Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Madrid - SCW Map  (Read 42857 times)

PA_Sergei

Re: Madrid - SCW Map
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2010, 11:06:17 AM »

I´ve just install this mod.. and the record not work  ???

Thx

centauro

• www.patrulla-azul.com
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2010, 11:19:40 AM »

Thank you very much for this map!

I've been tested and works great. I made a pack with other maps of Spain (the last of the Ebro HR, Andalucia and Madrid) for jsgme and it works. I made this pack for future campaign we want to be part of the Spanish community in virtual simulation of all air battles from 1936 to 1945.

http://il2campaign.creatuforo.com/index.php

I want to make a pack with all the maps that have been made in Spain for JSGME to UP2.01 and when I'm done with the permission of the developers, I'll upload it to this forum so they can install it easily. The maps I have in mind are:

- Madrid Uf Ag.
- Andalucia (only works for me the textures of 512, but if I can run the 1024-set them) Ag
- HR Ebro
- Baleares
- Aragon Ag
- Canary HR

These maps are what I have been waiting for since I began flying in IL2.

A greeting and thanks.

PD: PA_Sergei, si quieres te paso el pack que he hecho para que compruebes lo que te falta. Está hecho para activarlo directamente a través de JSGME.
Patrulla Azul: www.patrulla-azul.com

PA_Sergei

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2010, 11:46:52 AM »

PD: PA_Sergei, si quieres te paso el pack que he hecho para que compruebes lo que te falta. Está hecho para activarlo directamente a través de JSGME.

Muchas gracias Centauro. Acabo de instalar el mapa de Aragón y sí funciona correctamente. No entiendo qué puede pasar con este de Madrid.
Pasame el pack cuando puedas. Gracias

agracier

• Modder
    • The Great War in a Different Light
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2010, 11:55:40 AM »

I want to make a pack with all the maps that have been made in Spain for JSGME to UP2.01 and when I'm done with the permission of the developers, I'll upload it to this forum so they can install it easily. The maps I have in mind are:

- Madrid Uf Ag.
- Andalucia (only works for me the textures of 512, but if I can run the 1024-set them) Ag
- HR Ebro
- Baleares
- Aragon Ag
- Canary HR

Any maps I make or have made can be used for this install should you wish. You are most welcome to do so. The maps are meant to be used and any way they end up being used or installed is fine by me. 

agracier

• Modder
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2010, 11:58:39 AM »

Muchas gracias Centauro. Acabo de instalar el mapa de Aragón y sí funciona correctamente. No entiendo qué puede pasar con este de Madrid.
Pasame el pack cuando puedas. Gracias

The only new objects that were used in the Madrid map, were the Khalkin-Gol objects from Mixx's Khalkin-Gol repaint. Otherwise all objects are the same in both maps. I did not install any new objects in between making the 2 maps, except the Khalkin-Gol objects ...

agracier

• Modder
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2010, 12:01:15 PM »

I´ve just install this mod.. and the record not work  ???

Here's something you might try out. I do not know if it might work or not, but if you are cetain you have installed all the objects listed in the notes, perhaps you could try using my own static.ini?

I don't know what happens if an object is contained in the static.ini file, but not in corresponding files in the MODS folder. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable could inform us what would happen. Or if this is even a good idea?

Uufflakke

• Modder
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2010, 12:17:17 PM »

I don't know what happens if an object is contained in the static.ini file, but not in corresponding files in the MODS folder. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable could inform us what would happen. Or if this is even a good idea?

In that case the static.ini checker will not show any message. It just compares the data of the static.ini with the actors.static. It won't notify you whether you installed a mods pack wrong or right.
"The Best Things In Live Aren't Things"

Badmuthafunker

« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2010, 12:19:51 PM »

Yo again ag, :)

I've just installed the Olive Tree mod and DLV Bridges, without success, still can't save or play. The only mod I'm missing from the list on page one is Fabian Fred's Trees. I'm no longer registered at "the other place", and won't be using the site again. Is it available anywhere else?

PA_Sergei

« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2010, 12:44:59 PM »

I´ve installed all mods proposed and not works

Perhans my statics.ini failed?... I don´t know

Uufflakke

• Modder
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2010, 12:46:18 PM »

Yo again ag, :)
Is it available anywhere else?

All FabianFred's mods are in this download. Including TreesTextures.
https://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qblzl6spzv8e60d
"The Best Things In Live Aren't Things"

centauro

• www.patrulla-azul.com
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2010, 01:10:12 PM »

Here you have a link that contains a zip file to install this map through JSGME in UP2.01

Not compatible with other maps. The installation to be done through the mods folder so you can easily use it to make your own maps.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4OEPG203

Greetings

PS: Do not give me to thank me, because it is a small effort compared to the work of the creators of the map.

Patrulla Azul: www.patrulla-azul.com

PA_Sergei

« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2010, 02:22:03 PM »

Thx Centauro.

Now it works. The problem was the object mod installation

Thx to all
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 25 queries.