Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: IL-2 '41 Field Mod w/ Playable Gunner  (Read 38731 times)

[URU]Fox

• Escuadr
Re: IL-2 '41 Field Mod w/ Playable Gunner
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2010, 08:52:23 AM »

Excellent job. Thanks.

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2010, 09:30:31 AM »

Damn, Awesome fun with your Great Mod UD. Thanks Dude's. ;D
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

cgagan

• SAS Team
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2010, 10:40:50 AM »

Great mod! Many thanks! My only problem is that I don't get any sound from the machineguns (everything else is fine) 8)

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2010, 09:51:15 PM »

Thank's for the mod and will be looking forward for a UQMG update when the time is available.  :)

Hey woofiedog... long time, thanks.

UD
Best Regards, UberDemon/danzigzag, Get UQMG at SAS BAT Mission area.  www.uberdemon.net no longer exists.

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2010, 09:57:48 PM »

WOW! Sorry Uber would never have asked if i'd realised the work involved !!

Hadnt heard from you for so long I thought you may have abandoned it - i'll be keeping an eye out for an update from now on.

Mick

It is no problem at all...  For the longest time I have meant to write a modding guide to UQMG, but it has always fallen by the way side... I quickly lose focus when I am faced with choices... hmm... work on UQMG... have a pint... hmm, I guess I better have a pint.

I am also a recovering addict of Guitar Hero and the Beatles Rock Band... but I will not let that shame be a secret anymore...

Seriously...  between family and work, there's little time, that is all.
UberDemon
Best Regards, UberDemon/danzigzag, Get UQMG at SAS BAT Mission area.  www.uberdemon.net no longer exists.

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2010, 10:02:53 PM »

Great mod! Many thanks! My only problem is that I don't get any sound from the machineguns (everything else is fine) 8)

Sorry about the sound...  I am not having an issue with that.  Went back and played in pilot and gunner seat, and switched to outside view and sounds are there.  Could be that I have UltraPack 2.01, and I install additional mods over that... could be due to the sound mods incorporated in UI 2.01... I am not sure.  I only made one minor modification to the FM simply to allow a second human player, but nothing that should affect the sound.  When you play any other IL-2 two-seater, do you have sound in the gunner position?

UberDemon

cgagan

• SAS Team
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2010, 12:40:35 AM »

Hello again, I actually have sound, but it is overshadowed by the wind. The Mod is truly exciting! Yesterday I managed to shoot down a Roman ian IAR80. No luck with the Bf109s though (...so far)

SAS~Malone

• flying as #46 with the FAC
  • Editor
  • proud member of that 'other' site
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2010, 03:46:57 AM »

cgagan, perhaps this will help with your sound problem:
https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,2238.msg22709.html#msg22709       8)
.....taking fun seriously since 1968.....  8)

cgagan

• SAS Team
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2010, 04:41:49 AM »

Thanks Malone. I have the mod installed

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2010, 10:59:28 AM »

Hello again, I actually have sound, but it is overshadowed by the wind. The Mod is truly exciting! Yesterday I managed to shoot down a Roman ian IAR80. No luck with the Bf109s though (...so far)

Something fun to do, if there is no aerial opposition, is to shoot ground objects, specially balloons while the pilot makes his ground attack passes.  It took sometime to figure out how to get the full-motion of the guns, because they have well over 200 degrees of turn, but the arc of fire is greater than in the later IL-2 models... you are exposed but still there is something about those fast firing smaller caliber twins that just adds to the experience...  This should have been released much sooner.  I figure once Luthier released the TB-3s (which he designed), those gun stations could have been adapted to the IL-2... oh well, better late than never.

In any way, my request is out... if a talented 3D modeler here wants to work the kinks of the see-through graphics of the gunner position, please have at it...  just send me a PM and I'll re-package the mod.

UberDemon

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2010, 11:35:34 PM »

Wow that gunner's as nekkid as a jaybird out there  :P

Gotta try this out  :)

Uberdemon I also am looking forward to your updated UQMB- it's so quick to get a big ol' furball going offline it's great! Thanks for explaining the underworks of your program. When Frog came out with his formation mod I thought man, this and UQMB cooking together it'd be high time in Valhalla! ;) So many great maps and new planes, (AND ships, AND jeeps, tanks, little dudes with firesticks  ??? ::) ) needless to say it is impossible to consider keeping it anywhere near current. Thanks for your work!

Triad

Hey Triad,

Answered your PM.  Definitely something I'll keep in mind.  I'll concentrate first on adding content... then coming up with some documentation explaining how to add content.

UberDemon

JoeRonin

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2010, 10:24:32 AM »

BRAVO MAESTRO...

Many Thanks UberDemon, are you an artist...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 28 queries.