Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Team Fusion Update - October 16th 2013 - Patch v4.00 Promo Video release - link  (Read 8938 times)

bolox

• Modder

ATI Radeon

Ah- try this- go to "your install/steamapps/common/il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover/parts/core/GUI and rename/delete the file named "logo.wmv"
then try game again.

What I think is happening is this movie file sets your graphics card to a reduced clock rate and it doesn't always kick back to full rate when 3D game starts this might explain the jerky/low fps thing. 
This is an ATI thing with CoD.
Hopefully this should make the game at least playable for you.

Also be aware that if you ever have to do a steam verify at any point in the future it will reinstall this file so you will have to delete/rename it again

Spinnetti

This looks absolutely amazing!! I am up to v3 and will definitely be upgrading.

My big question is, what computer specs did the people making the demo have? So far I can not get close to the performance that I want. Quad drive, 8Gb RAM, 1Gb video card, W7 64bit.

I hear video card is the bottle neck but how big do I need to go to those amazing graphics?

I had a 512 4850 ati card and it wouldn't run at all on any settings. Changed to a 4gig 780 Nvidia card, and it runs all settings maxxed out at 2550x1440 smoothly with no card tweaking

VF111Sundowner

• Virtual Ninja!
  • Why can't everything be Rocket Propelled!

OMG OMG OMG OMG! (in a voice reminiscent of a 13 year old Justin Bieber fan)

I just had a chance to watch the promo vid,

The lighting is awesome, but what really sold me was the oil spray from the #2 engine on the HE-111.

Team Fusion Rocks !

LuseKofte

VF111Sundowner

• Virtual Ninja!
  • Why can't everything be Rocket Propelled!

HOLY CRAP!,, Just installed the 4.0 patch

And everything is much faster I  raised the detail levels up a little and was still clipping along at 60fps over the country side. and over London was doing 40-35fps with med building detail and density!!

Not at full tilt detail yet, working on it alittle at a time to get the best GPX vs performance.

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13

I just reinstalled CloD after having to reinstall my WIN 7. It was a piece of cake, Patched to 4.00. Great.
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 24 queries.