Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Team Fusion Update - October 16th 2013 - Patch v4.00 Promo Video release - link  (Read 8939 times)

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13

ATI HD 7770, 4 core cpu, 8 GB RAM DDR3, WIN7 64bit. Every thing@ high!

MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

thefruitbat

• http://dangerdogz.com
    • Dangerdogz

Really enjoying playing this at the moment, now i've got my computer back up and running and work has calmed back down again after a hectic summer.

Just had a great flight on ATAG, with some other DD's, long patrol over france in spits. Somewhere over Dunkirk we spotted a 109 down below, 2 went down and got into that fight, while three of us stayed up, we then engaged another 109, who did the sensible thing and dived away after a protracted chase. Two of us regrouped and then myself and DD_Blubear got into another fight with a 109, which we shot down, whilst a 110 joined the party out of nowhere, and we shot him down as well, Blubear took some hits during this fight and had to put it down on the beaches, i headed back to blighty and parked up beside another squadmate, ready for a night in the pub.

Very good fun.

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13

Hi ya Bat, good see you back around here again!
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

CWMV

• Kalashnikov connoisseur
  • Modder
  • A free people ought to be armed and disciplined.

I would like to see the specs on a computer that makes the kind of demos we see presented at the top of this thread just to get a perspective.

GTX 580 1.5gb, I72600K @ 4.5gb, etc etc.
Runs flawlessly on my machine with everything on high except buildings and grass.

bolox

• Modder

Your description of uerky flight with everything on low makes me also query your cpu- exactly what cpu do you have and at what speed is it running? (and please tell me your rig is not a laptop :P)

Flight sims are very demanding, and CoD, even with the improvements  with patches still needs a pretty strong rig.
 A 1gb graphics card is a pretty big brake on CoD (I know I had one on release :( ), but it does need a reasonable cpu- quad core running at greater than ~3.6ghz would be my recommendation .
Also you could look at 'optimizing'- ie getting rid of any programs running in the background etc etc. The more marginal your PC the more important this becomes.

As to how to get upgrades past the wife........

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.

This looks absolutely amazing!! I am up to v3 and will definitely be upgrading.

My big question is, what computer specs did the people making the demo have? So far I can not get close to the performance that I want. Quad drive, 8Gb RAM, 1Gb video card, W7 64bit.

I hear video card is the bottle neck but how big do I need to go to those amazing graphics?

It could perform "decent" with tthat configuration but you will not see what you see in those videos. That is only possible with a very powrful computer and a 2Gb top video card.

ONE QUESTION: have any of you been able of applying the Team Fusion packs 3 and 3.01 which are pre-requirements for this?

I run the .exes downloaded from both of these previous packs, it takes a couple of seconds when you see the computer is doing something, but finally nothing happens. The .exe of the Team Fusion pack when you run it, prompts you where do you want to install it, etc. But because I didn't succeed on applying the 3 and 3.01 I haven't run this last one.

Regards,
                       Pablo

thefruitbat

• Dangerdogz

there you go 8)

Hi ya Bat, good see you back around here again!

Hi Bravo, good to be back :D

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.

Thanks,
                    that is for the 4.

Is there any video available for the v3.0 and 3.01?

thefruitbat

• Dangerdogz

ooops, sorry wrong one doh!

thefruitbat

• Dangerdogz

As for 3.01,

Re: Team Fusion v1 (3.01) Mini patch is Now Available..
1.Start the installer (it will ask you in which folder to install)
2.It will point at your "X:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover" folder by default.
Just click on install.
If you made copy of your original game in steamapps\common and named it il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover-MOD when you installed the first patch TF 3.0
click on browse button and point installer there.Click install and thats it.

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.

Thank you people!

I will try soon.

Regards,
                        Pablo

Mr.Craig

• Modder

There were several clips showing the BP Defiant  :)
Slava Ukraini!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 24 queries.