Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Campaign for He-51C: "Attack on Malaga, 1937"  (Read 11475 times)

redarrows2006

• Happy flying!
Re: Campaign for He-51C: "Attack on Malaga, 1937"
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2010, 11:35:30 AM »

That's a map installation issue. Just check the map installation procedure.

Yes i know mate but where to find the all .ini there is plenty of them in my gamefolder one in the file-folder and one in the HSFX and in STD maps_ru. Also what do i do with the tex folder do i put in together with the ag_Andalucia folder? Also i run win 7.
Can`t wait to play this campaign 8)

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
    • Check out my modded campaigns
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2010, 10:40:55 PM »

I all install all my new maps in MODS/mapmods etc and it's there I add to the "all.ini".
You want to give financial support to a front line Ukraine unit fighting the Russian invaders? Paypal kyivragnarock@gmail.com

redarrows2006

• Happy flying!
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2010, 01:14:44 PM »

I all install all my new maps in MODS/mapmods etc and it's there I add to the "all.ini".

Yes i know where to put the all.ini in the MAPMOD/maps/ but i don`t know where is the all .ini located? Is it that one in the HSFX/maps or files/maps. Also is the Egypt map as default in the UP 2.01?
Or do i need this map also?
I am not giving up on this one 8)

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2010, 01:21:53 PM »

I am an HSFX man for now, and therefore I can't give you exact instructions for installing maps in Ultrapack. Try that forum!
You want to give financial support to a front line Ukraine unit fighting the Russian invaders? Paypal kyivragnarock@gmail.com

DarthSoldier

Campaign not visible
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2010, 04:01:11 PM »

Hello Poltava,

I want to try your campaign and I have installed it like it is mentioned in the readme file. But there is no campaign visible if i choose the franco spain-side nor can i choose any ranks for this nation.
I'm using UP2.01 and have added a sp-folder for franco spain in the campaign-folder. I also added the He51 and the Ju-52 and they work quite well in the QMB. Is there anything else I should install?

Thanks

redarrows2006

• Happy flying!
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2010, 04:14:54 PM »

Same here i have try ed out just about everything now! I have just looked up on the site for UP 2.0 and no luck so far! No map in campaign up showing yet! Is it something like an error with this campaign or this map perhaps?

DarthSoldier

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2010, 05:07:12 PM »

Well, I guess in my case it's a problem of adding a new nation. Maybe I'm doing something wrong there. Can anybody post a short instruction how to add a new nation like Franco Spain to Il-2 while using UP 2.01? is there another mod to install? I have already searched for that in the SAS and AllAircraftSimulations forum and didn't find anything?

Chewaca

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2010, 05:13:03 PM »

"Forgoten countries" i think is the name and SAS have a version light of it.

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,1341.msg15423.html#msg15423

DarthSoldier

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2010, 05:44:28 PM »

O.k., problem solved.
I will write a short instruction, in case that anybody faces the same problem.
The problem was the "ES" and "SP" folders in Missions\campaign though I'm using UP201. At first I had created the missing folders and put some ranks and medals stuff in there, which I found during the search. Although I could choose the Nationalist Spain and the Republic Spain in the career, I couldn't choose any campaign (though Poltava's campaign was already in the sp-folder). After searching for the whole night I found this: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,7838.msg81101.html#msg81101. Use the links of alge_1 . Do not install the "Forgotten Countries"-Mod if your are using UP201 already, because parts of it are already included. After I had deleted the old sp and es files in the campaign folder, I installed the new one from alge_1 link. Then copied Poltava's campaign in it and there it goes.
Yeah, and some hints for installing the map while using UP201. Do it as it is shown here: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,6785.0.html. After you have copied the map in the folder, you just have to change the all.ini in the MODS\mapmods\maps. Do not change the all.ini in the Files\maps\all.ini. Hope it will help somebody and sorry for my bad English.

redarrows2006

• Happy flying!
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2010, 10:22:53 AM »

:(Mine error is not solved i got this still. No map!

the one below i get when trying to load the campaign any one have the same error?
It read- Mission loading failed: Landscape "ag_Andalucia/load.ini loading error

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2010, 10:40:11 AM »

Aha, I think I understand what's been giving you problems. I'm afraid that there are TWO versions of Agraciers Andalucia map, and in the latest D/L at mission4today I've put campaigns for BOTH of them - older and newer version. But a mismatch is stll possible - 50-50 chance to do that, if you are not ware of the risk. Judging from your error message I think that you have a campaign fo the OLD map. Try and D/L the latest version from M4T and use that. Howzat?

Also: start FMB, and check that you have the map there - Agraciers new Andalucia version is tagged 1024 (I think, can't say for sure as I'm not at my own rig right now.

redarrows2006

• Happy flying!
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2010, 11:19:24 AM »

Aha, I think I understand what's been giving you problems. I'm afraid that there are TWO versions of Agraciers Andalucia map, and in the latest D/L at mission4today I've put campaigns for BOTH of them - older and newer version. But a mismatch is stll possible - 50-50 chance to do that, if you are not ware of the risk. Judging from your error message I think that you have a campaign fo the OLD map. Try and D/L the latest version from M4T and use that. Howzat?

Also: start FMB, and check that you have the map there - Agraciers new Andalucia version is tagged 1024 (I think, can't say for sure as I'm not at my own rig right now.

Thanks Poltava i try it out i pm you and tell you where it went
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.202 seconds with 27 queries.