Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32]   Go Down

Author Topic: FaceTrackNOIR: facetracking without headset new 1.7.2 version released!!!! look  (Read 192338 times)

V4Friend

• FaceTrackNoIR

Hi V4friend! I would suggest a very easy step by step, possibly with picture, explanation of the procedure to follow to use your app. I must admit that I’m having difficulties in using it. But may be I’m just getting old.....

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Obviously, you have the iOS App. So in order for the App to communicate with FaceTrackNoIR, you must decide if you want to use Wifi or USB. USB is perhaps the most reliable way to communicate and it has the advantage that your phone will remain charged. To setup USB, you must:

• Install the iOS USB tracker for FaceTrackNoIR (see http://facetracknoir.sourceforge.net/Trackers/iOSUSB.htm , install to the proposed FaceTrackNoIR installation folder)
  • Install (or check the installation of) iTunes on your PC
  • Configure the USB port address on both FacePoseApp and the tracker plugin settings (see www.faceposeapp.nl , under 'Communication setup/iOS USB')
  • Connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable

The USB tracker installation program also installs the program "iOS USB Tester for FacePoseApp". With that, you can try the USB communication if you do not have FaceTrackNoIR (yet).

If you also want to check the Wifi (OSC on UDP) communication, please ask?

Mind you: I am not so young myself (though you cannot call me 'grandpa' yet  :D )

P.S.: If you think the directions on the website are not clear, can you tell me which part are fuzzy? Feedback on the website is also very welcome!

MrMicko

Hi!

I've been trying to get the Tobii head tracking to fully work with FaceTrackNOIR and the newest Tobii hardware (5). It looks like Tobii has changed something so that the FTNOIR plugin does not get head tracking data, gaze tracking seems to work just fine. Is there any possibility for the great devs of FTNOIR to support the newest Tobii hardware?

V4Friend

• FaceTrackNoIR

Hi MrMicko,

Of course. Actually, we are already busy with it, but the new SDK is restisting :)
On my PC, the Tobii 4C tracker also recognizes the Tobii 5 device and (after a bit of waiting, don't know why) it also sends headpose data. Maybe you can try that for now?

42jeff

Hello...Iwas trying to contact somebody about retrieving a download link.  I still have the paypal reciept.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32]   Go Up

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 24 queries.