Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: CZK's Me-210 & Me-410 family upgrade V3b update!  (Read 53385 times)

strelok and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

crazyflak

• Modder
  • Are your words prettier than silence?
CZK's Me-210 & Me-410 family upgrade V3b update!
« on: March 29, 2012, 09:37:10 AM »

Me-210 & Me-410 family upgrade V3b

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads3&file=details&id=1332

For 4.09 users !

Link v3b : https://www.mediafire.com/?7wc3iyoa8bcwc39

First of all: HATS OFF to the original modding team behind Me410... it was a LOT of extremely TEDIOUS work to mod without import/export tools and they did a great job!

New features at a glance (details in the credits -see README-):
    • Greatly reduced game load
      • reduction of 47 classfiles to only 24
      • old "franken method" replaced by the standard "import/export method", which eliminates around 18 parasitic meshes (on each plane folder of Me410 mod) making it more clean, organized and easy to edit
      The old franken method used parts from Bf110, Bf109, P-38.... as you can see here:

• new default skins by Phas3e
    • landing gear damage
    • engine meshes prepared for start up & blue exhaust flames (but the effect itself is activated by a mod to be available here https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,24178.0.html as version 3)
    • reworked cockpit with new AFN instrument & working navigation (central panel keeps folding with "reticle dimmer" key) and nightligths fix from Stoupa
    • schräge muzik reticle for night fighting, connected to instruments illumination

Instruments light OFF = no SMK reticle

Instruments light ON= SMK reticle appears

• Further repaints/corrections in cockpit  + recalibration of some instruments
    • adjusted wing slats movement which was barely noticeable, now more visible
      Before                                                                                                             Now
    • improved FM (in particular: correct engines for Me210 and true Dive Brakes)
    • D & DNJ mods now absorbed into Me-410B (X4s are now fired separately, btw)
    • P38 gunbarrels replaced by MG151 ones and corrected shell-ejection ports
      Before                                                                                                                                                Now

• corrected the "dead gunner" bug (which kept firing at you)
    • turret angles corrected to historical values -as per official manual-
    • BK5 cannon is prone to jam if fired under G-loads, as historically reported
    • entirely revised loadouts and weapon hooks fully redone
    • removed level bombing sights which Me-210s/410s NEVER had.
    • Propellers finally have the blades correctly oriented (Thank you Birdman!) They have always been inverted until now

• some changes on Type implemented (affects AI behaviour)

• Me210Ca1 implements TypeDiveBomber (will *not* attempt to engage in air combat, only fast dive-bomber as originally intended)
      • Me210Ca1zstr implements TypeBNZFighter, TypeStormovik, TypeStormovikArmored (will engage in air combat against bombers, transports and sturmoviks -never against other figthers- and will perform ground strafing attacks)
      • Me410A implements TypeStormovik, TypeStormovikArmored, TypeDiveBomber (will engage in air combat against bombers, transports and sturmoviks -never against other figthers- but will perform ground attacks including dive bombing)
      • Me410B implements TypeBNZFighter, TypeStormovik, TypeStormovikArmored, TypeX4Carrier (like Me210Ca1zstr)
    • (in version V2) for the very first time, a true BK5 cannon with historical rate of fire, correct gun barrel (borrowed from Me262A1/U4) and recoil animation (all previous Me410 mods used the stock "1946" weapon MK214 of much greater rate of fire). 2 options: standard (HE) for bombers and AP for tanks. The cannon recoil speed is adjusted to the different rates of fire, 540kg weigth added to the plane when BK5 is selected.
    • (in version V2) Brand new cannon barrel (borrowed the BK37 barrel from Hs129) for Me-210Ca1Zerstörer with canon recoil animation!
    • (in version V2) even better MK103 gun barrels taken from Hs129, remapped and reskinned
    • (in version V2) turret guns "sinking in fuselage bug" corrected, cockpit floor reskinned, adjusted Bombay bomb hooks by Epervier, outer wing damage bug corrected by Birdman and an alternative solution for cockpit reticles by dfrog
    [/list]

Planes:

Warning: *BIG COCKPIT TEXTURES* sorry for that, I couldn't reduce the tga's without a disastrous result, so I leave as it is

Version 3b is up, erase previous version (including weapons) before installing

crazyflak

• Modder
    Re: CZK's Me-210 & Me-410 family upgrade V3 update!
    « Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 09:02:49 AM »

update! Version 3 is up!

Mainly: engine hooks from Tiger33, propellers from Birdman.

razor1uk

• Tamago no Chie
    • Modder
    • Naturally common sence is always ignored...
    « Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 12:03:02 PM »

At last (..again) the kinky schmitt is back!!
    well I'd say its one sexiest twin props around  in WWII :o those cowlings have some nice compound curves upon them...

Pity they never thought of junking the gunners turrets and related rear weapon systems to make way for radar equip, but suppose that'd been the case if the jet developement was only bombed into oblivion, mind the CoG would be then way out of whack.

pappistvan

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 01:30:33 AM »

Reticle bug !!!

US_GRANT

• Modder
    Re: CZK's Me-210 & Me-410 family upgrade V3b update!
    « Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 04:36:40 AM »

Reticle bug !!!

You need to be specific. What reticle bug? Explain why it is a bug. What is it doing / not doing?

Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
    • SAS Team
    • I'm French and Rebel_409! Nobody is perfect!
      • Some tinkering here
    « Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 04:50:24 AM »

If your results do not live up to your expectations, tell yourself that the great oak was once an acorn too. - Lao Zi -

zack

• Ad Astra.

pappistvan

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 05:07:25 AM »

Shift+F1 :hint (célzás) O.K.
    Shift+F1.:hanging in the air in the middle (lóg a leveg?ben középen)

crimar

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2012, 01:05:30 PM »

Ok: I have reticle bug too

Cheers.

LuseKofte

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2012, 02:07:14 PM »

I admire your ability to produce all this stuff in your sparetime, I use mine flying all your stuff. Many thanks CF ;D

zack

• Ad Astra.
    « Reply #10 on: July 25, 2012, 03:24:29 PM »

Strange...for me none of recoil animation does not work...

crazyflak

• Modder
    « Reply #11 on: July 25, 2012, 04:04:02 PM »

-so you do *see* the cannons in game (in mission), but they don't move when firing? Really strange and I have no clue what could be (I can't imagine what sort of mod conflict could cause that)-
    Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 25 queries.