Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some of my Homare artwork and other photos  (Read 4087 times)

congo

Some of my Homare artwork and other photos
« on: August 10, 2010, 11:46:48 AM »

Did these several years ago but still relevant.

DB-603 (He-219 powerplant) with rocker covers removed,in the center of the powerplant you can see the injector unit and towards the top center is the pitch change motor for the VDM prop and toward the bottom you can see the inlet to the coolant pump. The 603 is acually a Cam in head rather than a true overhead cam as it has short rocker arms to actuate the valves. You will also notice that there are four valves per cylinder:

Turbosupercharged R-2800 (P-61 powerplant) Open housing around the prop shaft is where the brush block for the Curtiss electric prop is mounted. Two black components on nose case are the magnetoes and distributors , you can see the green inspectors mark from the person who set egap and timing before installation on the top of left mag. Cigarettes have been removed from wiring lume thats why all the sparkplug leads are hanging loose.

Sakae 21 Radial (J1N1 powerplant) removal:

P-61 Pit:

Fusek

Re: Some of my Homare artwork
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 11:58:29 AM »

Very nice. I really like the style :)

congo

Re: Some of my Homare artwork and other photos
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 11:59:56 AM »

Thanks Fusek

Blumax

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 04:06:12 AM »

Your drawings are excellent....quite unique!

shyrsio

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 05:08:39 AM »

I dont want to step on anybodys toes but, those drawing look like photoshop filtered images. i cannot see the pencil(or any other drawing tool) pattern. could you make a zoom in of one of them really got me curious, i'm an design artist myself.

Fusek

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 07:07:13 AM »

I dont want to step on anybodys toes but, those drawing look like photoshop filtered images. i cannot see the pencil(or any other drawing tool) pattern. could you make a zoom in of one of them really got me curious, i'm an design artist myself.

One guy played the guitar, another used his synthesizer. They both made music ;)

Uufflakke

• Modder
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 03:40:31 PM »

Photoshop filtered images. That's the first thing that crossed my mind when watching the black and wite images. Not because of the missing drawing traces but mainly because of the light/darkness contrast and the typical photo lense effect. Yes I'm also an artist.
"The Best Things In Live Aren't Things"

congo

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2010, 01:35:43 PM »

Actually a combination of both filter and digital drawing tools available in photoshop good eyes for both the digital artist types.

And another with just photoshop drawing tools.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 27 queries.