Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: MissionPro and QMBPro Final - Updated and Debugged versions  (Read 43052 times)

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
MissionPro and QMBPro Final - Updated and Debugged versions
« on: February 06, 2010, 08:35:54 AM »

New debugged and expanded versions of Mission Pro and QMBPro

Extending some of the features of my previous versions, these two mods will expand even more your IL-2s by adding the chance of selecting more things and customizing them more in depth.

I wish to thank specially: Andy (Vampire Pilot) who helped me a lot to debug the MissionPro MOD, and who made a very exhaustive and precise testing of every function and Diego (Sir Galahad), who was the one that pointed out some of the issues of the QMBPro and helped me to confirm that I debugged all the operation anomalities.

Now the Mission Pro works with Static and Dynamic campaigns as well as with Single Missions. Some oddities about colors, text, etc., were corrected.

For those who didn't like my use of colors to indicate Flights, Armies, etc., now I have included a setting through the [Mods] section of Config.ini that allow to disable that with the line:

PALMODsColor=0

it will disable the Red / Blue army differentiation (please read ReadMe files for details) and use only black for indication text.

Regarding the Quick Mission Pro 4.09m I have solved some issues that existed with the Reset function and when you set to 0 the number of planes of a flight. Now any mission respects exactly what you see in the screen regarding the number of planes of a flight, etc.

Another feature is that for those users that had problems with the number of items of the comboboxes (that the list went out of the screen, etc.), now every single line is configurable to specify the number of items that will be used (again: please read the ReadMe of QMBPro to see the details on how to do that).

Full readme with detailed instructions is included in both .rar files. Please, I recommend you to read them in detail to fully understand the ways of configuring them and using the available options.

Regards,

Pablo

benitomuso (P.A.L.)

Vampire_pilot

Re: MissionPro and QMBPro Final - Updated and Debugged versions
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 09:04:56 AM »

finally - is it the version i alread have or do i need to download this?
I assume not;)
thanks!!!!

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 09:13:13 AM »

VP,
        it has only a couple of visual details changed, nothing operative. You can keep the one you are using or downloading this one if you want.

Thank you again for your help!

Pablo

Whiskey_Sierra_972

• Modder
  • In memory of my beloved hero: Saburo SAKAI!
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2010, 09:47:07 AM »

Hi mate!!!

Really amazing work!!!

Did this new one support the NN folder or still it have trouble with it??

cheers

walter

Tute

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2010, 09:54:29 AM »

Señor Lucioni: El mas sincero agradecimiento de un compatriota. Hace añares que quiero cambiar aviones y armamento en las campañas, y el sueño se hizo realidad. Ahora hay dos grandes en el mundo: Diego Maradona y Pablo Lucioni. Muchas gracias.

Matias Navarro

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2010, 10:02:30 AM »

Gracias Tute, no creo que sea para tanto.

Regarding the question of Walter Solito:

Hi mate!!!

Really amazing work!!!

Did this new one support the NN folder or still it have trouble with it??

cheers

walter

My answer is: I think so. I have only tested it under UP2.0 and listed as "None" it doesn't give me any trouble. If you still have issues please PM me and I'll try to fix it but I need feedback when I don't see the problems by myself.

Regards,

Pablo

HeavyCrasher

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2010, 06:45:38 PM »

Hi and Thanks again.

I have no Idea of what is going on with my Installation. :(

I want to use this Mod but I am still having the planebox going upwards and away, so I can only advance in one direction.

As I understood, this new version corrected this issue, but is not working in my installation: Any sugestion?
P.S. I was using another mod that fixed this in your previous version, but hardly can see the resultant letters

farang65

• never two weeks two decades
  • SAS Team
  • Fortress Formosa
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2010, 09:41:57 PM »

Hanging out for this one.

Awesome Work!!

cheers Kirby

Lamphun

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 12:30:55 PM »

Hi and Thanks again.

I have no Idea of what is going on with my Installation. :(

I want to use this Mod but I am still having the planebox going upwards and away, so I can only advance in one direction.

As I understood, this new version corrected this issue, but is not working in my installation: Any sugestion?
P.S. I was using another mod that fixed this in your previous version, but hardly can see the resultant letters

HeavyCrasher, I assume you are speaking about the QMBPro. In this new version, the problems with the comboboxes can be solved by setting the number of lines that are shown in each planes field. Please read in detail the redame file. You can set the lines for your own plane to something less than 30 i.e. with the line PALQMBLinesPl0=20 in the [Mods] section of the Config.ini file. Playing with these values you will be able to avoid the problem you have with the comboboxes poping up instead of down.

I hope it helps,

Pablo

Slikk

• Modder
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2010, 02:51:53 PM »

@ Pablo

Thanks for the mods they are great. After testing the QMB Pro mod out, everything seems to be working perfectly. You did an excellent job on this one. There is not one thing that I would change about it. Everything works just as it should and I really like being able to customize the lines of text for the planes and the maps.  The way that you have some of the options (Embossed) until they are selected is a very nice touch too.

I do however have a problem with the Mission Pro mod. Everything in it seems to work just fine for me except the zoom in feature. For those of us who don’t have a mouse wheel, there is no way to zoom in on the map. I used to be able to right click on the map and zoom in on it but it does not work anymore. Zooming in with the mouse wheel is a good idea for those who have a mouse wheel, but my mouse is built into my keyboard and it has no mouse wheel so could the right click zoom feature be added back in along with the mouse wheel feature for those of us that don’t have a mouse wheel.

Here is another thought I had while I was testing this out. Having the option to change the color is a really good idea, but you are using the same config value for both mods. It might be a good idea to be able to turn the color off for one mod and leave it on for the other.  I like having the color in the QMBPro but in mission or campaign mode, reading a long mission brief can be a bit of a strain when it’s all in red.

My question to you is could separate lines be added in the config for the QMB Pro and the Mission Pro?

Example:
PALQMBProColor=1
PALMissionProColor=0

Thanks again for the great mods.

Slikk

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2010, 02:59:32 PM »

great Stuff Pablo, the best mods!

OberstDanjeje

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2010, 03:01:54 PM »

Thanks, great job!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 25 queries.