Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nakajima Ha-109 Engine Layer + 'Happiness is Naughty Nakajimas' fanservice  (Read 5423 times)

razor1uk

• Tamago no Chie
  • Modder
  • Naturally common sence is always ignored...

Here's a Engine Pic I original made for beautiful the Ki-44-II-Ko  (by JapanCat, TK, Rebel & the SAS Forums Team AFAIK)
I included the original net sourced 1:76 scale model Ha-109/NK5 (IJAAF/IJNAF) which appears to be the most 'head on' pic of within 1 hours or twos searching webwide .
I have attempted to make it usable in the Ki-44-II-Ko, and so on the modded engine I have removed the ignition harness and expanded the crancase to try and fit it to the Reduction Gearbox Mesh (not 100% yet). Although it doesn't look round, most of it is.
You can use this as you wish, although it might be better if it still was used within the Imperial Armed Forces of Japan A/C, but so long as credit is given somewhere in/on the Skin or Templete (preferably in 'Visitor' TT2 font ).

'Happiness is Big Bristols' style Sub-Topic fanservice pic submission for the Nakajima. is also open too ww2aircraft.net

DL links...
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/attachments/il-2-sturmovik-pilots-lounge/148982d1287302947-nakajima-ha-109-nakajima-ha-109-razor1uk-.zip

Mediafire DL Ha-109 Link...
https://www.mediafire.com/?zuk0frtjado6wty

StrykVladzimsky

• Airship Pirate
Re: Nakajima Ha-109/NK5 'Homare' Engine Layer
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 04:20:07 AM »

No fanservice, Crud. X)

razor1uk

• Tamago no Chie
  • Modder
Re: Nakajima Ha-109/NK5 'Homare' Engine Layer
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 08:21:09 AM »

Mediafired & Pics uploaded; sirry the pics weren't the best, lost to a Battle for 'Test' pic purposes.... really!

razor1uk

• Tamago no Chie
  • Modder
Re: Nakajima Ha-109 Fanservice
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 04:08:47 AM »

Happiness is naughty Nakajimas or ??????? ????? ????? ???? or Tamaranehnowa Nakajimanchino Jajauma Musumedayo thread sub topic fanservice is now open 8)

So,  :-[ I'll start it off  :) with background info...
I found the pic after spending far too many hours looking through the nets pictures for a mix of these tags; oriental japanese model woman in plain tshirt yukata clothing. After so many pictures that weren't similar in a 'close enough to use' style or looks to the original 'Happiness is Big Bristols' picture, I went manga, found the Mon of Nakajima Aviation and voila.

Feel free to locate, edit and post here your pics of A/C you have skinned with the engine in, and/or your own impression of 'Happiness is naughty Nakajimas' fan pic; please keep it respectful, suggestive, & clean (with a hell of a lot more on than a micro-kini as clothing please) thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 26 queries.