wunderwaffen, thanks for adding!
I am kinda new to flight sims, having played for like four to maybe eight years. Usually play stuff like IL-2, WT, KSP and a few small stuff.

stanislao

• Modder
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2022, 09:53:12 AM »

:-|   I know, maybe I'm asking too much .. Mike suggests me to install Jet War to be able to fly the 101tfs Me P1101, I had installed it for testing a couple of years ago but not being interested in post-war airplanes I canceled it, and then he took care of me too much memory. It would be fantastic if someone could create a dedicated slot for him. even without radar equipment ...

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2022, 11:19:16 AM »

New self-contained version, should work with any 4.12 based game, might overwrite existing BAT-files (use of BAT-dedicated version 1.00 is recommended for BAT users).
For the skin change because of pilon integration for X-4 missiles, please check the region between horizontal stabilizers in the default skin:

Base Pack: https://www.mediafire.com/file/823ahky5um2eaci/Me_P.1101_Mod_Base_Package_v1.01.zip/file
HD Default Skin (same as initial version 1.00): https://www.mediafire.com/file/siu56rcggmzb345/Me_P.1101_HD_Default_Skin_v1.00.zip/file

Readme:
Code: [Select]
**********************************************************************************
*                                                                                  *
*                                   Installation:                                  *
*                                                                                  *
 **********************************************************************************

Extract this file and copy the "Me P.1101 Mod Base Package" folder to your game's
modded files folder. This is a subfolder of your IL-2 1946 game folder, the name
differs depending on the modpack you're using, for instance the folder name could be
"#SAS", "#WAW3", "#DBW", "#UP#" or just "MODS".
Please note that this mod so far has been tested with BAT 4.2.1 WAW only!!!

Add the following lines to your air.ini file.
The file usually can be found in the following location:
<Your IL2 game folder>/<your modded files folder>/STD/com/maddox/il2/objects/air.ini
Add this line:

Me-P1101                                 air.ME_P1101                           2 NOINFO   g01     SUMMER

ATTENTION:  You need some kind of "DiffFM" mod installed in your game.
            BAT, SAS Modact 5/6, DBW and UP3 ship with DiffFM included by default,
            others need to make sure to have it installed, otherwise your game will crash at 60%.

Some links for DiffFM mods (not comprehensive):
            4.09m:                https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,3988.0.html
            4.10m (incl. UP3):    https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,12169.0.html
            4.11m (incl. HSFX 6): https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,24777.0.html
            HSFX 7:               https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,38980.0.html

ATTENTIONĀ²: You need "SAS Common Utils" mod Version 1.12 or later installed in your game.
            BAT, Ultrapack 3.3 and later, VP Modpack and SAS Modact 6 ship with SAS Common Utils included
by default, but it might be outdated!
            You need to make sure to have the required version installed,
            otherwise your game will crash when you fly this plane.

Get the latest SAS Common Utils here, it works for any base game version and causes no conflicts
            with any other mod or mod pack, comes as a simple non-intrusive addon with no side effects:
            https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,40490.0.html

IL-2 4.09 Rebels need to have the "AircraftLH Stub Class Mod" installed.
If you don't have it yet, get it here: https://www.mediafire.com/download/646xifmiikikjqc

- Optional HD Skins-
For HD default skin, please download the "Me P.1101 HD Default Skin" package and install it the
same way like you did with this plane's mod base package.
The HD Default Skin ship as a separate download package, available in the same post where you got
this plane from.

- Optional Readable Plane's Name -
Add the following line to your "plane.properties" or "plane_ru.properties" file:

Me-P1101             Messerschmitt Me P.1101, 1945

------------

- Optional Readable Ordnance Option Names -
Add the following lines to your "weapons.properties" or "weapons_ru.properties" file:

weapons.properties:

#####################################################################
# Me-P1101
#####################################################################
Me-P1101.default                              Default
Me-P1101.NF                                   Li-SN2 Radar
Me-P1101.24r4m                                24x R4M Rockets
Me-P1101.24r4m_NF                             24x R4M + Radar
Me-P1101.4x4                                  4x X-4 Missiles
Me-P1101.none                                 Empty

------------

skin folder :

Me-P1101

*                                       Credits                                    *

Credits:
3D and everything else not mentioned below: 101tfs
Cockpit shamelessly borrowed from Ta-183 and modified for Li-SN2 Radar integration
Slot, Weapons, Flight Model: SAS~Storebror

]cheers[
Mike

stanislao

• Modder
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2022, 02:55:59 PM »

;D   A double THANK YOU Mike! Now the Me P1101 opens smoothly on my installation too! You have been providential. I still have a question to ask ... what are those two brown Amazon-sized boxes that appear under the wings in the preview window? When you add rockets or missiles they disappear ..

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 26 queries.